the blame

"If you guys never would have brought her here, this never would have happened. What were you thinking?!" Mal snaps at her friends. They had just finish telling her what had happened.

"She was gonna come with or without us. We just wanted to protect her." Evie said.

"Yeah, and we completely blew it, guys." Carlos snapped.

"Okay! Okay. So, what are we gonna do?" Jay said, trying to calm them down. The only one who hadn't said a word with Anthony. On the inside, Anthony was ready to snap at any moment. He felt like he had failed to protect his favorite cousin and Ben.

""We" are not doing anything." Mal said, before stepping down from the stairs. "This is between Uma and me. And she's a punk. And guess what? Now, I have to go get them." Mal said. She blamed her friends for bring the king and queen to the Isle, knowing how dangerous it is.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Mal. You're still gonna have to go through Harry Hook and his wharf rats." Carlos warned.

"Yeah, you're gonna need us." Jay informed.

"Uma said to come alone." Mal repeated.

"Mal, come on." Evie stopped. Carlos looked at Evie and Jay.

"She said to come alone." Carlos said. "I know one thing. I'm not going anywhere." Carlos sat down on the couch.

"We'll be here when you get back." Jay said. Anthony stood up and straighten out his jacket.

"Not me." Anthony said, ready to walk out.

"What?" All four asked. Anthony looked at them and gave them a cold look.

"I'm not just going to sit around and wait until Uma decides to give back Ben and Cori. I'm going to look for them."

"No, Anthony." Mal ordered. Anthony looked at her and got up in her face.

"You know what, this never would have happened if you hadn't left. Because of your stupid decision, my cousin is now in the hands of Uma and her musty, crusty crew. If you expect me to sit and wait, you are wrong." Anthony said, his finger pointing at Mal's face. He backed up and ran up the door. No one dared to follow.

*~*~*~*~*

Cori woke up in a cell. She rubbed her eyes and looked around the place. She finally saw Ben still passed out in the cell next to hers. She crawled over to the bars and tried to reach Ben, but he was too far from her.

"Ben! Ben!" Cori whispered loud enough for him to wake up, but it was no use. He didn't stir.

"Good, your awake." A voice called. Cori looked around the room. She saw a figure in the corner of the room. The figure stepped into the light for Cori to get a good look. It was a boy her age.

"Who are you? Where am I?" Cori asked the stranger.

"The name's Orion. You're Queen Corianne and that's King Ben." Orion points. "Great, now that were introduced, I can go get Uma."

"Uma?" Cori asked.

"The captain. She'll want to have a talk with you." Orion said. A door opened and down the steps came the same guy with the eggs from earlier.

"Hey, Mal just--Hey, you're awake." He said, taking his attention awake from Orion and onto Cori. "I'm Gil."

"Cori."

"You know I totally thought you were from the Isle because of the wig." Gil said, suddenly starting a conversation with the queen of Auradon. Cori reached up to her head to realize she no longer wore the pink wig.

"Gil, focus! What about Mal?" Orion asked. Gil brought back his attention to Orion and continued.

"Mal is gonna bring Uma the wand tomorrow in return for them." Gil pointed towards Cori and sleeping Ben. Orion nods, he didn't smile with glee at the news, but also wasn't upset.

"Great. You stay here and keep guard on them. I have to go tell Uma she woke up." Orion said, passing on the responsibility of standing guard to Gil. Orion left the room quickly.

*~*~*~*~*

Orion walked down the alley way. Just around the corner was Ursula's shop. He was close to the entrance when he was suddenly shoved and pinned to the wall by his neck.

"Hiya Orion." Anthony greeted. Anthony tightened his grip around Orion's neck, choking him. "I think you know what I'm here for." There was no answer from Orion, only a nod. No air was let into his lungs, and the action was bring back dark memories, memories he wishes to forget forever.

"Where... are... they?" Anthony asked slowly. In second long and Orion was about to lose conscious. Anthony let him go and let him drop to the floor. Orion clutched his throat and coughed violently. Anthony picked him up and hand him in place.

"Start talking, Ratcliffe."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry for errors.