JS - Photograph

Song to listen to: Morning - Mamamoo

Namhyun sat on a park bench under a tree, observing the people walking around and looking at the flowers. He brought a Polaroid camera with him to take pictures. Jisoo agreed to spend her free time with him on the park today, and he patiently waited for her.

Just as his attention wandered off, Jisoo showed up on the path and went over to his bench. "Namhyun?" she called him. He was still wandering off, and he didn't answer. Jisoo leaned in and snapped her fingers in front of him.

He finally snapped out. "Oh, sorry. Hello, Jisoo," he finally answered. "Come, sit here."

Namhyun moved aside for her. Jisoo brought fresh drinks for the two of them and shared one with him. "Here's one for you," she handed out one of them to him.

"...Thanks." He gladly took the drink. The two of them sat down, finishing their drink together on the bench. The space between the two was quiet and awkward.

Jisoo tried to break the silence. "About the thing two days ago..." she said, "Thank you for saving me again. Is your ankle alright?"

"My ankle? It's alright. It still hurts, but it doesn't get in the way." Namhyun replied.

She actually asked- oh my God...

As soon as their brief conversation ended, he couldn't contain his smile and instantly looked the other way.

That didn't do much to hide from Jisoo.

Once they're finished, Namhyun said, "Would you like me throw these away for you?"

Jisoo smiled at what a kind gentleman he was. "Sure," she said.

While Namhyun went over to a nearby trash can, Jisoo spotted the polaroid camera sitting on the bench.
Does he secretly like photography?

When he returned back to the bench, Jisoo pointed at the polaroid camera. "Is that your camera?" She asked.

He looked at it. "Yes, that's mine. I came here to take pictures, I heard that this park is a great place for photography," he replied. "W-would you... like to take a walk with me while I take pictures?" Namhyun asked her.

Jisoo could see his nerves showing on the back of his trembling hand.

He's still shy around me.

She only smiled and replied, "Sure, as long as you don't leave me behind... or take a bullet for me again."

The two of them left the bench and strolled together along the path. The park was decorated with a variety of different trees, bushes along the walkway with flowers on them, and a lake surrounded by gazebos. Jisoo freely explored the park, observing the different kinds of flowers and stopping by the lake to spot the fishes playing around in the water.

Namhyun followed wherever she went, taking pictures of nature around. Jisoo could feel him get off his camera occasionally and gaze at her side.

"Jisoo-yah, look at this," he suddenly called. While Jisoo stopped to smell the flowers, Namhyun stood next to her and showed her a polaroid. On it was a pretty shot of a gazebo covered by trees, sun rays peeking from behind.
Jisoo's face lit up and smiled looking at it. "Woah... it's really pretty. I didn't know you're good at photography." she said, admiring the small photograph on her hands.

Namhyun grinned at her compliment. "The key is to not include cherry blossoms," he said, referring to her little debate with Chaeyoung a few weeks ago.