back where?

In Cori's office, Cori went through piles of letters or emails to keep herself busy. Her mind seemed to always run back to Mal and the fight. Cori shook her head and put the letter in her hand down.

"Araina?" Cori called through her bluetooth, knowing that her advisor slash assistant is always there to hear.

"Yes, Cori?" Cori heard Araina ask.

"Can you ask Lumiere to call me regarding Cotillion?"

"I'm right on it." Araina agrees.

"Thank you." Cori said. Someone knocked on her office door and then opened.

"Cori?" Evie and Anthony walked in, Evie wore a sad yet worried look on her face.

"Hey! Come on in." Cori beckon and stood up from her chair.

"Mal's gone back to the Isle." Evie blurted out. They both saw the look of fear in Cori's face. Evie walked forward and handed Cori a letter Mal had written. "Cori..."

Evie got Cori attention as she held out the charm bracelet Cori gave to Mal. Cori took the bracelet and continued to read. Each word in the letter broke her on the inside.

"This is my fault. This is my fault." Cori repeated. She felt even more guilty now. "I-I blew it. She'd been under so much pressure lately, and instead of being understanding, I just went all evil-stepmother on her." Cori took a deep breath. "I have to go there and apologize. I have to go there and--and beg her to come back." She said without thinking twice.

"Cori, you'll never find her." Anthony argued.

"I--"

"You need to know how the Isle and how it works and...you have to take us with you." Evie said.

"Yes!" Cori exclaimed, but calmed herself down. "Uh are you sure?" She asked Evie, knowing that going back to the Isle would impact her the most.

"Yeah. She is my best friend and we'll bring the boys too, because there's safety in numbers, and none of us is really too popular over there right now." Evie said, clutching her hands together.

"Thank you!"

"But let's get two things straight. You have to promise me that I won't get stuck there again." Evie said. Cori took her hands apart and squeezed them.

"I promise." Cori said, intending to keep that promise.

"And there's no way you're going looking like that." Evie adds. Cori looked between her cousin and Evie, knowing full well that he is about to get a make over.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

On the Isle, Orion stepped out of Ursula's and headed towards the docks. He sat down and started at Auradon. How he wished he could live there. Of course he didn't tell anyone because it would get him in trouble, but hey--a guy can dream, can't he?

While looking out into the horizon, a purple dot bounce in the surface of the water. The dot grew larger and larger and headed to the direction of the Isle.

Orion got up and went to follow where it went when he realized the "dot" was actually a person. He ran to the market where pirates mostly hung out. Turning the corner, he was almost hit by a purple scooter. The first question he had asked himself was where did someone get such a nice ride on the Isle? Looking closer at the driver he saw long blonde hair and a familiar purple jacket. Before he could talk to the driver, they sped away.

"Mal?"