Oneshot part 6

Sasodei oneshot part 6

"Although, Obito was in the wrong I can agree on that. I'm sorry for the language he used Deidara." The principal approaches Deidara and put his hand gently on his shoulder. Deidara sniffled into Sasori's chest. "He's had a long day, could we continue the checkup tomorrow? I can safely assure you that tomorrow will be better Mr...?" Sasori asked for his name. "Please, call me Mr. Senju." Sasori nodded. "I will take my leave now. Please make sure he gets rest." The door closed after the reminder and Sasori sighed. He began stroking his hair and kissing the top of his head. Deidara twirled his finger into his shirt. "I'll go to bed now..." Deidara mumbled getting up from Sasori's lap. L"But it's still so early." Sasori laughed weakly. Deidara glanced at the clock. It was only 2pm. Deidara shrugged. "Can we just- watch a movie or two..?" Deidara mumbled. "Of course. I'll go grab blankets." Sasori said as he stoop up. He wrapped his hand around Deidara's head and kissed it. Deidara smiled brightly and leaned into it before Sasori pulled away. Sasori couldn't help but laugh a little into the kiss. He pulled away and trailed his hand down from his head to his cheek and gave him a serious look. "I love you." He mumbled. Deidara giggled and nodded. "You too." He fake groaned like he didn't love the confession.

About an hour into watching their movie they ordered a pizza and began eating. Deidara was watching intently not noticing that Sasori was bored out of his mind. Sasori paused the movie and Deidara gasped. "What?" He asked finally out of his trance. Sasori held up and empty pizza box and pointed to the trash can. "I'm throwing the pizza box away." He stayed as if it was the obvious thing in the world. Deidara started blankly at the box. Had they really eaten all of the pizza in the 10 minutes they had it? Deidara shrugged and laid back down against the pillow. "I'm making a pillow fort!" Deidara screamed as the idea popped into his head. Sasori sighed. He couldn't believe what a child he was sometimes. Sasori reappeared into the living room to see Deidara inside a series of pillows with a blanket covering the top. Sasori pouted his outer lip. "How am I gonna lay in THAT? You may be short but I'm not." Sasori said as he got his attention from setting up small throw pillows. "You can fit." Deidara said looking up at him with the widest smile ever. Sasori felt something poke at his heart. It was fast and extremely sharp that it hurt. His knees buckled and he smiled as he piled into the small fort. Deidara crawled in after him and snuggled up to him being the little spoon. Sasori reached for the remote and played the movie. He took notice of how adorable Deidara looked. He was so interested into the movie he was practically bouncing up and down. If he had a tail, it would be wagging. Sasori let out a breathy laugh and kissed the top of his head. "Your ridiculous." He said as he rested his head on top of his. Deidara didn't hear it though, he was out of it. He sure loved this movie. Whereas Sasori was so bored he found Deidara more interesting. He started playing with his hair and massaging his shoulders. "does that principal guy follow you on Instagram?" Sasori asked in his hear so he knew he'd hear. Deidara looked him in the eyes. "Well Yeah, but why?" Deidara asked. "Lets take a picture and post it. If he sees it then he'll know your happy again." Sasori proposed. Deidara paused the movie and nodded. Deidara rolled over so he was laying in Sasori's arms. He rolled further so he was practically laying on top of him. He rested his head on his deflated chest. He smiled brightly as Sasori took a picture making sure to get the fort in view. He took a few more pictures, all in different positions. Sasori laughed to a point of crying whenever the fort collapsed on top of Deidara. Leaving him trapped in a bundle of blankets and pillows. He heard Deidara manically laugh. "Hehe. I guess all of my artwork is transient, huh?" Deidara laughed. Sasori started recording. Deidara tried to get untangled from the blankets but failed hopelessly. He started whining when he realized he was absolutely trapped. He yelped loudly as he fell of the edge of the couch. Sasori stopped laughing and decided now would be a good time to help him. He untangled him from the several blankets that he was trapped in and saw Deidara whimpering as he held his arm. Sasori stopped recording and threw the phone to the ground. "Hey, you okay?!" Sasori said as he rushed to check his arm. Deidara removed the hand. "Owwww..." Deidara mumbled. "There's no mark. Stop being dramatic, you scared me." Sasori said as he kissed his head. Deidara laughed. "My arm does seriously hurt though!" Deidara whined as he stood up to follow Sasori as he picked up all the blankets and threw them over the couch. "How bad?" Sasori asked as he glanced over his shoulder. Deidara shrugged. "Enough for it to need to be kissed..." He mumbled. Sasori rolled his eyes as he approached Deidara. He grabbed his arm by the forearm and kissed it. "Thank you." Deidara said in a baby voice. Sasori, still having Deidara's arm, threw him over his shoulder causing the blonde to yelp as his lower back was grabbed. "Pick a different movie." Sasori demanded keeping ahold of Deidara's back so he wouldn't fall over his shoulder. "What? No. That movie is great!" Deidara said as he pounded a fist onto his back. Sasori laughed and his hand lowered to grab his butt roughly. Deidara let out a tiny squeal. "Ahnn! Danna! That's my butt!" Deidara said pounding on his back flustered. "I'm well aware, brat. Pick a different movie or else!" Sasori fake threatened. Deidara whined. "Baby! I love that movie, can you please watch the movie?!" Deidara pleaded trying to sound as cute as possible while his butt was being roughly grabbed. Sasori sighed and turned his head so he was kissing his hip. Deidara screamed through laughter. "Danna stop!" Deidara pleaded as tears started forming in his eyes from the laughter. Sasori threw him onto the couch over his shoulder. Deidara gasped at the impact, knocking the breath out of him. Sasori stroked his face. "Sorry, didn't mean to throw you down that hard." Sasori laughed as Deidara clutched his stomach as he gasped harder through laughter.

