One Shot

Sasodei Fanfic
Deidara lay on his back, staring up at the ceiling he'd practically grown up under:  Sasori's. He was laying on Sasori's bed agonizingly bored, while Sasori sat at the parallel desk working on a painting that was required for his college class. "Danna" He cooed from the bed. Sasori sighed, he knew Deidara well enough to know where this was going. "What, Brat?" Sasori said not even bothering to turn around. "Why're you ignoring me, hm" Deidara said with disappointment in his voice. "I'm not ignoring you, I'm simply working on a project that your distracting me from. You wouldn't understand. Your only a junior in high school. " Sasori said half-mindlessly. "But that's the third time I've called your name, are you mad at me because I had to go to my step dad's house last night before we could watch the movie?" Deidara said turning to face the wall. Sasori must've been too lost in thought to hear the previous pages. This tugged at his heart. "Of course not. It's not your fault at all." Sasori said finally turning around to face him after feeling a tug of guilt at his heart. Besides the fact that Deidara was absolutely, madly in love with Sasori, he was getting choked up at the fear of Sasori being mad at him. "Okay." He managed to croak out. Sasori felt the same tug at his heart but worse. This is what caused him to stand up and start gently stroking his hair that fell gently onto the bed. Practically staining the white bed sheets yellow. Deidara let out a tiny gasp at the sudden touch. He shot up out of the bed and turned to see a worried Sasori. He blushed furiously "Too. Close." He mumbled inaudibly. Sasori put both hands on Deidara's shoulders to calm him. "Talk to me." He said in a gentle voice that was rare. Deidara avoided eye contact and just whimpered. Sasori grabbed his chin to force him to look him in the eyes. Deidara had tears stinging in the back of his blue eyes. "I c-can't! I think I should leave Sasori." Deidara said breaking the contact as he stood up. Sasori wasn't letting that happen. "No way. Your talking. Now. I'm not letting you go home to your dumb step dad." Sasori grabbed his wrist and pulled him back down to the bed. And he landed in Sasori's lap. Deepening the blush that spread his face. He lowered his head. Ever since Sasori met Deidara in sixth grade, he'd seen Deidara as the younger brother he never had. Although, Deidara always saw the opposite, he loved Sasori with passion. But when sasori started experiencing the more mature, yet humorous side of Deidara he feared that he was falling in love with him. Deidara shook his head. "Sasori. Really, I can't." Deidara said. "Yes you can!" Sasori said with more worry building up. Deidara flinched at the raise of his voice. "Danna I-" Deidara played with this hair in his fingers. "I can't stand it anymore!" Deidara said flailing his arms up. "Stand what?" Sasori said. "You!" Deidara said standing up out of his lap. Sasori felt shattered. "Wait- No. that's not what I meant, I mean I just can't stand the feeling I have when I'm around you." Deidara said apologetically. Sasori stood up and looked down to brush the hair out of his face. He hadn't even noticed that Deidara had started crying. Sasori pulled him into a hug and rubbed circles into his back as Deidara cried. "What feeling is that?" Sasori said, his face turning red as he knew that answer. "Danna... I love you." Deidara said ashamed. Sasori's arms that were originally around his neck traveled down his arms and rested on his waist as he pulled Deidara into a much desired kiss. Deidara's eyes grew to the size of saucers. And his face put Sasori's hair to shame. But after a while Deidara kissed back, and wrapped his arms around his neck and tangled his fingers into his hair. Soon after they started getting into it. Sasori pinned Deidara onto the bed and asked for entrance. After happily giving so, Sasori explored Deidara's mouth. They fought for dominance and when Sasori won he tasted the rich taste and savored it as he pulled away. Deidara held onto Sasori's neck as they stared into each other's eyes, panting. Sasori grabbed him by the hips and stood him up. He picked him up and sat him down in the chair beside the desk where he had a view of the painting he'd been working on. It looked like a desert landscape. Gentle clouds graced the sky. In the sand was a very visible scorpion and pieces of frayed cloth scattered into the sand. In the sky was a white bird that looked very exotic it was white and instead of feathers it had rather dull looking edges. Deidara gasped in awe. It was breathtakingly beautiful. Deidara leaned his head on Sasori's shoulder and nodded. "It's beautiful, hm"
———————————
Deidara was sitting in Sasori's lap, asleep, while he added finishing touches to the painting. Just then Sasori noticed a buzzing feeling on his thigh. He realized that it was Deidara's phone ringing from inside his back pocket. He woke Deidara up and answered the phone. He recognized the caller ID as none other than his step dad. Deidara shakily said "hello?" And because he didn't want Sasori to be a part of the conversation, he stepped out of his lap and into the kitchen. "GET YOUR BLONDE *** HOME NOW!!!" The voice rang. It stung his ears. Deidara looked out the window to notice that it was already super late and it was down pouring rain and lightning. "I c-can't. I walked here after school with Sasori, and his grandma has his car right now." He said nervously. "I DON'T CARE IF YOU HAVE TO GET A RIDE ON SANTAS SLEIGH, GET HOME. NOOOOW!" Deidara held the phone away from his ear as his step dad continues to ridicule him and curse his name. "Okay, I'll be there within 30 minutes." Deidara said with his throat dry. He walked into Sasori's room. "I uh- have to go home now." Deidara said as he gathered his backpack and jacket. "No way! There's a tornado warning!" Sasori said grabbing Deidara's shoulders. "I have to Sasori. Trust me, if I could, I'd never see that man again, but he has a leash around my neck. He's already gonna kill me as is." Deidara said lowering his head. "I could give less about that sad excuse you call your father figure. If he lays a hand on you I'll gouge his eyes out and stick lemons in his eye sockets, I'll replace every cell in his body with a small piece of a picture of my ***. I. Don't. Care. What HE has to say. Your staying here tonight. It's not safe." Sasori said taking Deidara's backpack from his hand and placing it on the shelf. Deidara didn't bother protesting. He nodded and went to lay down on the couch. "Where are you going?" Sasori asked as he folded the bed back into order. "I was gonna sleep on the couch if your okay with it." Deidara said pointing to the living room. Sasori closed the distance between the two of them and wrapped his arms around his waist. "No boyfriend of mine is sleeping on a pathetic couch. You can sleep with me. Don't think too much about it" Sasori said as he winked. Deidara's face flushed and he nodded. "I'm gonna go use the restroom real quick." He said as he pointed to Sasori's bathroom. "Wait. I'll give you some clothes to wear so you don't have to wear that." Sasori said gesturing the skinny jeans Deidara sported that day. "Okay." Deidara said. Minutes later Sasori walker out with one of his plain gray T-shirts and a pair of shorts. "Thanks" Deidara said as he plowed into the bathroom.
