Part 1 Wet Dreams

( Adult Content- Idc what age you're lmao)

No pov:
Tord bites into Tom's neck as he starts to run his hands down Tom's body. He goes lower and lower till,
*BAM* Edd slams Tom's door open awakening him from his dream.

Tom's pov:
Shit!! Another dream of me and Tord together. "Hurry out of bed, I made breakfast!" Edd was waiting for me to follow. I can't let him see the mess I made in my sleep! "Yeah Edd, I'll be right there. Go start without me." Luckily that's all it took for Edd to leave.   This is almost the third week of having these dreams of Tord. I'm honestly getting tired of having to clean my bed every morning.
No pov:
After Tom changed his clothes, he headed towards the table to eat breakfast with Edd, Tord, and Matt. Too bad the only seat left was next to Tord, as if things weren't already akward enough. "Why are you so slow today? Come sit!" Says Tord. So Tom finally sits down but can't get over his dream from last night. It was his most vivid one yet! Well at least until Edd interrupted it. Suprisingly no one seemed to notice Tom caught up in his thoughts. They all continued to eat breakfast and talk about their plans. "Oh so, it's just you and me today." Says Tord, while nudging Tom. "Wait what!?" He answers. "I thought you were listening?" Says Edd. "Matt and I are going to the Zoo, and later tonight we are going to watch The Lion King!" Matt adds on with, "I'm going to see a giraffe!"  "O-okay then, you guys have fun!" Tom tried to not show how badly he wanted them to stay.
Tord's pov:
Am I seeing things or does Tom seem flustered? When he avoided sitting by me, didn't make much eye contact, and generally stayed away from me for the past 3 weeks I thought he was mad. Now I'm confused. Did he blush when he sat by me? Do I just want to think that?
"I'm sorry! I didn't realize I was staring at you!" He exclaims. Tom just answers with,  "It's whatever..."
There it is again! He glanced at the floor all adorable like! Shit, what am I saying? Did I really just find Tom... adorable?
No pov:
Tom and Tord were sitting on the couch watching tv now. There was tension in the air. Both of them were stealing glances at each other when the other was looking away, and Tom was very slowly easing closer to Tord. Ever so slightly so he wouldn't be noticed. Then when they both reached for the remote, their hands touched and their eyes met for a minute that felt like eternity.