The Meeting Part II

After storming out of the room, Louis walks towards the couch area. He sits down and I decide to take a seat on the chair vis à vis from him. He stars on the couch table for about three minutes and I try to wrap my head around what just happened.

"Are you sure, you're alright with this?" Louis asks out of the blue.

"What else should or could we have done? We don't have a choice." I answer.

"I know but still..." He trailed of.

We hold eye contact until I can't take it anymore and look at the table.

"I don't want to talk about it. Maybe later but not now. "

He looks at me for few seconds. I feel like he wants to say something, to argue with me but he maintains silence.

Louis turns away and takes his phone out of the pocket. Then it's silent.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm on Instagram watching the cutest cat video ever. The cute kitten is playing with yarn and spinning around.

I can hear Louis moving on the couch, so I look up and see Niall and Liam walking straight to us.

"You guys are together here?" Niall asks. He looks a little freaked out may I add.

Louis and I stand up to hug them. "Just like in the old days, we had a short meeting already." Louis says as he has Liam in his arms.

I hug Niall and walk towards Liam who just has a confused expression on his face.

"I know Liam, we were also surprised and quite angry." Before I can hug him, he gives me this look. The "are you alright? Should I punch someone?" look. Even though I know he could never punch anybody, he still offers it every time. I just shake my head and hug him.

"So, tell us, what was the meeting about?" Niall asks curiously as we all sit down on the couch.

"You know, the usual. Except this time, it's the opposite. We have to act closer." After he's finish talking, he chuckles a little. Maybe because of the irony or because he's angry. I don't know, it could be both.

"That's fucked up mate. Why did you accept?" Liam questions. He looks as curious as Niall and I know they are mad. Not at us, at Phillip and his team of fuckers.

"We didn't have a choice." I look at the floor, I could feel Nialls pity look.

"And like this, we still have a bit control." Louis adds and walk towards the meeting room. I guess the conversation is over.

With his hand on the doorknob he turns around at looks at us three. "We stick together no matter what. No important decision is made alone, alright?"

Okay, what? Since when is he so serious?

All I can do is nod, and with a look at the others I can tell they are also shocked.

Louis turns around again and pushes the door open.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"To make it clear for everyone, the outfit is picked by the boys. They can keep their individual style. Like Harry with his suits. But on concerts they have to match. However, if the team thinks it's inappropriate, we can change it." A minion says.

Great just great. We spend 30 minutes to discuss this and the result is: You chose, if we don't like it, we chose.

We also talked about wherever we should get a fifth member, to create even more publicity. We all declined, the spot is open for Zayn and only for him. We had to promise him that and we won't break it. The team (Phillip and his minions) tried to convince us for about one hour until they finally realized it was pointless.