𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

ℜ𝔢𝔡 𝔔𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫

𝔞𝔫𝔢𝔠𝔡𝔬𝔱𝔢And as she emerged from the forest that was set aflame, covered in the blood of her enemies, she became known as the 𝕽𝖊𝖉 𝕼𝖚𝖊𝖊𝖓

𝔞𝔫𝔢𝔠𝔡𝔬𝔱𝔢
And as she emerged
from the forest
that was set aflame,
covered in the blood
of her enemies, she
became known as the
𝕽𝖊𝖉 𝕼𝖚𝖊𝖊𝖓.

𝔰𝔲𝔪𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔶

Victoria Klaxon was born under a blood moon. To some, it is a sign of a new time, a new generation being born into the world, and new beginnings. But, to the Klaxon family, it signifies the wrath of Gods. They believed it true especially when Victoria's mother died during premature childbirth. Convinced the wrath of the Gods was already inflicted on his wife, King Valois taught his daughter everything she needed to know about ruling a kingdom to ensure that it would not be left without a ruler if he were to pass unexpectedly.

However, a war with Camelot soon brought the king to offer his only daughter to marry Prince Arthur Pendragon to ensure that tensions between the kingdom would remain calm for years to come. Victoria could not protest, having known that she may one day have to marry for a treaty instead of for love. Accepting her father's decision, Victoria boarded a carriage to Camelot with her handmaiden. The two royals were given the time it took to finalize negotiations to familiarize themselves with each other before they were to be married. Arthur knew how much war power the kingdom of had and knew he could not do anything to get out of the marriage for fear of angering the king and risking years more of war.

Victoria was not what he thought she would be, he had to admit. She was strong minded yet knew when to keep her opinions to herself, she knew how to fight but the way she conducted herself so eloquently it was not evident. The future queen couldn't help but admit that the young Prince was not as she had expected. He was not as pigheaded as some made him out to be (namely his servant, Merlin), and his loyalty to his kingdom and his heart was greater than she could ever imagine. And perhaps with time they would come to love each other.

For the time being, however, the two had to marry no matter their true feelings or risk years more of war for both kingdoms. It was peaceful for the most part. Victoria kept her secrets to herself, Arthur unaware of what she had been doing behind his back. The attempts on Arthur's life always failed, but when Morgana's betrayal causes Uther to become incapacitated as king, Arthur and Victoria step up to their former friend's threats and endeavors to take the throne of Camelot.