Horny monkey

C/n has texted me earlier telling him me he wasn't gonna be in math class today because he was sick. I told him I was gonna bring over the packet so he would be caught up and ready to go to class the next day since the classes are hell to catch up on.
    Missing 2 hours of class, and catching up is the worse so I decided to be a good friend and help him out. I go to the store and pick up top ramen, a face mask , and a box of tissues for c/n.
   Once I get to his house I knock on his door and his mom answers with keys in her hands, "oh hey y/n, didn't know you were coming over." She says while letting me in. "Yeah, c/n texted me saying he wouldn't be in class today and missing 2 hours of math sucks so I just brought my notes and the packet so he won't be to behind when he comes to class." She smiles at me.

    She looks down at my bag, and I answer the question before she asks. "It's soup and tissues, and face masks so I won't catch anything." She laughs, "Thank god, c/n was just complaining about how hungry he was and I think he's almost out of tissues. I was about to leave now to get him some and pick up more medicine, now I only need to do one of those things. Thank you, he's been a big baby all morning." I laugh. "No problem, go get his medicine so he'll stop whining, I'll make him his soup." She smiles at me and leaves out the door.

    I get the pot from under the sink and fill it with water and put it on the stove. Soon it's start to boil, and I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. "Mommmmmmmmm I thought you said you were leaving- oh hey y/n" I looked at c/n surprised face. "Hey c/n, I brought over more soup and tissues, also what we did in math today."

(There kitchen)   He smiles at me and goes to sit down

(There kitchen)
   He smiles at me and goes to sit down. I take off my jacket and I'm only in a dark green tank top and black leggings. "So I heard youre giving your modre a hard time." I say while putting the soup packets in the boiling water. He rolls his eyes, "I don't mean to she just was taking  forever and I don't feel good and my head hurts and I needed medicine and my dad took forever to come home and-" I start laughing. He frowns , "What?"

    "Nothing, it's just she said you were being a baby and I see why." His frown goes deeper. "I'm kidding I'm kidding." I say while walking over to him. "How are you feeling though?"  I say massaging his head.
He shrugs, "I feel better. I was worse over the weekend, but I think the last parts of the sickness are finally starting to leave. I can go back to be a fully functioning human being."

I raise my brow at him, "Where you ever that?" I ask. He glares and grabs my shirts and starts tickling me. "Okay okay I'm sorry I'm sorry." I say while laughing. He grabs me and positions me between his legs. "Thank you though for bringing me food and tissues." I smile a big smile. "No problem, as long as I hold the title as the bestest best friend in the whole universe, I'll be dandy." He nods his head, then grabs my waist and pulls me closer.

    "C/n whatcha doing there ?" He looks innocently at me "Nothing." I nod my head, he doesn't let go. "Well I need to turn off your soup so it doesn't get all soggy and slippery." I say, hoping/not hoping that he would let me go.

   "Let it get slippery." He says. He staring at me and I'm starting to get antsy. I hear the water boiling. "C/n I should really check on the soup-" as I'm about to turn away he stands up, grabs me and puts me on the island counter.

   "Okay seriously c/n what's up with you?" I say while nervously laughing. He gets closer to my face and moved from my lips to my neck, fanning his breath. I laugh because it tickles. "What are you laughing at?" He asks.

     "You, now get away before you make me get sick ya horny monkey." He laughs. "Horny monkey? Really?"  He backs away as I got off the counter. I look up at his 6'2 self. "Yes horny monkey." I go and turn off the water. "Should be done now-" I feel myself being lifted up by the waist and let out a squeal.  C/n is carrying me into the living room which is connected to the kitchen.

He softly throws me on his couch

"Okay what the hell, what's gotten into-" before I  finish he cuts me off by flipping me onto my  stomach

"Okay what the hell, what's gotten into-" before I  finish he cuts me off by flipping me onto my  stomach. He gently lays on top of you. "You called me a horny monkey, so I'll show you a horny monkey." He whispers in my ear.

    I start getting turned on. I become more aware the c/n is only in a black tank with red basketball shirts, and I can fill something hard on my butt. Slight panic comes since you've never done anything like this before, though excitement is over powering the panic. I push my butt into him and he lets out a groan and flips you over. 

       He looks at you in the eye. He slowly leans down but stops. " kiss me, please." I say with my eyes closed. He laughs slightly. "I thought you didn't wanna get sick?"

   I groan out of frustration and buck my hips up, causing me to grind on him. He moans hard and starts attacking my lips. I knew he didn't have condoms, and I wasnt on the pill so sex wouldn't be an option.

      He lifted me up and places me in his lap so now my core is sitting directly on his lap. I grind into him. The thinnest from my leggings and his basketball shorts are perfect for this makeout session. He grabs my hips and guides them as I grind against his dick. I start feeling myself getting more eager, and he can tell.

   "You wanna cum don't you?" He says in between kisses and peppers kisses down my neck." I nod my head while moaning. "baby, go fast." I start moving my hips harder and faster wanting to cum bad. I feel his dick rubbing right against my clit and the thought alone is sending me into a frenzy. "Damn you feel so good. " He moans. We start kissing again and he grabs my ass and smacks it hard. I moan loudly. "Oh, you like that don't you, having your ass smacked." I nod my head and he does it again while I grind into him.

   I start getting really close to coming. "C/n I'm so so close please." He grips my ass hard and begins grinding  himself into me harder. I can feel he's close to coming too. "Come On baby, come on." I feel myself start to shake under him and I feel his dick pulsating under me which increases my orgasm. Once I'm done I lean on his chest exhausted. "That was so hot. " I say. He laughs. "I guess I really am a horny monkey."

   I roll my eyes.