As the movie finished Sasori was half asleep. He heard a loud scoff signaling the fact that Deidara was mad. He rolled his eyes. "What? Why're you mad?" Sasori asked as he sat up. "That ending sucked! The explosion wasn't even that big either! At the end the main character didn't even save the girl, you ALWAYS save the girl. And when she got with his boss he only got mad a little! Of course she was after the boss the whole time, but he's totally better!" Deidara rambled. Sasori groaned as Deidara went on and on. He flopped onto back again and started playfully poking Deidara's rib with his foot, making him laugh and stutter through the words. Suddenly, Sasori shot up and mercilessly tickled Deidara. He heard his screams of laughter and his pleas to stop through the immense gasping. Sasori stopped tickling when he saw Deidara's face flushed, and tears welling up in his eyes. Sasori stopped and Deidara clutched his stomach as he continued to gasp through more laughs. He sat up and wiped the tears out of his eyes. "D-Danna! You b-bully..." Deidara gasped as he shoved Sasori who had a mischievous smirk on his face. He picked Deidara up and put him over his shoulders so he was laying across his neck. Deidara yelped. "Ahn! What are you doing?" Deidara yelled as Sasori started walking. "Bed time!" Sasori said flatly. "It's only like 5 o'clock!" Deidara pointed to the clock. "But that movie was so BORING that it tired me out. Not to mention you droning on and on!" Sasori accused and he gave up the idea of a nap. "It's not my fault the director didn't know how to write an ending." Deidara mumbled as he got down from Sasori, much to his dismay of course. Deidara wrapped his arms around Sasori's waist from behind and started head butting his spine gently. "More like the director didn't know how to write the entire movie." Sasori mumbled as he allowed himself to be hit. "Well if we can't go to bed, do you wanna go to the frozen yogurt shop? For a date?" Sasori proposed. Deidara closed his eyes in thought. "Okay, we can go, but let me get ready." Deidara said as walked toward the room, purposely swaying his hips.

They finally got to the front of the line of the yogurt store. Sasori rested his head on Deidara's shoulder as he ordered for the both of them. He sure hated waiting. The line wasn't even that long too. They had to wait for a good 6 minutes.