Oneshot part 3

Sasodei Fanfic part 3:
Konan and Tobi were sitting across from Deidara and Sasori at the cafe. Unaware to everyone else, Sasori was secretly stoking Deidara's inner thigh as the two talked. Deidara occasionally giggled and blushed but no one thought anything of it. Until Sasori grabbed a little too far up, not to where he was grabbing *ahem* but far enough to turn Deidara's face red and let out a tiny eep and glare at Sasori. Konan stopped mid sentence to look at what happened to cause her blonde friend that reaction. She quirked and eyebrow and just shrugged as she continued her rambling. For the most part Tobi kept to himself which Deidara found odd. "Tobi, what's wrong? Your normally so talkative." Deidara said. "He couldn't have been THAT afraid of Sasori, right?" Deidara thought. Tobi rolled his eyes. "I've got to be somewhere soon. Nice to meet you Sasori. I expect that you treat him well" he said as he excused himself from the table. Deidara's eyes were huge. "Is he normally that formal?" Sasori asked. "No, I didn't even know he COULD talk like that. Normally he's cheery and can't pronounce common syllables!" Deidara said with a hint of worry in his voice that triggered Sasori's protective mode. "He could just get like that around other people. Especially when that person is much older than him and is dating his friend" Sasori said in a cheerful tone. "Maybe." Deidara practically mumbled. He looked over to Konan. "Did he say anything about needing to go somewhere to you?" He asked. "Nope. Nothing. He told me his schedule was completely free." She said with a blank stare. Deidara shrugged. "I'll get him to come around. Deidara said kissing the side of Sasori's cheek. The truth was Tobi already hated Sasori for existing in Deidara's life. Deidara talked about Sasori as his friend and then one day he was happier than ever when they started dating. He didn't even know that Deidara liked him. He had no idea Deidara could keep a secret. "What if they were going out before that? Why would he fall for someone in college? Was he never enough to make Deidara as happy as when he started dating Sasori? Why did Sasori give him an edgy vibe?" All the things Tobi was wondering in the car ride home. Tobi just sighed and closed his eyes. Deidara decided he would call Tobi later. Deidara leaned his head on Sasori's shoulder and closed his eyes slowly. "Are you tired baby?" Sasori whispered into his lovers ear. Deidara shook his head no. "I don't know. I'm just kinda worried about Tobi." Deidara sighed. "I know he's hiding something."
———————
The second Deidara got home he called Tobi. Tobi answered immediately. "What was with you today? That was so formal!" Deidara said almost insulted. Deidara could hear Tobi sigh. "Hey, don't be like that! Sasori is perfect in every aspect." Deidara said defensively. Tobi scoffed. "He gives me an edgy vibe Deidara! And you were so happy when you told us about him, you were never that happy around us, I know you've known him longer but I thought you would tell me if you had a crush on someone, or that you were I dunno... GAY!" Tobi yelled. "Tobi... I-" Deidara choked up. Tobi yelled so loud that Sasori had heard it from the kitchen. He scowled. "Ugh. Deidara you shouldn't keep things from us! Did you tell these things to Konan?!" Tobi asked. "I mean I told her I was gay because I knew she'd understand because she's bi." Deidara said with tears stinging in the back of his eyes. Sasori started rubbing Deidara's shoulders from behind him and kissed the top of his head. "If I was your real friend it wouldn't matter what your sexuality was!!" Tobi yelled. Deidara blinked his eyes and the tears were released. "I know, but- it's hard to know someone's opinion on something! It's easy to say you won't care, and then I come out, and your suddenly disgusted to be around 'my kind'!" Deidara yelled. Sasori was gritting his teeth to keep from taking the phone from Deidara and talking to Tobi himself. It was all he could do to keep from killing the masked man. "I wouldn't be disgusted, just because I have a girlfriend, doesn't mean I don't support gay rights!" Tobi screamed again. Deidara choked and the tears came "But I couldn't ask! How was I supposed to know something you never told me and I was too afraid to ask because it would totally give away everything!" Deidara yelled back. Sasori had enough. "Dei. Baby, it's okay. He's just being jealous. Your not in trouble." Sasori whispered in Deidara's ear. "I know." He mumbled back. "You could've tried. I pegged you as the kind of person that wasn't scared to speak. I guess I was wrong, because I also thought you would tell me everything." Tobi said over the phone. Sasori had enough. "LISTEN HERE! It's your fault you pegged him as that type of person! He's allowed to have fears without inconsiderate bastards like you to insult him for telling the truth!" Sasori yelled as he pulled Deidara into a hug with his face buried in his chest. Tobi was silent for once. He eventually just sighed and hung up. Deidara had sighed also and rubbed his face on his chest. Sasori rubbed his back. "Baby..." he mumbled. "Yes?" Deidara said looking up to see the obvious anger in his face. "Permission to kill him." Sasori said with a small laugh. It made Deidara smile, so that was progress. Deidara buried his face in his chest again and let out a content sigh. "Permission denied. I need to meet him and talk about this." Deidara said. Sasori rolled his eyes. "After the way he treated you, You shouldn't be meeting him at all." Sasori said pouting his upper lip. Deidara just shook his head. "No. I've got to make up with him." Deidara said. "He's been my friend for two years now. I really should've told him..." Deidara said blinking slowly. Sasori grabbed his chin to force him to look up at him. "Deidara. He can't get mad at you for being scared. It was your reaction you were scared of, and he should've respected that a second ago." Sasori said smiling. "Okay. But that doesn't change the fact that I need to fix things." Deidara said nodding his head. "Okay baby, but I'm going with. I don't care if he hates me because of it, I don't want you alone with him no more than he wants me to leave." Sasori said stroking his hair. Deidara nodded. "Thank you." Deidara said kissing him. Sasori tightened his grip on his waist to pull him closer, hence deepening the kiss. Deidara pulled away And smiled. "I love you." Sasori said under his breathe. Luckily, Deidara heard it. "Ditto." Deidara chuckled.
