Before it all Changed

You're walking home with your parents in Hosu city. You're young but not to young to understand what's been happening to the city you live in. Especially since your parents are hero's. Hero Killer...... Stain..... Killings of hero's......  You knew of the famous hero killer and you admired him and his opinion on hero's. Even though you were supposed to become one you new that would never happen.
Your parents were neglecting and would never care for your needs and wants. They only took you out tonight because it ment they could try again to convince you to be like them but with really shitty bribery. The truth was your parents were ashamed of you, for having such a villainous quirk. "How can you be a hero with a quirk like that" Was all that you could recall them telling you. Over and over again though you were young you grew more and more hateful of their rejection and hate towards you... " Y/n so since we all enjoyed that show you're mother and I were hoping to talk to you about something." Your father stated. He sounded fake and you new all this nice shit was to only get you to do what they wanted.
They're so full of themselves you told your self already getting angry. "We were hoping that we can tell you more about becoming a hero." You're mother added. You huffed and crossed your arms not wanting to speak to them. "Y/n we are not joking about this we are serious-" " I don't want to be something like you!" You snapped at your father cutting him off. "You aren't true hero's you never cared for me! Only for the damn money and fame, do you think I don't see it!?" You shouted at them in anger. "Y/n don't you speak to your father like that!" Your mother scolded in response. "I don't give a damn about what you want me to be!" You shouted again getting in your mother's face. Your father slapped you which made you back away. "Y/n this has gone too far! We don't care what you want and you're going to be a hero either you like it or not!" Letting a few tears run down your cheeks you looked at your parents with evil eyes, staring into the darkness the laid inside of them.
Just as you were about to shout in anger a man covered blades and bandages came crashing down with a sword which he used to slit my mother's throat and stick my dad to a wall while a grabbed a dagger that hung from his side and stabbed him over and over until his organs hung from the gaping hole in his chest. I stayed put in fear and awe. Afraid that I was going to die but astonished that it was the famous Stain that was before me. As I saw him putting back his weapons I didn't know what or how to feel. He noticed I hadn't run away and then began to walk towards me with the most hateful expression on his face. I backed away out of instinct only to meet a wall a few feet behind me.
He then cornered me I started to feel fear, real fear and just as I saw him quickly reach for one of his blades I closed my eyes but then as I opened a few seconds later saw the knife was right next to me jammed into the brick wall. "You shouldn't be here ya know brat" he scolded me, I didn't know what to say at first but then could only say a few words. "Thank you.. I-" "Don't thank me, I'm no hero I don't go saving others.... now go find some place to go brat your wasting my fucking time." He pulled out the dagger next to me and began to walk away. I then began to walk after him needing for him to listen to what I've been wanting to say for a long time... "Wait! Please I... they... were never hero's they only wanted money and fame which is why I think they had me... all hero's are fakes!" I shouted at him. He then turned round with his blood red eyes piercing into mine. "I don't go taking kids with me ya know, I don't need fucking brats holding me back.." he said in response angrily. "I know but please I want to be like you killing fake hero's!" I replied probably sounding desperate. His eyes moved up and down staring into my soul making me feel more terrified than ever before. " I like what your saying kid, but like I told you I don't need kids fucking up my mission, now go get lost before I slit your fucking throat." Stain told me... Not knowing what to say I just stared, at his red demonic eyes... and he stared back, then began to walk away. I then got the courage to finally get my word out " Look I'm not wanting to ruin your mission or anything all I want is for you to train me to be like you, I can make your dream a reality" I said with a straight face, glaring at this point. I felt terrified inside confused though about what I just said not wanting to believe that I stood up to Stain the hero killer. He then stopped looked back for a second time and surprisingly smirked for a second before speaking "Fuck... fine you can come with me brat.." I smirked not trying to freak out too much, feeling proud of myself. He then began to walk deeper into the alley motioning his head in a way telling me to follow, and I did.
*Time Skip*
It's been 6 years since Stain accepted you to train with him. He has helped you improve your quirk a lot and has made you a lot stronger. Over the years he's continued to be the same, cold and distant. You are used to it though knowing that he does trust you just doesn't really show it.
You both were in another large alley way training he wanted to see you try and pin him down. He never used his quirk on you (which kind of made you a little mad but whatever) though he allowed you to use yours. In the middle of running towards him you hopped up on the wall and threw two large daggers at his head, he dodges swings his large sword at you and cut up some of your shoulder. "You gotta be quicker than that and more agile you know that brat!" He said in the middle of throwing you. "Yeah I know I know" You said annoyed. "Quit complaining and hurry up we've got business later!" Stain ordered. I nodded my head and response smirked and went at him again. "You can use your quirk too ya know why do I have to keep reminding you?!" He said while dodging my attack. You just didn't want to hurt him though you knew that wouldn't be possible since he is the hero killer. You swung backwards grabbed one of your swords and swung in his direction he ducked, Using that to your advantage you grab one of the large daggers from your belt and tried to stab him and he grabbed your wrist and spun you the other way not being able to see. So you used the knife hidden in the other wrist and stabbed his hand that held the other one. He let go and backed away and that's when you made your move, you grabbed your sword pushed him against the wall and holding a large sword up to his neck. "I won" you smirked. "I'm still breathing aren't I" He chuckled with a maniacal grin. He then grabbed your waist and throw you against the ground about to "stab" you but you grabbed it another large knife that was by your side stabbed him and used your quirk. "Arghhh fuck" he managed to grunt before going under your control. You smiled, "Now lie down to the ground and stay there." You commanded. He did what you asked, then you let him free of your quirk. "Now I won" you said smiling looking down at him. "See how easily You could win with that quirk of yours Stain said smiling. You backed away letting him get up. "Now we're finished he said, we've got business Y/n." He had never said your name he mostly called you kid and brat enjoying when it would piss you off.
After walking for a bit Stain then said, "You know brat you said that you could make my dream a reality remember that?" He said in a serious tone, kind of scary. "Yes" you replied. "You better do that when I'm gone ya know, I fucking hate liars." He told you. You didn't know what to do but nodded and smiled, and so did he but for only a second, then he went back to glaring.
While you guys are walking you spotted another hero he went by the name Native. "You know what to do." Stain commanded. "Yeah I know." You replied. Stain ran at the hero grabbed his neck and threw him at you. You then grabbed him trying to not let go while he tried to use his quirk you quickly started stabbing him in the chest, and began to lick the blood from you knife. "Be a good little fake and don't move." you commanded. The hero was now under your control and Stain knew that, he then grabbed him started stabbing him some more and threw him against the wall. "Let him go" Stain scolded, "I wanna hear him beg for mercy." He said as he began to lick the hero's blood from his sword. You nodded and let the hero go. But before you knew it a kid rushed into the alley with a bunch of armor on and what seemed as if he had rockets on his legs. Stain for some reason got super angry and looked at me, "Kid go I'll handle this." Stain demanded. You were confused and didn't know why he want you to leave so you stayed wanting to help. "No I'll stay you know I can easily kill this brat!" "You're the brat now go!" He shouted looking back at you, his eyes were tearing apart yours looking fierce. You didn't want to but did as he said, as you were running you looked back and saw him begin to fight wondering if he'd be all right after...
As you were running you look beside you. A few feet away you see a tall pale man with black spiky hair who is seemed to take a liking for you. Staring right at you, then suddenly your eyes meet. You see he is covered in scars and piercings his astonishing blue eyes meet yours. You then dart your head away not wanting to seem weird or creepy though as you look away the man still continues to watch you run smiling.