He Did Not!!!!!!!

Evangeline's P.O.V

Through the whole day I didn't see Ash again. School finished and I was walking out the school doors when... 

I was grabbed and pulled yet again into another empty classroom. This time I was facing the culprit. "ASH WHAT IS FUDGING WRONG WITH YOU!!!" I screamed at him. "Oh nothing just wanted to see how my mate was doing" 

"I am NOT your mate you rejected me!"

"Well you didn't accept the rejection, so you're still my mate"

"Fine then, here goes. I Evangeline Rose, acc-" Before I could finish, that bloody man whore extended his canines and bit me on my neck. Marking me and making our feelings towards each other A LOT more stronger. 

All of a sudden my mood changed, and I felt like kissing my mate. My wolf was howling with joy, that our mate marked us. I wrapped my hands around his neck, and went onto the tip of my toes and pecked his lips. I pulled back and saw his eyes grow darker with lust. He pulled me up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist. (I AM NOT GOING TO WRITE ABOUT THIS SCENE. I'M ONLY 12)

When we were done with our make out session, and I was satisfied. I looked back up at him and just felt like smacking him across his face. "WHY DID YOU BLOODY MARK ME, YOU KNOW I DON'T LIKE YOU AT ALL!" I said that even though my feelings for him changed because of the mark. But I will not let him know that. He was still staring at me with a satisfied smirk on his face. "Well lets see: I actually like you-" I cut him of before he could continue "Yeah you only like me now because I'm hot!" 

"Okay, fine you caught me" I can't believe he just said that with a smirk plastered on his face. I raised my hand and slapped him Hard, then I punched him in the gut and kneed him where the sun doesn't shine. I left the classroom fuming, after what he just did I have a lot of explaining to do to my parents when they see the mark. I ran into the woods and shifted. I ran and ran until I found this amazing place. There was this waterfall surrounded by gardenias and roses, with beautiful rocks surrounding the tiny pond where the water was falling into, and falling back down into a tinier one at the bottom. All in all it was absolutely gorgeous. I walked up to the pond and looked at my reflection. I already knew my wolf was white with vibrant green eyes. But now that I look at my reflection, my eyes were a light and vibrant blue. I thought it had to do because of me being marked but little did I know about it then. Any way, I just decided to rest and think about the mark Ash gave me in my wolf form. 

I woke up a while later still in my wolf form and saw that it was getting dark. I quickly picked up my clothes and ran at lightning speed back to the pack house. I shifted back into human form behind a tree and put my clothes back on. I entered through the back door, just to be attacked by my mother. I started struggling under her grip because she was choking me. When she finally looked down, realization went across her face and she released me. "OMG sweety I am soooooo sorry! I thought you were someone else because all of a sudden your scent was different" She looked around me and saw my neck. She gasped and covered her mouth with her hand. "Sweety when did you get marked?" 

"Today at school, without my consent. That stupid Ash bit me"

"But the mark is so beautiful, I have never seen anything like it" I quickly walked to the nearest mirror and looked at the mark. I ended up gasping when I saw it. It was two wolves howling, and above them was the moon with a figure of a woman in it. I turned back to my mother who was still gaping at me. "Mum what does the figure in the moon mean?" I questioned. She turned white as if she had seen a ghost. "Sweet peas, what colour is your wolf?" 

"I didn't tell you guys?" 

"No you didn't, now answer my question" 

"My wolf is white, why?" If it were even possible my mother turned even whiter. "Dear no one else can see the figure in the moon on your mark. Only you can, not even your mate" I just stood there waiting for her to continue. When she finally realized why I was standing there quietly, she continued. "There is this prophecy that states: When the time is right, a white wolf will appear after many years. This certain wolf will become the next Moon Goddess. But only if her heart is pure, and her mate will let her go. You will know who this wolf is because of her mark. She must choose carefully because if she chooses to stay with her mate, the whole werewolf species could wipe out. If she chooses to be the next Moon Goddess, her mate must let her go" I just stood there in complete shock. "Sweety you're going into shock, okay, I won't let anything happen to you" Those were the last words I heard my mother say before I blacked out...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oooh the suspense.

Any way the next chapter will be written in Ash's P.O.V

I am not a guy so I will try my best. My updates may take a while, but I promise to try and update faster. 

Please:

Comment

Vote

&

Follow