Part 4 Our Secret

Tords Pov:
We didn't want Edd or Matt to know why we were gone so long. So we covered our hickeys with our sweatshirts and thought of a... decent lie.
-Time skip to them getting home-
As soon as we walk through the door Edd is yelling "Are you trying to give me a heart attack!?" I put on my best poker face as I said "No I'm sorry Edd, our uber broke down on the way back so we walked home and also got food on the way." He still looked mad at us. "Why didn't you call us?
Or answer your phone?" He said.
"Tom didn't bring his phone and mine was dead." I answer.
"I dont like feeling like a worried mother!" Says Edd.
"Then don't!" I yell while storming off.
Tom's Pov:
"T-tord wait-" *door slams* "I'm going to go calm him down." I say to Edd but before I can follow, he stops me. "All you two do is fight." He says "I'm surprised you didn't claw each other up on the way home."
Well not in the way you mean~
"Right, I should probably leave him alone." I say. Edd nods and let's me leave to my room. But when Edd wasn't paying attention, I actually turned into Tords room.
"Hey," I whisper "what was all that about?"
Tords pov:
"I'm tired of Edd acting like our parent! He wakes us up, always ask where we are going, we always have to answer our phones for him, and expects us to be home early!" I say, angered.
"I know what you mean." Tom says while grabbing my hand. "That's why I think we should hide our relationship from him. He is just going to barge into everything and make it more difficult."
"I agree."
-time skip-
It was the next morning. Last night Tom snuck out of my room and into his without being noticed by Edd or Matt. Now we had to act like there was nothing between us. We both decided to pretend fight in front of  Edd and Matt so they would never guess what's really going on. *knock, knock, knock* "Tord, breakfast" Yells Edd through my door.
When I get out there I see Tom sitting at the table and Edd cooking. No clue where Matt is, but I don't really care. So I sit down next to Tom and elbow him to start a fight. "Move over Tord!" He yells. It kind of hurt seeing Tom yell at me like before but I also knew it wasn't real. Maybe Tom noticed this cause he gave me a wink before shoving me away. "Stop being so sensitive Jehovas Witness!" I yell back. Then I realized why Edd acted like such a mom, its cause me and Tom would fight like kids! That didn't make not annoying though.
Matt eventually appears and Edd finishes making bacon. He had to buy and make enough for all of us now because of the incident from a year or two ago. I don't really want to think about that though. We all finished breakfast and then me and Tom came up with reasons for leaving. Tom said he got a job and I just told Edd it was none of his business where I was going.
The truth was me and Tom were going on another date because I couldn't stand the thought of fake hating each other all day.
Stupidly enough Tom forgot to put his sweat shirt back on when we came home, and Edd flipped his shit.
"Omg Tom!!" He yelled. For a moment we were both confused but as I looked down at Tom I remembered all his hickeys were showing! I started blushing and I think thats what made Tom realize what Edd was yelling about. "O-oh uh y-you mean my neck?" He said, stuttering all his words and blushing madly. "They're just hickeys Edd!" I yell before he can continue. "I'm getting sick and tired of you nosing into my business and I'm sure Tom is too!" For a moment I regretted saying what I did but Edd reacted better than I expected. "Tord I'm sorry, I didnt realize." He said "I'm sorry for yelling." I reply. Then we all stood in silence until Matt broke the ice with "What's a hickey?" We all laughed and told Matt a huge lie on what hickeys were because he's too innocent for the truth. Edd didn't ask anymore questions about Tom's hickeys and we all had a good night laughing.