——————————————
Deidara had called Tobi just minutes ago telling him to meet him before school in the abandoned part of the parking lot. Tobi just sighed and hung up, but Deidara knew he was gonna be their. Sasori had no classes on Mondays so he was gonna drive Deidara to school and escort him to meet his friend and practically bodyguard him during the encounter. Deidara had gotten out of the shower. Sasori was laying on his bed staring up at the ceiling when he heard he door to the bathroom open. He smirked at Deidara through the crack of he barely opened door. "C'mon! Turn around!" Deidara said pouting. Sasori laughed but closed his eyes and laid back down. Deidara hurriedly grabbed his clothes and rushed back in the bathroom. "Such a drama queen." Sasori said in a breathy laugh. Deidara peeked the door open again and scowled at him. "I heard that, you jerk." Deidara said as he slammed the door. Sasori laughed and flopped on the ground from laughing so hard.
—————————
Deidara called driving and Sasori knew the drill he tightened his buckled held his breath and grabbed onto the handle as Deidara started reversing out of the parking lot for the apartment building. "Calm down. Jeez, you call me the drama queen." Deidara said rolling his eyes. "God just focus on the road or your gonna get me killed." Sasori said. Deidara scoffed in a laugh. "Just for that remark, when we pull into the highway I'll close my eyes." Deidara said jokingly. "Park the car, I'm driving." Sasori said with a blank stare that was totally unserious. Deidara laughed and ended up driving through the grass as he pulled back a little more. "You haven't even gotten on the road!" Sasori yelled. Deidara winced as he checked his mirror. "Hey, I missed the mailbox this time!" Deidara smiled at Sasori. Sasori facepalmed and he couldn't believe he actually had a license. When they finally made it to the school alive Sasori had to sign in as a guest. Deidara stayed in the parking lot where he didn't see any Tobi. Sasori arrived around 10 minutes later. "Sorry I took so long, a couple of the kids saw me and were miserably flirting." Sasori said laughing as he approached he blonde who was sitting on the hood of the car. He laughed. "Yeah, my people aren't the smartest. Just wait till college though!" Deidara said crossing his arms as though he was trying to prove a point. The heard a car horn honk at them. Deidara expecting it to be Tobi turned around. Only to be amazed by a group of seniors laughing their way into the school after scaring them. Deidara growled. Sasori rolled his eyes. "Do you know them?" Sasori asked. "No, they're seniors. I see them in the hall every now and then, but I don't even know they're names." Deidara shrugged. "What time do you have to be in the building for your first class?" Sasori asked looking at the time on his phone. "8:50." Deidara said blatantly. It was already 8:26. If the two wanted to have a conversation, Tobi would have to hurry. They both knew that.
———————————————
At 8:30 Deidara called Tobi. "Where are you?" Deidara asked. "I'm doing tomorrow instead Deidara." Tobi said and then hung up. Deidara stood their with his mouth agape. He growled and grabbed his backpack off the ground and threw t over his shoulder. He waved to a confused Sasori as he stormed off. Sasori caught up to him. "What happened? I was just chilling in the car and now you're mad." Sasori stared. Deidara explained what Tobi said. Sasori sighed. "Okay, I'll go home, I've got a project for my digital arts class anyways." Sasori said. Deidara nodded. "I'm sorry I wasted your time. Love you." Deidara mumbled as he began walking off "love you too!" Sasori yelled with a smile so that everyone in the entire parking lot and some people at the gate could hear. Deidara turned around, obviously embarrassed. "Stop!" Deidara yelled. Everyone laughed but went back to their own business. Sasori laughed to himself as he hopped in thee car. Deidara rolled his eyes. It did cheer him up a bit.
—————————————————
(Sorry for the shorter chapter, I'm gonna be really busy lately so the part 4 will come out a bit Later probably. Anyways I hope you guys are enjoying the story as much as I'm enjoying writing it. Let me know if you have any suggestions for the part 4 too. I hope you guys have a good 4th of July and be safe.)