Warehouse

Third Person Pov

As soon as Jace saw Alec and Magnus he sprinted to them his sister's eyes fluttering as she fought to stay awake. As soon as he got to them Adeline's eyes closed and her head rolled into a comfortable spot in between Jace's shoulder and neck.

Magnus turned around in a flash and waved his arms. The trails of blue flowing until a portal appeared. The three stepped through fast as if walking through a door they walked into the living room of the warehouse. Magnus led the way to a room and Jace hesitated to lay his sister down.

Isabelle walked in blue latex gloves covering her hands and her hair pulled up into a ponytail away from her face. Magnus soon turned gloves covering his hands as well. Jace barely moved as Alec pulled him to the side to give Isabell and Magnus space to work. Isabelle was quick to begin stitching the wound together. While Magnus turned to Jace.

"She's lost a lot of blood, she'll need a transfusion." Jace was quick to nod and pull up a chair from the side of the room.

Magnus looked Jace over once before pulling all the supplies from thin air.

"Do it." Jace stated seeing the hesitation on Magnus's face.

Magnus nodded and wrapped an elastic around Jace's bicep before finding a vein and sticking the needle in. Jace turned to his little sister grabbing her small hand in his. Magnus soon repeated the process and stuck a needle into Adeline's arm as well. Once Magnus was sure he turned the nob and the blood began to flow from Jace to Adeline's unmoving form.

As soon as Isabelle was done stitching the wound back together she placed a pad of gauze over the wound and tapped it down. Jace watched worriedly at the blood moved from him to her. Magnus tapped the needles in place on the two's arms ensuring they stay where they needed to.

Now it was just the waiting game. Soon the rest of the group filled the room and began to set in silence in more of the chairs. Magnus and Isabelle soon took their gloves off tossing them into the nearby trashcan. Jace held tightly to her hand the whole time.

"What happened?" Alec asked.

Jace swallowed thickly before moving his gaze from his sister to his friends.

"We got to the police station. No one was there. It should have been a big red flag. Adeline simply marched on through and to the back. Honestly found it to be something I would do." Jace lightly laughed. "As soon as we got to the door of the sheriff's office a gun was pointed directly in her face." Jace frowned.

Jace looked back to his sister before turning his chair sideways to be able to look at both his sister and his group of friends. Simon looked to be struggling in the corner of the room from the blood flowing from Jace to Adeline but was handling it rather well.

"Before I could grab her, the so called "Kanima Master" rounded her and had a fistful of hair with the gun aimed underneath her chin." he stopped for a moment. "It all went down hill from there. I had asked her to simply kill him with her powers but she refused. She didn't want it to hurt the Kanima, his name is Jackson."

Magnus soon came over and began to stop the flow of blood, before Jace could argue Magnus held a hand up in his direction. "She has enough."

"Adeline asked me to protect some woman rather than her. I left her side for a minute." Jace stopped to look at his sister guilt all over his face. "Matt, the master, shot both her and her friend. I traced the Iratze I just didn't notice that the bullet was still in her shoulder until she had lost a lot of blood."

"Jace, it's not your fault." Clary stated walking over to lay a gently hand on his shoulder.

Jace didn't believe that. "I should've done more."