One shot part 2

Sasodei Fanfic Part 2:
Sasori held Deidara's hand as the walked through the halls of the college Sasori went to. The long corridor gave Deidara the chills. "Okay, so who am I meeting again?" Deidara asked looking through some of the windows into the rooms. "You're gonna meet Itachi, Pain, Kakuzu, and Kisame. They're all good people, but don't get on Kakuzu's bad side. He can get scary." Sasori said reminiscing old memories. It sent a chill up his spine at the thought. "Where are we going then, if your schools out for the day then why are we coming back here?" Deidara asked. Sasori didn't answer except a small smile. "Don't worry. I'm just getting my stuff, I told them they'd meet you at the front gate. You only have about 20 or so minutes though because Kisame and Pain have a couple later classes that start at 5." Sasori said comforting his blonde. Deidara nodded. "Yeah, your place sure is scary, I thought college was just like high school!" Deidara pouted. "Tch. I wish, it's actually better sometimes. Parties, cool teachers, less assignments, next to no homework, it's not bad here" Sasori said smiling as he walked into his digital arts class. The teacher was still sitting at the desk gathering his papers and computer supplies. "Mr. Akasuna! Forget something?" The man asked in a tone that sounded all too calm. "Nah, left something here on purpose, I'll only be a minute. Mind unlocking the closet real quick?" Sasori said. Instead the teacher just threw Sasori the keys and let him explore in the closet. "It really was laid back here" Deidara thought. The teacher approached Deidara. "Who might you be young lady, plan on enrolling here? Yep, Sasori is the perfect person to show someone around. Play your cards right, and he may not even hate your guts!" The teacher joked. "Uhm.... I'm a guy. And I already knew Sasori. He's my boyfriend. I don't know where I'm going after high school either" Deidara said with a twitched smile. "Oh, my apologies young MAN. I do hope to see you another day. My door is always open" he said reaching out his hand for a shake. Deidara shook it and studied the man. He nodded and Sasori walked out of the closet and threw the keys back to the teacher. "Nice seeing you Mr. Kenjetshi" Sasori said. "Am I seeing you for the fall art program Akasuna?" He asked filing his papers into a bag. "Totally. I may look at taking Deidara too. Since I'm trying to get him to enroll here." Sasori said wrapping his arm around his neck. Deidara broke out of his arm and fixed his hair. "I'd love to. But Sasori, we should go, it's 4:45." Deidara said. "Oh yeah! Bye!" Sasori said running out of the room.
—————————————
Deidara stood at the front gate of the college and Sasori went off to find his friends to make sure they were nice around Deidara. Deidara sat on the wall of the sign and heard footsteps. He spun around and saw Sasori with 4 other people. Sasori looked small compared to all of them, but definitely the scariest. They all approached Deidara and piled around him. "He's so short. No wonder you get along." Itachi said patting Deidara's head. "He looks way too young to be a junior!" Kisame said. He was the tallest of them all. Pain remained silent and just examined him. "Where's Kakuzu?" Deidara asked. "He couldn't make it. He had to be somewhere directly after school." Pain said finally. Sasori wrapped an arm around Deidara's waist. "Yup. He said something earlier about a meeting, but I didn't think he'd have to leave immediately." Deidara looked at Itachi. He already scared the crap out of him. "I know your younger brother, Sasuke. He's in my English class." Deidara said to him. "Yes, he's a conniving little one, should be two grades under you, but skipped them." Itachi said flipping his hair out of his jacket. Soon Kisame said his goodbyes so he could go to his later classes and Sasori and Deidara were left alone with Pain, a non-talkative person, and Itachi, someone Deidara had already feared. Itachi smiled as Kisame left. "I ship you two." Sasori said nudging his shoulder. Itachi just rolled his eyes. "You better not ever say that around him." Itachi said menacingly. It sent a chill up Deidara's spine and he buried his face into Sasoris's chest. "He's so cute. You pick em' right Sasori." Pain said out of the blue. Sasori shot him a glare and handed a pair of keys to Deidara. "Why don't you go start the car." Deidara nodded and set off for the parking lot. "He really is adorable. I just find it amazing how you two can be a couple after being friends for so long." Itachi said. "Well the way I see it, nothing changed except now I get to FEEL his love instead of dream of it." Sasori said nodding. "How cute. You two are like the dream couple! Does he have a hot sister?" Pain asked. Sasori rolled his eyes. "No, he's an only child. He used to live with his step dad but the same day we got together he pushed it too far, so I decided Deidara was gonna live with me now." Sasori said. "Oooooh, you live together! Sasori you SLY dog!" Itachi said with a smirk. Sasori blushed. "It's not like that! I just couldn't stand seeing him being abused is all!" Sasori said pushing the raven boy away from him. "Sasori it's on! Are you coming or what?!" Deidara yelled across the parking lot. "Bye guys!" Sasori said as he made his way toward the car. "Bye!" Pain called after. Itachi was still laughing.
