Chapter one (such a cool title I know)

Kirishima's Pov
I woke up to a loud pounding at my dorm door. (I wonder who it could be?) I hear a voice yell "Get ready the Baku squad is going out in 15 minutes so get out of bed." Ohh right the squad is going to go see a movie today, I can't believe I forgot. I yell back "Ok I'll be out in 10 thanks Bakugo." (Just a little side note when I was writing Bakugo's name it first auto corrected to babe, Kiribaku tee hee) I quickly get up take a shower, then I style my hair and put on a T-shirt and some pants. After getting ready I run out to the common room to see everyone already there, (Mina, Sero, Kaminari, Bakugo (duh), and Jiro. (idk if she is really part of the Baku squad but I like her so whatever) "Sorry for being so late guys." I say. Bakugo is the first to respond saying "Whatever let's just go."And with that we make our way to the movies. When we get there we see the movie theater was closed. "Ahh man, this sucks, what are we going to do now?" Mina whines "Go home." responds Jiro walking away. "Wait Jiro!" Kaminari yells back at her, she keeps walking "Damn it!" Kaminari says running after her. "Ohh!" Mina exclaims, "Got something to say raccoon eyes?" Bakugo asks."I just realized Sero and I had plans bye guys!" Mina says "Wah..." Sero begins but Mina grabs his hand and runs dragging him with her. (I think you guys see where this is going) "And I thought Kaminari was the dumb one." Bakugo says. "Of course she and Sero don't have plans, the whole squad's plans were to go to the movies, she's up to something." Bakugo says. I think to myself what her intentions were which makes me blush, wait what? "Mina is kind of a weird, who knows what where intentions were but anyways since the movies won't work out how about a hike?" I ask. Bakugo thinks about it,  "We can go out for spicy food after." I add with a grin. A smile creeps across his face "Fine."
To be continued

A/N
So I know that was boring and kind of short but I promise the next chapter will be longer so until next time bye
- Hanoko