Ohh

Mitsuki POV
"Ohh So that's who Kirishima is." I say. Katsuki's face flushes. "Wait Bakugo you haven't told your mother about Kiri yet?" The pink girl asks. "What is there to say?" He asks. "Clearly a lot so start talking Katsuki!" I say "Whatever so I like a guy get the picture now?" He asks "Why didn't you tell me sooner?" I ask somewhat hurt. He shrugs "Didn't think you'd care." he says casually. Before I know it the pink girl slaps my son. "Hey that's my job." I say "Oops sorry!" she says, I laugh "So what's your name pumpkin?" I ask "I'm Mina Ashido, I'm in the same class as your son" she says "Ohh." I say "I'm the matchmaker of class 1-A, and I'm trying to get old Bakugo here to confess his feelings to my friend Kirishima."she says "Ohh? So what is your plan?" I ask "Can you two stop talking as if I'm not here?" Bakugo shouts "Oops sorry Bakugo, but I think your mother could help." she says joyfully. Before I could even respond, my son grabs Mina and starts walking out the door. "Hey! You come back here Katsuki! You still have to tell your father about this! Where do you think your going?!" I say losing my cool. "To the dorms." he says simply. God what am I going to do with that kid?

Kirishima POV
After the whole Kaminari thing I decide to hand out in the common room when I get there I see a slightly annoyed looking Sero. "Hey man something wrong?" I ask "Huh." he responds. "Well you look sort of pissed off." I say growing worried. "Ohh nothings wrong." he says "I got on Bakugo's nerves a little we kind of pissed each other off." he says. "This has something to do with Mina's plan doesn't it? What did you do to Bakugo?" I ask "Huh?! Wait you know about the plan?" he asks extremely confused "I grew up with Mina, I can tell when she's up to something." I say "Ohh, in that case Mina is over at Bakugo's house right now trying to move forward with her plan." he says plainly. My face flushes what could she be doing? Before I can ask Sero I see Bakugo burst through the door dragging Mina behind him. "Oh hey Bakugo I thought you were staying at your parents house over the weekend." I say. "Change of plans." he answers back. Then I see Kaminari walk in. Shit! He's back for revenge! "Well in that case the Baku squad should hang out!" He says with an evil glint in his eyes. Shit! Please say no Bakugo, please say no! "Tch Whatever I guess." He says. Shit!

Mina POV
Perfect! "Great idea Kami!" I say, he's getting the hang of this! "Were should we go?" Sero asks. "Hmm I've got it! We should go to a haunted house!" I say. "That's super manly I like it!" Kirishima says (apparently forgetting what he just thought previously). "How about we go out in about and hour? I'll go tell Jirou! " I say. I walk over to we're Jirou is talking to Momo. "Hey girls!" I say enthusiastically. "Hello Ashido, need something?" Momo asks politely "I need to borrow Jirou." I say. "What do you need me for?" Jirou asks. "So the Baku squad is going to a haunted house in about an hour, I need you and Kami to follow behind Bakugo and Kiri to see if anything happens" I say. Jirou responds with a nod. "Alright see you in an hour." I say as I go seek out Sero and Kaminari to tell them the plan.

A/N
So nothing really happened this chapter but next chapter will be eventful so look forward to that! Anyways I will update tomorrow probably and like I said I am thinking about starting a kamijiro story. Tomorrow's chapter may come out a bit later because I have an event tomorrow, anyways until then bye!
- Hanoko