Spooky

This chapter will have a lot of kamijirou shipping in it and Mina x Sero so if you don't like those ships, that sucks - Hanoko
Jirou POV
I make my way to Kaminari's room, did Mina have to put me with this idiot? I make it to his room and knock, I hear a faint voice say to come in. I open the door and see Kaminari sitting on his bed reading a book. Wonder what he's reading. He looks very interested in it, he looks cute when he's focused on something, huh? I push the thought in to the back of my mind right now I'm on a mission, a stupid one frankly but a mission! I look up to see Kaminari just staring at me. "Hello? Earth to Pikachu?" I say confused. "What?! Oh sorry Jirou you're here about Mina's Kiribaku plan right?" He asks. "mhm."I respond not really listening, I'm to busy looking around his room. "So what should we wear?" Kaminari asks "Mina suggested we wear black so we can sneak around, like that's going to work." I say. "So our job is to try and scare either Bakugo or Kiri by faking something bad happening to us." He says. "Yep and Mina and Sero will take care of the rest." I add. "Ok, we need something really bad to happen to us if we are to scare Kiri or Bakugo." We start to brainstorm and after about twenty minutes of talking back and forth we come up with an idea.

Small time skip

Bakugo POV
I walk in to Mina's room and see her and Scotch tape kissing. "Well I'm just gonna leave." I say walking out the door. "Bakugo Wait!" Mina yells as she runs after me. Her face is all red but she tries to play it cool "Did you need something?" She asks. "Not really but Sero seems to be in critical condition you should go back to giving him mouth to mouth, anyways the rest of the Baku squad are waiting in the common room." I say with a smirk. Her face turns even redder. "Tell them we'll be there in 5 and please don't tell the others what you saw!" She pleads. "Tch, Whatever."

Five minutes later

Jirou POV (yes again sue me)
"Alright now that we're all here let's go!" Mina says. Ok so between Denki and I we divided that if they don't fall for our villain capture plan, I'll pretend to get terribly injured.

Time skip to arriving at the haunted house

"Ok so Sero and I have agreed to take one for the team and go first!" Mina says. "Ok then Bakugo and I are going second this is gonna be so manly!" Kirishima says. Great that makes my life easier. "Alright then Jirou and I will go last!" Kaminari says with a wink, I nod. And with that Sero and Mina entered the haunted house. Everyone decided to wait 5 minutes in until the next pair goes in.

5 minutes pass

"Alright let's go Bakugo!" Kirishima says putting his arm around Bakugo. "Tch whatever." Bakugo replies as they walk in. Kaminari turns to me "So you remember the plan right?" He asks. I roll my eyes "We go in approximately 3 minutes after Kirishima and Bakugo, then once we are half way through I'll go hide and you'll tell them that I was taken by a villain, and on our way through we make sure to make it look like a villain really came through. After they hopefully get scared you come back and get me from my hiding place meanwhile Mina and Sero who have already gone through are watching from the cameras" I say. "Perfection, lets go!" He says and so we make our way into the haunted house.

Bakugo POV
"So Bakugo you noticed that Mina and the others are up to something right?" Kirishima asks. "Tch of course I did they couldn't be sneaky if they tried." I say. "So why did we come then?" He asks. "Well I came to see how bad they are at trying to scare us." I say. "Ohh good point!" He says, we continue to walk until we see Kaminari run up to us. "Guys Jirou.."
He stops to catch his breath. ".. she's missing!" he says with a worried look on his face. I start laughing, "What's so funny?!" Kaminari asks. "It's funny how badl.." a hand covers my mouth Kirishima gives me a smirk, Ohh so he's got a plan, got it. "I think what Bakugo was trying to say was it's funny how upset you got over Jirou" Kirishima says, Kaminari
blushes. I didn't know Kirishima could play dirty. "Now lets go find Jirou" Kirishima says.

Kaminari POV
They think I'm joking! I really don't know where Jirou is we never found a way to communicate her hiding spot oh well I guess we'll find her eventually.

A small flashback

Jirou and I just walked into the haunted house damn Yaoyorozu did a good job.(So basically the haunted house is fake. Mina and Momo worked together to make it. Momo created things Mina constricted it, this will be important later you'll see) I see Jirou scouting out the area, probably looking for a hiding place. Nice! I didn't expect her to actually take this seriously. So about half way through the lights cut out and Jirou goes off to hide. Ok now it's my turn!

Back to the present
Ok so I guess there isn't any reason to freak out, Jirou can take care of herself plus, Mina and Sero are watching so if anything bad happens they will have call this whole thing off. "So Kaminari when was the last time you saw Jirou?" Kirishima asks. "When we were about halfway through then the lights cut out and she was gone!"'I say. We keep walking in silence till we hear footsteps. It's Mina and Sero! "Guys! Enough of this stupid game! Part of the haunted house just collapsed!" she exclaims. "Where?" I ask. Sero answers for her "Near the middle of the haunted house!" "JIROU"!" I yell as I start running.

A/N
Soo sorry about the cliffhanger (again). The next chapter will come out soon I promise! And I know this chapter was practically all Kamijirou but next time there will be lots of Kiribaku, you know what you're reading this story for! (and there will be just a tiny bit more Kamijirou, but only at the beginning ok don't hate me I just love that ship!) Anyways until next time bye!
-Hanoko