——————————
Deidara walked out of the bathroom seconds later with his hair down, flowing freely onto his shoulders. Sasori's shirt hovered just above his knees so you couldn't tell he was wearing the shorts. Deidara sat on the edge of the bed as he braided his hair. "What are you doing?" Sasori questioned with a smirk on his face. "Braiding my hair. It prevents knots." Deidara said as he wrapped the red ribbon into his hair. He crawled to the side Sasori said he could have that night. Deidara didn't want to push his luck so while Sasori read his book under the warm covers, Deidara didn't bother getting under the covers and slept with his back facing Sasori. Deidara fell asleep like that, and after 30 more minutes of reading his book, Sasori set it down and pulled the covers up. He noticed they got caught on something, and that something was a shivering blonde that was whimpering next to him. The sight hurt his eyes and he picked him up and set him under the covers. This way they were so close that their legs were touching and Sasori could feel how cold his feet were. Sasori cooed and stroked his hair as Deidara snuggled up to his chest for warmth. Sasori reaches over and turned out the light. "Goodnight brat. I love you." He said, placing a gentle kiss on the top of his head. Although Deidara was asleep he responded by burying his face deeper into his chest if possible. They fell asleep like this.
———————————
Deidara woke up the next morning to Sasori's chest and blushed.
He got out of bed and undid the braid  in his hair and walked into the kitchen to prepare Sasori some breakfast. Sasori awoke to the smell of delicious pancakes from the kitchen and saw Deidara at the stove humming a sweet tune. "Hey beautiful." Sasori said. Deidara turned around. "Easy Romeo" Deidara said placing a kiss in Sasori's head as he set a plate of food in front of him. Deidara's phone went off in the other room. "Watch the stove." Deidara said as he walked into the other room. Deidara saw that he had 43 unread voicemails from his Step dad. "Ughhhh" Deidara said as he turned his phone on silent. "What's wrong?" Sasori called from the other room. "I'm dead meat is all!" Deidara yelled back. "He ain't laying a hand on you. Hear me?" Sasori said peering into the room. "I'm one he actually said he's gonna skin me and wear me as an overcoat. He also said he'd keep my eyes in a jar, my fingers in said jar, and then stuff that same jar up my ***." Deidara said reappearing into the kitchen and sitting at the table. Sasori scowled. "First of all, weird, second of all. No. He. Won't. Third of all, don't cuss Deidara. Your too young" he said patting his lovers head. Deidara rolled his eyes and played a smirk at a corner of his face. Deidara took their dishes and put them in the sink. "I need to get home, I can't procrastinate forever" Deidara said pouting. "Okay. The rain stopped. So I'll walk you there. I'm keeping my word though. I will NOT let him hurt you." Sasori said with a serious expressions plastered on his face. "I know." He said resting his head on his shoulder.
———————————
Deidara knocked on the door of his step dads house. He was playing with his hair in between his fingers. His dad answered the door and stood at least 2 feet above him, menacingly. He grabbed Deidara by the wrist and threw him into the house. He fell onto his butt and quivered after the more dominant males actions. He started shouting and kicking at Deidara. Sasori just then grabbed him by the back of his collar and tugged him till he was on his heels. Sasori mumbled something into his ear that was completely inaudible to everyone but the two. Deidara's step dads eyes filled with a combination of fear and anger. Sasori threw him to the ground and pressed him into a chokehold. "He'll never see your sorry excuse for a human being again" Sasori said with venom dripping off every word he said. "That can be considered abuduction!" He yelled. "And that-(he pointed at Deidara in the corner shaking at the sight in front of him) can be  considered child abuse, you monster!" Sasori said releasing the vice girl he had on his throat. He walked up to Deidara and brushed some hair out of his face to stop the tears. He kissed his forehead and pulled him into a hug and stroked his back. Deidara picked him up bridal style. "It's not 'abduction' if he'd rather be with me than YOU." Sasori said as he slammed the door in his face. Sasori dropped him in the front yard to convince him to walk. After some comforting words Deidara could walk on his own. When they arrived back at Sasori's apartment Deidara threw himself at Sasori and kissed him as a thank you for saving Saving him. Sasori kissed back and wrapped his hand in his hair and the other at his waist. Deidara pulled away. "We're official, right?" Deidara asked "oh yeah" he said and picked him up by the waists and spun him around. "I'll show you off to all my college friends" he said smirking. "They all knew I was gay, it was only a matter of time." Sasori said in a breathy laugh. Deidara smiled and sat in Sasori's lap. "And I'll show you off to Konan, Hidan, and Tobi." Deidara said putting a hand on Sasori's cheek. "You'll have to meet them one day. Seriously." Deidara said nodding. "I will baby" he said. "I will."