You and Dabi

It has been a few months since the whole thing happened with Stain. He was now in jail and you were the new hero killer. That night was your nightmare it kept you always wondering about Stain, but not only Stain. That man... his eyes... those scars. You never forgot him and wished to see him again.
Later that evening you had just finished killing another fake hero and as you were walking home through the huge town square something on the news caught your eye, you looked up at the large t.v. It was him that man.... Dabi? That was his name huh, you though. As you were walking you couldn't get Dabi out of your head. (Though you wouldn't have to wait long to see him again😏) As your walking it's late and your in a dark and deserted alley way. And all of a sudden you hear footsteps coming from behind, you turn around with your long sword in hand ready to attack but you stop... Dabi?
"Hey girlie.... what are you doing out here all alone" he teased, though it didn't sound playful more dark and mysterious. You pointed your sword at him ready for a fight... though you didn't want to fight him... "Listen I'm... the new hero killer and I wouldn't stick around if I were you." You replied trying not to turn red... though you weren't quite sure why. "Please" he scoffed "Princess your about half my size, and put your toy don't your coming with me." He said in a more deep and scary voice though it sounded sexy to you..... stop it! I don't have time for that. You told yourself. "I'm not going anywhere with you and sh.. shut up I'm not short!" You shouted at him trying to cover your face due to how red it was. He only chuckled a bit and started to come closer towards you.
In response you ran at him you were confused but didn't know what to do other than just leave but you knew he would let you. You threw two of your knives at him and then quickly flew at him with your large katana in hand. With an annoyed look on his face Dabi threw a wall of fire in your direction (not wanting to hit you though). You then ran to the side watching your weapons melt instantly. In anger you came at him with your sword he grabbed your hips and threw you in the opposite direction. He didn't want to fight though was easily getting annoyed. "What the fuck do you not understand when I said I didn't wanna fight you?'' He said with clear annoyance in his voice. You didn't listen you ran at him again but instead of your katana you had two large knives in your hands ready to attack. Dabi gave in if it would make you stop so he threw a large beam of fire in your direction. You maneuvered quickly to the side coming at him, though he quickly realized and threw another fire attack in your face. You fell back but got up easily trying to go at him one more time you ran with your katana which was in really bad shape, the tall man then overpowered you with his strength and fire all at once, melting your sword and ending up on the ground with him on top of you holding your wrists.
You grabbed one of the knives hidden by Your wrists and actually cut some of his hand, though he wouldn't let it get anywhere near your mouth. He deeply laughed "I know your quirk I'm not letting you get in control." He snickered, "You're strong and fucking cute." He said checking you out examining your breasts and your curvy body. "Okay fine what do you want!" You managed to say. It was hard to talk with him on top of you like this. But you liked it and could tell he did too. "Like I said your coming with me." He commanded. You slightly nodded though glaring. He then got up and let you get up "Don't try to pull anything got it shorty." He whispered in your ear. You looked away with a pouty face all red. You followed him for some time before taking out one of your remaining blades. He realized and tried to grab your wrist though you quickly shifted your self the other direction managing to stab his other side. Dabi then out of anger exploded into flames making you fall back though you had some of his blood in the blade. You let out a high pitched girly laugh as you licked up his blood. "Now stop and just sit down for a bit." You commanded. Dabi did as you said now that you were in control. Though you didn't attack you ran the other way then when you were far enough you let him go you didn't want to fight him you just wanted all to be over though you really wanted to see him again.
*Time Skip* (Like a week later)
You were on top of a building thinking again about Dabi. You didn't know if this was a crush or what but you didn't know how you felt.
"So do you sit here lonely all the time or?" Said a deep voice. And you knew who that was. You turned around to see no one other than Dabi of course. "What are you doing?! What do you want?" You asked needing to know why he wanted you so bad. "I told you already I want you to come with me." He said in response annoyed. "Where then?" You questioned still wanting to know more. He smiled and began to walk closer and closer to you. You didn't back away... you wanted him. He then finally got close enough to you where there was barley any space left in between you two. "On a date." He said smirking. Your face was bright red and you were at total shock. You had began to feel so many feelings when you first met. "A date?" You said chuckling a bit. "Yes, here I'll meet you at this place at 8:00." He handed you a piece of paper with an address on it. After examining the paper you looked at him with innocent eyes (which you didn't know you really had). "Dabi..." You said staring at him. "Be there." He told you before walking away. "That's all." He said as he walked into the distance and down from the building.
You felt confused but at the same time... happy.
