Oneshot part 7

Sasodei FanFic Part 7:

The principal was busy examining the bedroom while Deidara was busy pouting in the living room on Sasori's lap. He huffed his chest out, grunting. Sasori rolled his eyes and kissed his head gently. "Enough with the whining." Sasori growled gently into Deidara's ear. Deidara froze and nodded stiffly. Sasori laughed. "I was kidding baby!" He smiled through the laughter and stroked his head. "I was kidding." He laughed through kisses. Deidara turned around and head butted his chest lightly over and over again. Sasori just ignored it and watched TV while he waited for the principal to finish. Eventually he walked out and pulled Sasori away for some questions. After approximately 10 minutes he came back with a wide smile. Deidara stood up excitedly and was pulled into a kiss, which he was lifted up off the ground and embraced around the hips pulled closely to Sasori's body as possible as they kissed in delite. Deidara, confused, still kissed but pulled away. "Do I get to stay?!" Deidara asked turning to face the principal with a grip on Sasori's bicep. The principal nodded. "Of course. I asked him what he did for a living, or what he was planning to, how much he makes a year, when you two met and how, and more! He answered all with full honesty and I can tell he's a good guy." The principal said patting Sasori's shoulders. Deidara squealed like a little girl and tackled Sasori to the floor, smothering him with loving kisses all over his face. He giggled like a little girl as he buried his head into the crook of Sasori's neck and proceeded to kiss that also. Sasori laughed also and wrapped his arms around Deidara's waist who was still on top of him, kissing him, and pulled him closer and he leaned in for an actual kiss. They stayed like this for a while not even caring that the principal was still standing right their, rather awkwardly at that. Deidara pulled away with a loud smack and got off to cuddle in his lap at his sheer happiness. Sasori held him by the hips and rested his head on Deidara's and shut his eyes tightly. He looked up to the principal and mouthed "thank you." Quietly. The principal nodded. "I'll be back for checkups every now and then. I'll let you two have your moment and take my leave now." The principal laughed as he left the room. Deidara snuggled closer if possible. "Danna, I get to stay! Aren't you excited?" Deidara asked as his happy tone dropped.  Sasori gasped. Of course he was excited. He was exhilarated! "Baby of course I'm excited! I'm more than excited, I'm-I'm... I don't even know! But we should celebrate! Date night? Romantic dinner, then come home to some freshly lit candles, maybe even a bath...?" Sasori proposed, holding Deidara's hands. Deidara let them be held and nodded as he kissed his cheek. "I love you." Sasori mumbled giddily as he put his forehead to the blondes. Deidara brought his face up enough so he kissed his forehead. He stood up out of the moment and frolicked into the bathroom. "Come one Dannnnnnaaa~" Sasori was blushing madly as Deidara swayed his hips more and more lullingly. Sasori eventually checked himself. "What about date night first? Like a nice dinner?" Sasori said as he stood up and dusted his pants off. "Oh but Danna, we've gotta wash up before we go anywhere. Plus, I'm reeeally dirty~" Deidara said putting a hand to his hips and he disappeared into the bathroom. Sasori rolled his eyes but couldn't even try to hide the most obvious blush that crept to his face. Deidara giggled loudly from the room. "C'mon Danna!" Deidara called. Sasori chose this ONE time to let the blonde win and he went into the bathroom to wash up. "I'm not getting soft or anything-!" Sasori reminded him defensively but was interrupted by a soft hand reached under his shirt and began dragging the graceful fingertips up and down his chest. Sasori bit his inner cheek to keep from giving the blonde what he wanted. Sasori shot him a glare. "I thought this was just gonna be a bath." Sasori mumbled. "But Danna, you said it yourself. It's a celebration!" Deidara exclaimed as he threw himself at Sasori. Deidara crawled his arms around Sasori's neck and kissed it from the front. Sasori wanted to hate this more than he was, but found it hard to. He sighed heavily at the pleasure brought to him by the angelic, loving kisses portrayed by his not so angelic boyfriend. Deidara bit down. Hard. Causing Sasori to yelp as Deidara pulled away to admire the mark he left. A small outline traced with a hint of red blood making the small indents even more noticeable. Sasori growled with a smirk as he pulled Deidara close to him into a powerful kiss that was far from loving. Lustful and needy applied nicely here. Their teeth crashed together as their bodies were pressed together. Deidara pulled away and put his hands on Sasori's chest. "It's not fair. I'm naked, and your fully clothed." Deidara purred tugging at the shirt. Sasori took the hint and threw it off flinging it in a direction he didn't really care about right now. They continued their make out session for a long while. Sasori leaving no wet cavern in Deidara's mouth untouched with his coaxed tongue. "Alright brat, we'll continue this later, but we really need a bath." Sasori said as he pulled him into a hug as his arms rested on his hips as Deidara's still lay slack on his shoulders. Deidara whined and sat on the bathroom counter. "C'mon-." Deidara started. Sasori our a finger to his lips as he proceeded to pull him closer putting their foreheads together. "Later." Sasori said flatly. He grabbed Deidara aggressively by the waist, signaling Deidara to wrap his legs around his waist. Deidara did so. He snuggled up to Sasori. "Oh but Danna, I'm sooooo impatient." Deidara mocked as he was set in Sasori's lap inside the bathtub that was filler to their ribs with soapy water. Sasori roller his eyes and just wrapped his arms around his waist. "Whatever" Sasori mumbled. "If I can wait, I assure you, you can too." Sasori reminded as he left a bite mark of his own. Deidara yelped as but his bottom lip. His hand found its way to Sasori's thigh and squeezed tightly at the pain. Sasori giggled. "I love you." Deidara mumbled. "Ditto." Sasori returned as he rested his head atop Deidara's shoulder. "Ditto." He repeated but quieter.

The end! Hope you enjoyed! Sorry I got lazy at the end!