chapter 4

Goldys pov
WELCOME TO ANOTHER DAY AT DAYCARE!!!
Oh? Unicorn is not down here.. Maybe he's upstairs! HI EVERYONE!!!
*silence* where is everyone... Then the lights went out... u-uh. A-anyone there?"COME HERE!" Tina said but dressed in a clown suit. AHHHH
I ran down the slide to see sal.. On the ground...s-sal? I kept running then a knife almost hit me in the head... Then I was cornered.. P-please d-don't hurt me... I felt tears running down my face... I felt like I was at my other daycare when Casper started scaring me.. Why?...well.. I was walking up to daycare I didn't see anyone tho... When I walked down those staries.. I wished I never did... Casper had a knife in his hand and next to him was my bestfriend... I was so scared I just was paralysed... Then he saw me.. I'll never forget the words he said "I'll cone back for you.. And you will love me" casper said. DON'T DO IT AGAIN PLEASE!!! I yelled at the clown. Then he took off the mask it was tina. "W-what?" She said in a confused voice. Then the daycare kids came to say it was a prank. Ryan,saber,shark,tina,and unicorn were all on the prank.. Unicorn then said "goldy are you alright?" He said that because I was terrified. "Gol- then i ran to my room .I was confused and scared. I felt betrayed for some reason.
Unicorns pov
When I heard goldy say "Don't do it again please" I was confused... Did something happen to her? I was still confused so I went to her room.
At goldys room...
Goldy?  *silence* I-its me unicorn. Then the door open "come in" goldy said. I sat on her couch and said sorry for the prank we pulled on you... I say in a sad voice "I forgive you" goldy says. Then she hugs me. I hug her back. Then She starts to cry. Goldy? I say "yea uni" goldy says. Why did you say "Don't do it again please" when we were pranking you. "w-well at my old daycare there was a kid named Casper. And he liked me but I didn't like him back so one day went to daycare he killed my Bestfriend...." Goldy said with a sad look. S-sorry for asking that question... "Its ok" Goldy said.Hey to make it up you want me to get ice cream for you? "Sure!" Goldy said with excited look. Lets go then! We walked down staries. Goldy looked mad at the rest of them who were in on the prank. THAT WAS ANOTHER DAY AT DAYCARE!!! After we got ice cream we went to goldys house. Bye gold- "hey uni i-if y-you want you can stay the night here" goldy said with a nervous voice. U-uh sure.. Hey goldys dad I say. "I need to go clean my room real quick!" Goldy says while running to her room. 5 mins later... "You can come now!" Goldy says. "Wanna play fortnite?" Goldy says. Ok. We played for 2 hours. *yawns* "you getting tired?" Goldy says in a tired voice. Yea...  *they lay in goldys bed together* "goodnight uni!" Goldy says. Goodnight goldy. Then we go to bed.
* in the morning*
Goldys pov
*yawn* good morning uni. "Good morning goldy" unicorn says. Hey can you teleport us to the daycare? Please... "S-sure" unicorn says.  *snaps* *falls on Unicorn* oof.  "G-goldy?" Unicorn says in a shy voice.  Then I noticed im on unicorn. "C-can y-you g-get o-off o-of m-me?" Unicorn says while blushing. S-sorry! I say blushing real hard. H-here l-let m-me h-help y-you u-up. Holding my hand out. "T-thanks" unicorn says while blushing really hard. "U-uh im g-going to my room!" We both say running up the stairs.
In goldys room...
W-why i-im I blushing really hard.  D-do I l-like unicorn? N-no r-right? I-is he t-the o-one? *pulls out two heart shaped necklaces* m-mom? Is he r-really the o-one? I-i think so... I should give him the necklace tomorrow...

Lol left you all on a cliff hanger.
Sneak peak or hint [cassie] that's all!
Oh btw if you like the story or so far tell friends about this book!