How LONG!

Vote!

Comment!

Follow!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Evangeline's P.O.V

I felt like shit. I was so damn weak and this guy kept jostling me around. "Can't you be a little more careful, this hurts!" I tried my best to shout but my voice came out hoarse. "Shut up girl" 

"You don't know who you're messing with here mister"

"Boo hoo for you wittle gwirl" Oh he did not just taunt me. I swear my stomach was going to have a mega bruise by the time he was done carrying me. All of a sudden he put me done and took out a spray bottle. He sprayed me with it then threw me on his shoulder again. I took a whiff of the air. I couldn't smell my scent, oh SHIT! How will Cade find me now. I tried using our connection. Cade?! Cade! No reply, but I did here him say 'Don't worry Eva, I will find you' Then I felt him go of into an uncomfortable slumber. 

"Ahhhhhhhhh how LONG!!!!"

"You don't have to know!" This was so fudging annoying. He did take of the paper bag off but I had no idea where I was. The only thing I could see was his fucking butt, and let me tell you it was hideous. "What are you anyway?"

"Vampire"

"PUT ME DOWN!" Once again my voice came out weak.

"You're not the boss of me!"

"Yes I am. I am the vampire princess"

"Pfttt why should I listen to a werewolf?"

"Grrrrrrrrrr" God he just started to laugh, I mean how was he enjoying this. I'M the vampire princess, HE is a vampire, HE should listen to ME. About a hour later he stopped. He put the bag over my head again then carried me into some building. DAMN it was freezing in here, I hope they don't freeze me alive. I am a werewolf I barely feel cold, and this was way below than what I can stand. I felt my self being pushed down and being shackled with silver. I started to hiss in pain. "Get it of"

"No" I felt his presence leave the room. I was alone for 10minutes before I heard a shrill voice saying 'Well if it isn't the so called vampire princess' That voice it sounded so damn familiar. The woman took the paper bag of my head. "YOU!?" It was that slut from the vampire clan. 
"Yes me, you took my mate from me"

"No need to bust your bubble but I WAS chosen to be with him not you, ME" She seemed to have completely ignored what I had said and continued. "I also hate werewolves so I'm going to keep you here until the werewolves are wiped out" I stared at her in shock, how could she be so heartless. Wait whats on her neck? I tried using my werewolf eyesight but it only worked a little to make out that she was marked. But under the mark it had a date saying '1932-2017' WOW vampires live loooooong. "Brittany did your mate die?"

"N-no" She stammered its true.

"Did you start being a slut to stop the pain of your mate dying"

"Shut up, you don't have to know anything" Oh gee, I feel bad now but that was soon over when she TIGHTENED the fudging silver cuffs. I screamed out in agony, before I fainted.

~~~~~~~~~~

Few days later

~~~~~~~~~~

They gave me food on a regular bases, but it had wolfs bane in it. I ate it anyway knowing that it won't kill me, just weaken me. I was starting to lose count of how long I have been here. I can't concentrate on anything, I lose my train of thought ALL THE TIME! 

"Ahhhh why don't you look at the wittle werewolf, so weak and pathetic" Gee it was Brittany. 

"How l-long has it been?"

"2 weeks" WHAT!?!?! I only had... Wait what did I have? That was when I decided to not eat the food. I would rather starve and gain a little more strength than be weakened.

Cade's P.O.V

Its been 2 weeks. 2 GODDAMN WEEKS without Eva. I was starting to feel weak without her. The trackers couldn't find anything about trackers. Hunter and Gabriel didn't even have the scent of whoever attacked them. Eva only had 2 weeks to become Moon Goddess. 2 weeks. I need to find her.

~~~~~~~~~

1 week later

~~~~~~~~~

1 week later I thought I had lost all hope when I felt Eva getting stronger. "Cade? Cade can you hear me"

"Eva where are you? Are you OK? Tell me how it looks like?" I bombarded Eva with question after question.

'Cade please slow down', Brittany and a few other vampires have me locked up somewhere'

'BRITTANY?!?!'

'Yes, the place I am in is very very very cold and it has a basement'

'OK I will find you Eva, I will'' With that I felt her cut the connection.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's short I know, and I'm sorry.