Chapter Five

Hey. Sorry this took so long. Writer's block is a douche. But, he's the sucky chapter. I really do hope you enjoy!!!!

Allura led the other paladins to the training room. 

While some were better than others, all of them needed to learn teemwork. As soon as she opened the door, they heard beautiful singing. 

Keith had his eyes closed, singing loudly, oblivious to the others. 

Said others were stunned. 

Shiro knew Keith had gotten better, but this... This was amazing. He could reach a new note. 

Allura turned to them. "Is this a type of singing where you're from?" 

"Yes. It's called Opera. There are different levels of singers based on voice range. (Please remember that I don't know anything about Opera. I'm basically guessing.)  Keith is what's called a Male Suprano." Shiro explained.

 "It's very extrodinary."

When Keith stopped, he looked at them. 

"Hey. How long were you standing there?" 

"Long enough to hear part of your song." 

Keith blushed. 

"Oh. It's been a long time since I sang in front of someone." 

"It was very gorgeous!" Allura exclaimed. 

Keith bowed. "Thank you, thank you!" 

The Garrison Trio was confused. 

"How'd you learn to sing like that?" Pidge asked. 

Keith straightened, but looked down sadly. "My teacher. He disappeared when I was fifteen. I'd only been with him for a year, but I had learned a lot from him." 

"Do you remember his name?" Pidge asked. 

"No. He never told me. I don't even know what he looks like. He'd always  wore a mask." 

"Oof. Well, do you plan on finding him?" The Blue Paladin asked. 

"Yes. I've made up my mind to keep singing. He found me once by my voice, surely it'll work again." 

Hunk wiped tears from his eyes. "This reminds me of soup operas me and Ma used to watch! This is just  so sweet!" 

Everyone laughed. 

They began to train after that. Coran had come in halfway through. Once training was done, they gathered in the Common Room - as they dubbed it - to relax. Lance slumped in the sofa. 

"Man, Keith. I thought you were a singer. How can you fight no well?" He asked. 

"I'm a texan. Born and raised." Keith shrugged. 

The alteans were confused, but didn't question it. 

Earthlings were weird. 

Then, they got a video call. 

Curious, Allura opened it. 

Zarkon's face appeared on screen. "Paladins, I don't normally do this, but I'm busy. Give me the Lions peacefully, or you'll regret it." 

Everyone glared. 

"No. We won't let you win. If you want the Lions, you'll have to go through us." Shiro said. 

Zarkon glared back. 

"So be it." 

The video cut out. 

Keith was confused. 

Where had he heard that voice? 

Why was it so familier? 

Why would Zarkon's voice be familier to him? 

*End Chapter Five*

Well. That sucked. But, it's also, for me, 4:08 in the morning.  I hoped you enjoyed and I hope I'll be able to update the others more quickly. Sorry for any grammer issues. Ja ne!!!!