Interview

I woke up one morning, ready to start the day. I had finally scored an interview for a kids show called "Magic Funhouse". Some of my little cousins have had it on and I couldn't help but watch and laugh about how dysfunctional they seemed and how terrible the messages were. Nevertheless, I was exited for my my first real job since I graduated from college with a degree in film.

I put on a f/c blouse and a pair of black skinny jeans. I paired it with some black vans/converse and tucked my blouse into my jeans and rolled up my sleeves. My look said "I'm comfortable and casual but put effort into my look and I'm professional", if that was even sensible. I got in my car and drove to the TV 30 studio.

I stood in front of the little, rundown building and thought to myself, I'm about to open a new chapter in my life. Okay y/n, don't freak out; just play it cool and be confident. You got this. With my shoulders back and a sparkle in my eyes (a/n: it's cheesy I know sorry lol), I walked through the doors and turned to my left to see a receptionist with glasses and a plaid short sleeve shirt on. His hair was nearly combed and he looked bored as he was on his computer.

He then looked up at me and said almost sassily, "Um, can I help you?"

"O-oh um, I'm here for an i-interview with Mr. Chronis," I replied, stuttering a bit.

"And you are...?" He asked with an attitude.

"My name's y/n."

"Nice to meet you y/n, I'm Jimmy," he said right before he did something with the phone.

"What is it Jimmy?" A deep voice asked through the phone.

"Some bitch is here to see you. She says her name is y/n." I was kinda surprised he called me a bitch, but he didn't say it in a vile way so I let it go and thought that was just his normal speech pattern. It was mine too to be honest, but I was just kind of shocked that someone else was the same way. "Says she's here for an interview," Jimmy finished.

"Oh I almost forgot! Send her in," the voice said.

"Come on; follow me," Jimmy ordered as he got up and let me to an office. On the way, there were some people who looked at me with a confused glance. I saw a man in a police costume with near blonde hair and blue eyes. Although he was rather handsome, he wasn't really my type. Next, there was a pretty girl with long dark brown, almost black, hair. She wore a yellow dress and had bright pink lipstick. Then, there was a short woman I think? She had black hair in a bowl cut and a teal turtleneck with black pants. Her eyes widened when she saw me and she left and went straight for a dressing room. To be honest, she almost looked like a mushroom.

Finally, Jimmy and I arrived at an office and a Blackman with white powder on his nose greeted me.

"Hi, I'm Mr. Chronis, and you must be y/n," he said with a smile as he stuck out his hand for me to shake.

"Hello," I said as I shook his hand. As we were shaking, he looked me up and down which made me a bit uncomfortable.

"Please, take a seat, he said as he pointed to 2 chairs; one of them already taken by a man with lightish brown hair with a small beard. He looked over to me and checked me out, too. What was up with these men? Ugh, perverts. My thoughts were interrupted by the guy sticking his hand out in front of me to shake as well.

"I'm Dave," he said with a smile.

"Y/n," I replied with a smile, too, and shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you, y/n."

"And you," I said as I took a seat to the right.

"Now, tell me about yourselves," Mr. Chronis said.