Bullet wounds and Magic Wands

The drive to the police station felt as though it took forever when in reality it took about five minutes. Jace and I immediately went into the front. Seeing no one at the front desk I began to travel to the back room, where I figured Scott and Stiles would be. As soon as I got there a gun was pointed in my face causing me to scream out in surprise. The person brandishing the gun around like a toy was Matt.

"Oh, shit." The words left me before I could put a filter on my mouth.

"Matt, leave her alone." Scott and the sheriff yelled in sync.

Though the demand fell on deaf ears as Matt rounded me and grabbed a fistful of my hair and yanked my head back. My head practically rested on his shoulder as he placed the gun under my chin. I turned to look at Jace who I could now see with or without the glamour. I barely shook my head in his direction as I watched him pull a sword from his belt. He frowned but nodded and took a step back, his sword still firm in his hands.

"Matt, I don't think you want to hurt anyone." The sheriff stated calmly holding his hands to his sides.

Matt simply yanked the fist full of hair he had causing me to wince in pain, "Actually I want to hurt a lot of people. You four weren't on my list but I can be persuaded. One way would be to try dialing someone on your cellphone like McCall is doing." Matt added with a smirk. "Now that could definitely get someone hurt."

With that he makes everyone place their phones onto the sheriff's desk. I reach into my hoodie pocket to grab mine but Matt presses the gun harder under my chin, it would definitely bruise. With a sigh I hold my hands up again as Matt reaches into my pocket to grab my phone, carelessly tossing it onto the desk.

We stop by the cells of the station and watch as Stiles handcuffs his father to a metal pole. Stiles seems real heart broken about having to leave his father, and really worried about leaving him alone with Jackson in the building.

As we walk down the hallway of the station we see three bodies of fallen officers covered in blood. Torn to shreds by Jackson. I watch as Jace moves over to the bodies checking the pulse of each one only to shake his head in my direction. I feel my blood boil, Matt was using Jackson to kill innocent people.

"Are you going to kill everyone here?" Scott asked moving his eyes to me every few seconds.

"No," Matt scoffs in amusement, "that's what Jackson is for."

Once were in another room Matt shoves me in the direction of Scott who catches me in his arms. His arms stay wrapped around me as he glares at Matt. Matt gives both the boys directions in which he wants all of the evidence pointing to him to be deleted. Stiles moves to the computer to delete all the files. Scott moves to a shredder and begins to shred the evidence keeping his firm grip on me. Seeing the gun pressed to my chin like that really had Scott panicked. I could tell just by the way he was around me at the moment.

I sent a small glance in Jace's direction. His sword was still held in his hands as though he wanted to take his head off in that moment. A part of me thought about that. Simply snapping his neck with a spell, but what would that mean for Jackson?

"Deleted, now we're done." Stiles stated moving away from the computer, "and since all the people you murdered deserved it because they killed you first or whatever that means. We're good here right?" Stiles asked. "We will get my dad and go."

With that being said we all turn as headlights shine brightly through the windows. I frown in confusion who else would be here at this time of night? Scott swallows thickly and I move my gaze back to him. Did he know who was coming?

"Looks like your mom's here, McCall." Matt calls with a sinister smile across his face.

"Matt, don't do this. When she comes to the door I'll just tell her to leave. Tell her we didn't find anything." Scott says as his grip tightens on me, he looks to me before looking to the door again.