Story 12

A/N hey bros. So a little information on this story! I wrote this in literature and it is based off the book 'Catcher in the rye'. (it is a terrible book) but I liked the story I wrote sooo... here you go!

Holden sat down roughly, tears streaming down his face. The concrete ground was cold, but he didn't feel it. He felt nothing. Icy rain pounded on the garage window; cold wind slammed into the large doors. Images of Allie flashed in his mind. His red hair his huge smile. Happy images of Allie playing and laughing flooded his mind. But as quickly as they came, they were gone, replaced with memories of sickness. His skin pale, sunken eyes, his sweat beaded forehead. Allie lying in bed too weak to walk. Holden roughly shock his head, trying to forget that Allie. The sick Allie.

Holden looked down at the object in his hand. The writing on Allie's baseball glove was beardly visible. Its green poems slightly faded. Holden looked down blankly at a large empty spot on the glove. A spot that will forever remain empty. Its leather forever bear. In a fit of anger and raging grief Holden threw the glove roughly onto the oil spotted garage floor. Angry tears flooded his vison. Rage clouding his judgment. He stalked over to the nearest window, slamming his cold hand into its icy surface. The glass shattered, leaving his hand a bloody mess. It hurt, but it took his mind off Allie.

Holden smashed more windows, as the glass broke so did his hands. Blood stained his shirt, but he didn't stop until all the windows were shattered. As his parents ran into the garage, he dropped to his knees. A puddle of blood and tears stained the floor. 'Allie is gone' he told himself. 'he is never coming back'.