—————————————
"They seem nice enough?" Sasori asked once in the car with Deidara. "Oh yeah! Itachi's kinda off though." Deidara shrugged. "You just have to get to know Him, once you do, you'll see it." Sasori said and he put on his seat belt. He played a coy smile at the corner of his lips. Once they got back to the apartment Deidara took off his shoes. "Your teacher thought I was a girl by the way" Deidara said flopping on the couch next to Sasori "aww man, I wish I could've seen that." Sasori said laughing. Deidara frowned. "Yeah he apparently wants me to enroll. You obviously don't talk about me at all." Deidara said resting his head on sasori's shoulder and closing his eyes. "I do talk about you. Not a lot-" Sasori started. "Because I'm nothing to brag about" Deidara joked with a funny laugh. "Of course not, I just don't brag about you because I don't want to seem like a pain to everyone. Also, I'm not the mushy type." Sasori said rubbing Deidara's shoulder with his free arm. "Oh yeah, totally not." Deidara said sarcastically while kissing Sasori's neck. Sasori closed his eyes and pulled Deidara closer. "Lets watch a movie." Deidara proposed. "Sure thing baby. I'll go get some blankets, I'll let you pick the movie." Sasori said kissing the top of his head. Deidara knew that Sasori only got like this around him, when they were alone. Deidara picked out a comedy movie and sat down on Sasori's lap. Deidara watched the movie till the end but noticed Sasori fell asleep with his arms wrapped around his waist protectively. Deidara carefully removed his arms and got the pillows and blankets from their bedroom and laid down next you him.
—————————————
In the middle of the night Sasori woke up to the the sound of Deidara's phone ringing on the kitchen counter. He gently got up and saw that his friend, Hidan, was calling him. "It's 4 o'clock. What does he want?" Sasori answered it but before he could say anything the voice rang, "HEY BLONDIE! OPEN UP! I'm outside your door! You wanted me to meet your gay lover right?!!" Sasori flinched his eyes at how loud his voice was. "Yeah hi. Your speaking to him. You do realize the time correct?" Sasori asked clearly exhausted. "Oh yeah, I just got back from my girlfriends house! Thought I'd say hi to Deidara! Where is the blonde ******?!" He boomed once more. "You clearly know his name. Use it. He's asleep, why don't you come by tomorrow." Sasori said ready to hang up. "Nah! I'm right outside your door, just let me see the blondie!" Hidan said. Sasori saw the door knob twisting. "Don't be too loud, I do not want him waking up." Sasori said rubbing his temples as he approached the door. He unlocked it and the door was practically flung off it's hinges. "BLONDIE?! WHERE THE HELL YOU AT?!" Hidan said storming in the door. Sasori scowled. Deidara shot up out of the couch with a quiet gasp. Just then Deidara was lifted off the couch by his waist. He was thrown over Hidan's shoulder and looked very confused. "C'mon! What the hell did I say? I wanted him to get some sleep!" Sasori said getting overprotective. Hidan just ignored him and set Deidara down, who was clearly confused and still half asleep. "What?" He said quietly. Sasori rolled his eyes. "Just go to bed in the bedroom baby, I'll be there in a minute" he kissed his head and faced Hidan. Sasori rubbed his temples again. "Hidan, listen, it's 4 in the morning. You can leave and we will communicate at another point." Sasori said gesturing the door. "I came to meet you! Tell me about you!" Hidan said completely ignoring him as he flopped onto the couch. Sasori let out a small growl. "I will. At any other time than now! It's four in the morning!" Sasori said flailing his arms in the air. Hidan just shook his head. "Fine! I'll crash here" He finally said. Sasori just stared with blind rage in his eyes. "Oh. My. God. Fine just- just sleep. Okay?" Sasori said as he walked towards his room to see if his blonde was okay. "Yeah, Yeah" Hidan said. Sasori turned the knob on their door gently to not wake his lover up. "Baby? Are you okay?" Sasori said sitting down on the edge of the bed stroking his leg from above the blanket. Deidara whimpered in his sleep and he rolled over to face Sasori. Sasori gently kissed the top of his head and laid down behind him.
