Imagine a world

I listen to the sound of his heartbeat as I layed on his chest. His heart beating was another favorite song of mine. Next to his laugh
During our "making of love" as some would call it, he asked me repeatedly if I was okay, trying to make sure my experience was pleasant since it was my first time. Him asking me made it even more pleasant, and it made me realize he really did care, and wasn't just using me for a quick hit.

That's all generation is nowadays. A quick hit and then on to the next person. No regards
for how someone feels. Just wanting pleasure because everyone is too afraid of love.

I look at the clock next to his night stand 4:43am. The sun would be rising soon. I feel my stomach growl and immediately remember the sour patch straws I had brought with me over to his house. I want them. I don't want to wake him up though.

I peel myself slowly out of the sheets, he stirs a bit and I put the pillow I was laying on in place of me. It smells like me and the warmth of the pillow from my body heat is still there.
He grabs onto the pillow and holds it tight. He inhales deeply then sighs. His breathing goes back to normal. Success!

I scan around the dark room for my back. The moonlight being the only source of light. I spot my grey bag and go to it. Me unzipping seems louder than usual. I look back to see if he has awaken. Sleeping like a baby.

I get the candy out. My mouth waters. I don't wanna go back to the bed, because the loudness from the candy packaging may wake him up. I go sit in his comfy computer chair and look out the window to watch the sun rise.

I open the candy with scissors and begin eating it.

"What are you doing?" I jump at my boyfriends voice. I turn and look at him and see him getting up from the bed. I quickly hide the candy behind me.
"Nothing" I say far too quickly. He's in front of me now. His body is being illuminated by the slight sun rise. He cocks an eyebrow at me.
"Really now, nothing?" I nod my head. He puts each hand on each side of the at chairs and gets closer to me. He kisses me softly. Then I feel the candy being snatched from behind me. I gasp.

"You were hiding these from me?" He says while laughing. I frown and reach for them. "There mine" I pout. He looks at me and shakes his head playfully. He kisses my pouting lips. He gives them back and I begin eating them again. "How are you feeling?"
I smile at him. "Im okay. "
"Its to early to be eating that, let alone unhealthy as fuck. " I hit him. "Stop cussing." He rolls his eyes at me. "You're to good for your own good." He puts his hand to my face and I lean into it.
He takes the candy out of my hand and puts it on his computer table. He takes my hand and leads me back to the bed. We both lay down.
I hear his heartbeat again. Boom boom boom boom. I close my eyes. "I love you so much. Imagine a world where everything was like this all the time. This was actually reality. " I say. I open my eyes again. He's gone. There's nobody there. I'm back in my own room. I never left.
Im alone.
Always alone.