Chapter One

Toni's POV

It's been a week since we transferred to Riverdale High. I've already slept with 4 1/2 people here. The half coming from when me and some girl were interrupted in the janitors closet on the first floor. I'm not saying Im proud of myself, It's a coping mechanism.

I can barely keep my eyes open as I drive to Riverdale High, Fangs next to me. We both own motorcycles so we can fit in the same lane.

As we pull into the parking lot, I yawn for the 6th time today as I remove my helmet.

"What's your deal today, you look like you just got hit by a train" Fangs laughed.

I simply scoffed at the boy as we walked into Riverdale High, the sound of teenagers being teenagers hitting me like a brick. I was even more out of my element than usual today, I haven't slept in 3 days. Lost in thought, I accidentally bump into Fangs causing him to drop his phone.

"What the hell Toni! I just got my screen fixed a week ago."

"What do you expect me to do? Fix your screen myself?" I snarled and turned the corner.

He was taken aback and then rushed in front of me stopping me in my tracks.

"What's going on with you Toni" He asked concerned.

"I don't get any sleep anymore because all I hear is you and the Keller boy until 4:00 in the morning, It's taking a toll on me" I said pushing past the taller boy.

"His name is Kevin" Fangs said catching up to me.

"Fascinating" I responded with a roll of my eyes.

"I thought you'd be happy for me"

I swirled around to face Fangs, "Of course Im happy for you, up to a point. You've been screwing him every night for 3 days, we only got here 5 days ago. Now that's saying something."

"Oh come on I don't give you a hard time for everybody you screw, atleast I'm sticking to one person." Fangs countered.

"That's not the point, I don't screw them until 4 in the morning with you in the room next door.", I said throwing my hands up. "I just wanna sleep, is that so much to ask for."

The bell interrupted our semi argument, signaling that it was time for class. Unfortunately I barely had any classes with any of the serpents, so I was stuck with the Northsiders for the majority of the day.

I walked into my class after finishing my talk with Fangs. We agreed that he would find a better time window to screw the Keller boy, one that didn't interrupt my sleep schedule. It landed me about 8 minutes late for class, It was worth it though.

I walked into class with a yawn, not really in the mood to explain why I was late.

"Nice of you to join us Ms.Topaz", Mr. Morton scoffed.

"I was with Principal Weatherbee" I lied hoping that was the end of it.

"I'll be checking into your alibi"

"Whatever floats your boat", I snapped taking my seat in the back corner earning a laugh from the class.

'Time for me to try to catch up on the sleep I missed' I thought as I rested my head in my arms.

________________________________

I was awoken to the class packing up. I started to do the same as I wiped the drool off my face.

"Did you catch that Topaz", I heard Mr. Morton say.

"What are you going on about?", I questioned getting annoyed.

"Your partner is Cheryl Blossom", Mr.Morton snarled.

"Who the hell is Cheryl Blossom"

The last person in the classroom whirled around. She was the literal definition of gorgeous. Her auburn hair flowed well past her shoulders. She wore a River Vixen outfit that hugged her curves just right. My spit got caught in my throat and I almost forgot how to stand up.

"That would be me."