The League of Villains

You've been with Dabi for a few months now. And you guys were nothing less than inseparable. He loved you and you loved him. You two were sitting on the building were he asked you out watching the sun set over the city.
"So babe I've got something to tell you." Dabi told you while his arm was around your shoulders. "You've already told me you love me." You said smiling at him. He laughed "Yeah I know but this is something important." He then said a bit more serious. "Okay.. what is it then?" You curiously asked Dabi. "So you know the League of Villains right?" Dabi said. You did know the league from what Stain would tell you, he had met with their leader Shigaraki and he didn't sound like a nice guy.
"Yes, from what Stain told me." You said looking up at Dabi. He smiled, "They want you to join, Shigaraki says you'd be useful and Toga has been dying to meet you for some reason." Dabi said rolling his eyes a bit, "And you know I want you to join to, we could be together all the time then." He said smirking sounding dirty, and you knew that. "I've never been much of a joiner." You sheepishly said kind of feeling guilty since you did wanna be with Dabi all the time but didn't want to join something Stain didn't like. Dabi knew that but still wouldn't take no for an answer. "You know Stain isn't here right now and I'd really love seeing you next to me in bed every night." He whispered in your ear smirking. You laughed a bit and planted a soft kiss on your boyfriend's lips. He kissed you back, then smiled cupping your face in his hands. "It's not a bad thing if you join ya know, Stain isn't here and won't be back for a fucking long time." You softly looked into his eyes and sighed, "You won't give up will you?" You asked. "Nope." Dabi replied smiling. You laughed and cuddled him, he wrapped his arms around you holding you tight. "Fine..." You said laughing a bit, feeling a bit embarrassed. "That wasn't as hard as I thought." Dabi said laughing a bit. He then looked down at you and started to kiss you. And slowly began massaging your tongue with his causing your saliva to drool from the corners of your mouth.
*The next Day*
Dabi was leading you to the secret hideout of the league. Holding your hand tight he then looked down at you and smiled. You both were then outside the door, Dabi kicked it open not wasting anytime waiting for someone to let you guys inside. As you entered Dabi let go of your hand beginning to walk in front of you obviously showing his protective side. You look in front of you to see a man a man covered with dismembered hands all over his body and shaggy blue hair. Shigaraki? You thought.
"So your finally here...." Shigaraki said glaring at you. You glared back. "Don't be an asshole handman." Dabi told him sounding mad. "I'm not. I'm just happy that she finally decided to show up, and that you finally did your job." Shigaraki told Dabi and you. "So you just want me in your group and what?" You said. "Has Dabi not have already told you..... you'd be valuable to us." Shigaraki hissed at you. "Ya well you got her so don't treat her like a bitch got it." Dabi snapped at Shigaraki. "Don't worry Dabi... she's all yours." He replied glaring at you both. Before you could say anything else a girl with blonde hair and buns ran up to you waving her fists up and down. "You're Dabi's girlfriend right!?!! We've all heard so much about you!!! Let's be best friends!!" She said blushing with a creepy smile. You laughed awkwardly and smiled, "Sure..." you pushed her away a bit, "I'm y/n, yours?" You asked her. "I'm Toga!" She said shaking your hand. "Don't be so creepy give her some damn space." Dabi said glaring at Toga. All she did was laugh. "Cmon!" She said dragging you away from Dabi into another room' "You should meet the others!!!" She happily said. You forgot what it was like to have a real friend and kinda liked Toga though she was a bit creepy. She then took you into a room and began pointing at a bunch of others. "That's Twice and Spinner and Mr. Compress!!!" Toga shouted. "That's Dabi's girlfriend right?" Spinner asked Toga. "Yeah! And didn't you work with Stainy too?!!?!" Toga asked. "Yeah I did." You said kinda bragging . "Wow nice! Dabi really got a girlfriend! Couldn't believe it!" Twice then shouted making weird hand movements at you. You laughed a bit. "It's nice to see we are expanding with strong members." Mr.Compress added. You began talking with all of them actually enjoying your self for a bit liking all the attention since you were never given any as a child. Then Dabi and Shigaraki walked into the room. "All right you dipshits stop fangirling over y/n and listen up we've got fucking business!" Shigaraki said catching everyone off guard. "He's right guys shut it! Aw cmon give us the day off or something so we can show her the shit round here!" Twice replied making more hand movements. You were confused for a bit. "He has a double personality thing don't get confused over it babe." Dabi said putting his arm over your shoulders. "Oh okay that makes sense." You replied. Toga laughed and pulled you out of Dabi's grasps. "Hey crazy don't go stealing my girl got it!" He snapped at her trying to reach you back. "I want to talk to her for only a minute! Cmon Dabi!!!" Toga complained. "Babe it'll only be a minute." You said laughing a bit with Toga. He sighed and let you two go off. Toga pulled your arm out of the meeting into another room. "So what did you wanna talk to me about?" You asked her. "A bunch of stuff! Like what was it like being with Stainy!? How is it being Dabi's girlfriend?! And is it true that you love blood like I do?!!!" She said as her face got all red and excited. You laughed a bit, "I mean yeah working with Stain was great, and I do drink blood like you do, happy?" You asked with a smug expression of your face. "And how is it fucking Dabi?!!!??" She then asked laughing. You blushed. "Awwwww your blushing!!!" Toga  shouted. "No I'm not.." You said covering your face. "Cmon y/n you can tell me! We're gonna be best friends now!" You smiled for a bit, "fine... it-it's great, he's great." You said hoping to satisfy her. "Hehehe! You guys are so cute! Almost as cute as me and my dear Izuku!!" She began to blush and laugh even more. You smiled a bit more remembering what it was like to have a friend.
As you two were talking the others started filing into the room. "Were the fuck were you two?!" Shigaraki hissed at you two. "Talking, is that a problem?" You said staring into his red eyes. Toga tried her hardest not to laugh. "Yeah we were discussing our next mission, and like it or not your coming." Shigaraki told you. "What is it?" You asked, "this is why you should've been at the damn meeting... ugh it's a kill mission, your assigned to kill this group of people tomorrow so you better be in your game." He said. You nodded, he then handed you a piece of paper with names on it before walking away. Dabi walked up to you and Toga, "I'll leave you two alone!" Toga said smirking winking at you. You chuckled a bit as Dabi rolled his eyes. "You seem to like it." Dabi then said smiling down at you. "It's not sooo bad." You said. "Yeah and it only gets better." Dabi said sarcastically. You laughed and got close to his face, "will you be showing me my room?" You asked smiling. He smirked, "Yeah it's mine." He said as he took your hand smiling and walking you to his room.