Before the Mission

Dabi took you into his room picked you up by your hips and began kissing you. Your tongues danced with each other and your saliva mixed and drooled from each others mouths. Dabi then threw you down on his bed and started to suck on your neck resulting with You grinding on his hard member. You then started to take off his clothes as did he with yours. He was now on top of you both of you naked under his sheets. "Dabi... ahhhh" you muttered. He smiled "you know what I want baby?" He asked you. "What.." You said. "I want your ass on my face." He said smirking down at you. "Yes Daddy." You replied as he flipped you over. You looked behind you to see his smiling. Then he grabbed your hips and shoved you down on top of his face. "Ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhh Daddy!" You whined. As he viciously ate your pussy, you looked and saw his throbbing dick, you couldn't wait any longer so you leaned down and began to suck on his dick feeling so full in your mouth loving it. You let out slight moans as he ate your ass and so did he as you bobbed up and down his dick. Just as you began to bob your head faster Dabi's hot seed spilled all into your mouth as you did to his. He then flipped you over and whispered in your ear "You taste amazing baby" he said just before he thrusted him self inside your woman hood once again. "Ahhhh babe your so fucking tight...ahhhhh!" Dabi moaned. "Ahhhhh harder! Harder Daddy!" You begged wanting more of him. "Don't worry babygirl, your all mine!" He said as he began thrusting at inhuman speed. You began to dig your nails deeper into Dabi's back, hanging onto him for dear life. Your moans were heard throughout the other rooms. You wondered if the others could hear you, but you didn't care. "Dabi I'm close I'm close baby!" You whined, "ahhhh!" "I know baby so am I... ahhh fuck I'm about to!" "Ahhhhh! Oh my god Daddy!" You two then rode out your orgasms moaning like crazy. And after Dabi then slowly pulled himself outta you as you slowly let go of him he fell on top of you stuffing his face in your cleavage. You were both exhausted gasping for air. You began to rub your soft hands through his soft spikey black hair. He then looked up at you and smiled. You smiled back, "Shigaraki told us to be ready for the big mission tomorrow." You reminded him. "Don't worry bout that baby if he says anything I'll burn him to a crisp." You laughed and so did he. Dabi then got off of you and laid beside you, then turned to look at you, "y/n I love you, I love you so much you know that right?" Dabi softly said. "I know Dabi." You replied with the biggest smile on your face. He then planted a soft gentle kiss on your lips. Before you both fell asleep in each others arms. Knowing you'd be together forever.