Meeting Them...Both

Evangeline's P.O.V

After I asked my parents about what happened, I went to bed.

I woke up this morning feeling like something was about to happen. I jumped up and got my clothes ready. Which consists of a cute red dress with a ribbon at the back, black stockings and my favourite black boots. Once I was ready, I headed downstairs. I grabbed an apple and ate it. I went to my dads office. On his door there were the words ALPHA written in bold gold letters. I just realized that rhymed I thought to myself while mentally laughing. I knocked on his door. "Come in" I walked in and saw him sitting there with alot of paper work. "Hey dad can I take your car to school?" 

"Sure sweetie, here are the keys" He gave me the keys and I ran down the stairs and to his car, and let me tell you. It WAS gorgeous. It was a smooth black Ferrari, I absolutely loved it. I drove to school and parked. I walked into the school and followed Ash's scent. I reached our first class and went in. I went over to my seat. Before I could sit Ash growled. I had not expected that and jumped back a little. I looked into his eyes and noticed that his eyes were black. His wolf was in control. "Ash calm down"

"Guess again. I'm not Ash, the names Jet" Oh that makes sense, his wolf must have taken over full control of Ash's body. "Listen Jet, I need you to give control back to Ash"

"Oh wow Eva, I feel the love" He said in a fake hurt tone while putting his hand over his heart. "No I didn't mean it like that, I need to talk to Ash about something important" When I said that I saw that he was slowly retreating to the back of Ash's mind. His eyes slowly turned back to their normal colour. "Ash thank god"

"What!" He snapped. I jumped back a little more. He saw me jumping back and his gaze softened a little. "I'm so sorry Eva, I didn't mean to snap at you" I just waved him off and started talking. "OK, look I know we got of on the wrong foot but, are you free after school?" He just stared at me in confusion, then it clicked. But I honestly think he got the wrong idea. "Are you asking me out on a date?" 

"No" I just plain out said it with no emotion in my voice.

"Then why are you asking me if I'm free after school? And one more thing, who's mark is on your neck!" He shouted getting angry. 

"Look its really important, and we can't talk about it here. Meet me at the school entrance after school, and don't be late" He nodded and stared at the board.

~~~~~~~~~~~

After School

~~~~~~~~~~~

I was waiting by the door when I saw Ash jogging my way. "Good you're here"

"Yeah Yeah, What did you wanna talk about?" 

"Not here, come" I led him to my car. He just kept staring at it. I almost laughed at his expression. "Are you getting in or not?" He snapped out of it and climbed in. We were silent the whole way to the park. Once we arrived we hoped out and started walking. I told him about everything. From the rejection to the prophecy about me being then next Moon Goddess to now. He just stayed silent. After a while of just staring at me in shock he replied. "W-wait, you're going to be the next Moon Goddess if you choose the correct mate, and your other mate is a vampire" He said the word vampire with so much distaste, I almost slapped him. "Yes" I replied flatly waiting for him to say something else. "Ok, so I think we should go on a few dates, I get to know you. I will go on other dates with him, I still don't know his name so I will try to contact him" I said. "Okay" 

"Bye Ash, see you at school"

"WAIT, how do I get back?"

"Walk" I smirked and walked away.

When I reached home, I quickly jumped out of the car and ran inside. I found my mum and started drilling her with questions. "Did the person who brought me back home yesterday tell his name to you? Did he give and address or phone numb-" 

"STOP!" I stopped and stared at her.

"OK, he didn't give any details about himself. He just said you passed out after he marked you"

"Thanks mum" I said with sarcasm thick in my voice. She ignored me and walked away.

I went into the woods and remembered the mark on my neck. Maybe I could use the mate bond to get him here. I thought to myself, while preparing to do so. I quickly walked to the nearest branch and stabbed myself on the arm with it. It started bleeding, and trust me it hurt like shit. I left it in there so that it continues to bleed. A minute didn't even go by, when the mysterious stranger showed up. Thank vampire speed, I thought. "Are you OK? What happened?" I quickly made up a lie. "I was walking and didn't look where I was going, and well, you see the branch" He looked at it and grabbed the stick and pulled it. I let out a cry of pain. "Sorry, but you would have lost too much blood. Now tell me the real reason about why you stabbed yourself"

"Ughhhh fine, I needed to talk to you about something important, and I had no way to contact you soooooo I stabbed myself, thinking you would feel it and come. And look it worked!"

"Yeah, no shit, It hurt! Now what did you wanna talk about"

"Oh well, its about me you and my other mate and a prophecy" I told him about everything. From the rejection to the prophecy about me being then next Moon Goddess to now. "OK so you're the next Moon Goddess if you choose the right mate, and if you don't the Werewolves would be extinct" 

"Pretty much"

"Huh, never saw that coming"

"Neither did I, soooo"

"Do you want to go out on a date?"

"Sure, but first tell me your name"

"My name is Cade Deorio"

"Nice OK"

"I will see you tonight at 7:30"

"K"