Who's Matt?

This night I didn't dream of hot guys on the beach. It's more like Louis and I, when we were younger. We were in a meeting room with the worst human being on earth, (I know, too much) Phillip.

Louis had his hand on my knee, so it won't bounce. They talked. I could see their mouths moving but there was no sound at all. Suddenly Louis took his hand of my knee. With a look at my right I saw him holding a baby. "Say hello to my child." With that he raised from his chair walked out of the room.

What a great way to start your day. It's always nice to have a nightmare about your ex and his child.

After I woke up, I got ready. Some pants and my TPWK sweater. I made my way downstairs to eat breakfast where I still sit and wait for Louis to ring the doorbell. Maybe he just walks in, he still has the keys. I should ask him to give them back today. Why does he still have them anyway?

I'm so fucking nervous. Hopefully it won't be too awkward. I look at my phone again, it's 11.58 am. Not even a minute has passed since I checked last time. He should be here any second.

Maybe he forgot it. That would be amazing. I don't have to go to this awkward and uncomfortable "date" and I'm not the one to blame. The perfect - of fucking course, the doorbell rings. Why did I get my hopes up?

Slowly - I mean fucking slow - I raise from my chair and walk towards the door. Wouldn't want him to think I was waiting for him. Eventhough I was.

I open the door and greet him with a quiet "Morning" without looking up.

"Good morning, Harry. You ready?" Louis says. Too excited if you ask me.

"Yeah sure, let's go." I walk outside and close the door behind me, still not looking at Louis. I know, if I do, I wouldn't be able to look away. And I'm still mad at him, I don't mind him feeling it.

"I thought we could go to this Coffee Shop you love and after that a little walk in the park nearby. What do you think?" Louis says, still happy and all that shit. (This dream really put me in a bad mood).

"Okay." Is the only thing I say before in climb into his car? He starts to play some music and we drive of.

"You're so quiet." Louis says. I can feel his gaze on me.

"No, I'm not. So, you said you wanted to talk?" This time I look at him. He has eye rings and this fridge looks messy.

"Yes." Is all he said.

"About what? " I try again. Is he really letting me hang like this?

"About, you know, everything." Everything? "I mean things like-like how we're going to act today. Or in the next few months."

"So not about the past?" I ask. A little hurt, I admit. I thought we will talk about what happened so we could leave the past behind us. But no. Let's ignore the past. Because nothing bad ever happens when you ignore the past. Never ever. Idiot.

"Maybe later." He said but now he sounds a little sad himself. So, it's okay. I can deal with later.

"Okay. So how do you want to deal with this?" I answer.

"I thought we could put up some rules. How much we touch or talk or how many times we're going to be seen in public. You know, just general stuff." He explains, in a happy tone again.

I really don't know why he's happy. This is a stunt again. No matter how you put it. This is a stunt and we both swore we wouldn't do that again. I guess, it's a something different because it's us. It's always different when it's us. But still...

"So about touching. I think hugs are enough, not more." He starts to talk again after a little break. His tone a little bit sadder than before. Is he sad, that we can finally hug in public but neither of us really wants it? Or is he sad because he is a freaking mind reader and just heard everything I thought? (Wow, I'm tired.)

"Also, I don't think Matt would like it, if I kissed you." He laughs a little before he talks again. However, I don't listen. Matt? Is he his new boyfriend? He never said anything.

"Who is Matt?" I interrupted his monolog.

"I-I forgot to tell you, didn't I?" His hands grasp the steering wheel and his fingers slowly turn whit.

"You know you did. He's your boyfriend, isn't he? Does Phillip know? Or Liam and Niall?" I notice how my voice is getting quieter while I speak. Does he not trust me? And even if he didn't, that's important information. I should know this.

"He's not... He's not really my boyfriend. And only the girls know. I hope it won't get weird or anything. I mean you don't have to meet him. Why should you meet him?! It's not like Matt is my boyfriend, so you lads don't have to meet him." He is rambling and rambling and rambling.

"You don't have to excuse yourself. You should be able to have a boyfriend. Even if he isn't. We aren't together anymore, so it's fine." I answer calmly. I'm hurt but it's fine. "Just tell me next time. And tell the boys. We shouldn't keep secrets between us."

I can see how he calms down. He loses his tight grasp at the steering wheel. It's silent after that. Just us and the radio in the background.

I would love to meet this Matt. (Sense the sarcasm) He must be an amazing guy, if Louis dates him. He doesn't risk his career for anyone. And if this Matt leaks anything, his career could be dead.

"I could arrange a dinner with him and you guys. The night before we fly to America?" Louis proposes.

Dinner with his new boyfriend? Is this a good idea? Maybe I could survive it, if Niall and Liam were there. But only if they're there too.

"We have to ask the lads first. But it's alright with me." Eventhough it's not alright. Who wants to meet his ex's new lover? I can't think of anyone.

"I'll call the lads then." He answers whilst driving into a parking lot of the coffee shop.

Before I open the door Louis starts speaking again.

"So hugging and no hard feelings?"

"Hugging and no hard feelings. As long as we talk about what happend."

I can see him smile as he steps out of the car.

I can feel how my hatred fades a little bit .

I can feel how my heart skips a beat.

I'm screwed.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sorry for the late update and a short chapter. I'm stressed at work and school. And everything is just kind of shitty.

Tell my if I should change something.

Love,
Xenia