You spent all day getting ready you don't know why you started acting so girly but you didn't care. You met up with Dabi at the place it was a restaurant. You saw him waiting there for you. You walked up to him he put his arm around you and then started to walk you into the restaurant. You were overwhelmed with embarrassment and confusion but you were happy at the same time. You guys hit it off, you were pretty closed off at first but he was a real flirt and got what he wanted out of you. After dinner then then walked you to his home. You guys sat on his couch and began to watch a movie.
You laid beside him feeling warm. He wrapped his arms around you feeling confident with himself. It made you chuckle a bit. "What" he said smiling "I'm allowed to enjoy you it's our date night." You looked up at him smiling, "Yeah I know." You said giggling a bit which drove him crazy inside. While cuddling your ass was feeling this bulge throughout some of the movie, it was hard and long too. You felt him too rubbing your arms then he slowly started moving to your hips. You looked back smiling at him. He smiled back he had suck a sexy smile, he then leaned in and whispered in your ear "I'm gonna enjoy you all night long." Then began to softly kiss you. Your mouths were all over each other, making you feel hot and wet on your woman hood. Slight moans began seeping through your mouth as he began to grind on your pussy. Your tongues then began to dance within each others mouths. Your saliva mixing in with his. Dabi couldn't take it anymore, seconds later he began ripping your clothes off as you did with his. Dabi began biting and sucking hard on your neck marking you as his. He then laid back on the couch, with you on top. You then looked down at his throbbing member which was to distinct to ignore. "You want it don't you babygirl" he said smirking licking his lips, "Yes please." You replied as you watched his scarred hands grope your big breasts. "Yes please Daddy" he said pushing your head down. "Yes daddy" you softly replied. You then ripped off his boxers admiring Dabi's size. "Now why don't you show me a good time." Dabi said raising one eyebrow looking down at you. "Yes Daddy" you said in response. You then took your hands and wrapped them around waist and began to take Dabi all in. "Ahh ahhh fuck y/n" he moaned out of pleasure. You moaned in response, well you tried you had never had your mouth so full. You continued to suck and suck more and more as Dabi's warm scarred hands were placed on your head making it bob back and fourth even faster. "That's it babygirl that's it" "Ya like that don't ya" "Damn your so fucking hot with my cock inside your mouth." You moaned even louder in response to Dabi's taughts, bobbing faster and faster "Ahhhh fuck babe I'm gonna cum I'm gonna-" "Ahhhh fuck!" Dabi's hot seed then spilled all out in your mouth. You then back away Dabi's cum all over your mouth.
He chuckled and flipped you onto the couch. You began to make a pouty face wanting it to be your turn. And Dabi noticed he smiled,
"Don't worry princess I haven't forgotten about showing you a good time either." His deep sexy voice said before beginning to kiss all over your body. Exploring every inch of it. He began to suck on your nipples licking each bud as if it was a sucker. Then Dabi started making his way in your pussy. Shoving his face inside attacking it with his teeth and tongue. You moaned in delight which drove him crazy. "Ahhhhhh oh Dabi! Ah ahhh I- Daddy! Ahhhhh!" He then pulled his mouth out of your pussy and began planting soft tickling kisses on your neck. "Dabi... fuck me.. fuck me Daddy" you moaned. He smirked and whispered in your ear "I'm gonna fuck you so hard your gonna forget your own name baby." Dabi smiled just before he bucked his hips then shoving his large dick inside of you. You moaned louder and louder, resulting with Dabi only thrusting harder and faster in you. "Oh my god- ahhhhhhhh Daddy!" You whined only making Dabi's dick grow even harder for you. "Ya like that angle?! Ya like it when I make you scream huh." Dabi teased while still continuing to thrust deeper into you. "Yes daddy!! Ahhhhhh-" You whined. Both of your moans echoed through the room same as the slapping of each other skin and squeaking of the couch. "Fuck baby- I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum babe." Dabi panted. "Ahhh me too daddy I'm close I'm close ahhh!" One more thrust as Dabi buried himself deep inside you by your womb and let out an animal like groan as he shot his seed deep inside you. You let out a moaning scream as you covered Dabi's dick in your juices. The two of you rode out your orgasms before Dabi slowly pulled out of you and plopped down next to you planting a soft kiss on your forehead. You nuzzled into his chest, he rubbed you in response while reaching for a cigarette lighting it with his own blue flames. "That was... amazing. You know how to show a guy a good time." Dabi let out chuckling a bit. "So do you." You said in response smiling. "Hey I've been wanting to ask you something this whole time ya know." Dabi softly said looking down at you with calm eyes. "What is it?" You quietly said smirking a bit. "If you'll be my girlfriend?" Dabi replied. You noticed a pink tint spread across his cheeks. You smiled and blushed a bit looking deeply into his eyes, "Yes I'll be your girlfriend." You replied. He smiled and planted a soft kiss on your lips before falling asleep with you in his arms.