—————————————
Deidara woke up with an arm around his waist from behind him that turned out to be Sasori's. He remembered Hidan was at their house last night. He sat up and played with Sasori's hair in his fingers until he woke up. "How'd it go with Hidan last night? Did he get home safe?" Deidara asked with a gentle smile. Sasori let out a breathy laugh that meant whatever he was about to say was not funny. "He's asleep on the couch." Sasori said under his breath. Deidara stopped playing with his hair and face palmed. "You let him stay here?" Deidara asked with a horrible laugh fit followed after. "Well no, he told me he was just gonna stay here and I was too tired to argue anymore." Sasori said closing his eyes with his head in his partners lap. Deidara let out a small giggle. "Then you go back to bed for at least another hour while I clean up and cook breakfast." He uncovered himself and threw his legs over the edge of the bed. "Well at least you met Hidan. Now you only need to meet Konan and Tobi." Deidara joked as he made his way to their bathroom. Sasori laughed too But was asleep the next second. Deidara stripped down and hopped in the shower. By the time he was out 45 minutes had already passed. He was wearing one of Sasori's shirts and black sweatpants. Deidara walked to the kitchen to see his friend on the couch fast asleep while snoring. Deidara chuckled and rolled his eyes. Deidara made breakfast and the smell of eggs, bacon and a mixture of rice pillaf awoke both Sasori and Hidan. Sasori was the first one to the kitchen. He approached the blonde where he wrapped his arms around Deidara's waist and buried his head into the crook of his neck and kissed it lovingly. Deidara giggled as he tried to push him off. "We have a guest! Stop!" Deidara said twitching with laughter. Sasori let go and massaged his hips as Deidara made plates. "Baby," He cooed into his lovers ear. Deidara shivered at the hot breathe on his ear and his neck. "Sasori I-" Deidara started But was cut off by Sasori trialing his hands down from massaging his hips to grab his butt. Deidara yelped and his face was bright red as he finished setting the table. "It's hard to work with you all over me" Deidara said as he tried to break out to his arms. Sasori stayed put. "Where is that guy anyway?" Sasori asked with a hint of jealously in his voice as he recalled the way he carelessly threw Deidara over his shoulder last night. Deidara didn't catch the jealousy part though. "He's watching something in the living room. Deidara said as he peered into said room. "Does that give us enough time to-" Sasori suggested wit a smirk. "No. No, if we have someone over we will not." Deidara said trying to hide his obvious blush. Sasori laughed at how obvious it was. Deidara set down the food. "Hidan, the foods ready. After you eat we're taking you home." Deidara called after his friend. "Coming blondie!" Hidan said as he threw himself over the couch. Sasori scowled. "What?" Deidara asked. Sasori was snapped out of it. "Oh nothing. Never mind"
———————————
The meal was pleasant and Deidara grabbed the keys once he gathered up all the plates. "I call driving!" Deidara called as he gestured the door. Sasori's eyes where filled with sheer terror. "Baby, maybe I should drive." Sasori said stepping in front of he door. "C'mon! I drive perfectly fine!" Deidara said. "Oh god..." Sasori mumbled. Deidara was giving him the look. Sasori couldn't resist the look. Deidara had puffed his lip and his blue eyes blinked slowly as he closed the distance between him and Sasori purposely swaying his hips more and more. "Please Danna" He cooed once they weren't even an inch away. Hidan was still on the couch watching his show. "Fine. But only because of your beautiful eyes" Sasori said accidentally. "No! I mean it's only because your very good at driving!" Sasori said blushing. Deidara giggled and opened the door. "Hidan lets go!" Deidara yelled closing the door. Sasori was still flustered and blushing madly.
————
They dropped Hidan off at the night entrance of his house and his dad greeted him. "You didn't tell me you were spending the night with your friends kiddo." His dad said. "Yeah, it was last minute." Hidan shrugged. "Okay. Have fun boys drive safe!" His dad called as the car started to drive away. The truth was, Deidara could drive, but was kinda bad at it. Sometimes he'd make the car stutter and sucked at parking. "Should I drive now?" Sasori asked. "Pffft! Of course not." Deidara said with a boost of confidence. Sasori tightened his seat belt. Worst of all, Deidara could NOT reverse if his life depended on it. He started to reverse and did fairly well for once. He hit the gas and made it stutter once before smooth driving. "Okay, shush I just got my license last month. I'm still new at this." Deidara said pouting. Sasori released his held breath and sighed. "I know I was there at your test. You barely passed." Sasori smiled. Deidara frowned. "Shut it! I passed with flying colors!" Deidara smiled and closed his eyes. "Focus on the road!" Sasori said. Deidara shot his eyes open. And hit the break at the read light. "See. Flying colors." Deidara said. "Yeah, the lights green." Sasori smiled. He rolled his eyes and car honking shook them out of their thoughts. Deidara growled.
————————————————
Sasori and Deidara finally arrived home. Sasori held the fabric above his shirt and collapsed on the couch. "You. Drive. Like. A. Mad. Man!" Sasori said. Deidara rolled his eyes with a a sly smile. Deidara put the keys on the small hook next to the door. He plopped on top of him on the couch and laughed when Sasori groaned. Sasori rolled him off and plopped back down. Deidara ended up falling off the couch with a tiny yelp that made Sasori laugh a little. "I'll give Konan and Tobi a call to see if they want to come over tomorrow so you can meet them if you want?" Deidara proposed getting back on the couch. Sasori shrugged. "They can't pull a Hidan and spend all night. You've got school tomorrow." Sasori said with a tiny frown. Deidara smiled. "Don't act like my mother. They're better than that too. Hidan is the only one that would be like that." Deidara smiled more. Sasori laughed and kissed his partners head. Deidara just rolled next to him. "Wha- stop." Sasori said and pushed him off the couch. Deidara yelped again. This time he didn't bother to get back on the couch. "Your so mean," he whine from true floor. Sasori rolled his eyes and got up to walk into the kitchen. "I may be mean, but your a drama queen." Sasori said with a evil smirk. "Wow! You can rhyme." Deidara joked sarcastically as he stood up and followed him in. "Whatever. I'm just gonna call Konan and Tobi. I met your friends, now you've got to meet mine." Deidara said as he dialed Konan's phone number. "I look forward to it." Sasori joked.