The Ceremony & The Slut

I apoligize in advance for this chapter being short, it was around 10-11pm when I was writing it.

Read the Authors Note at the end. 

~~~~~~~~~

Evangeline's P.O.V

Once I was done gushing over the pet name, I sniffed out Cade's room. To my utter shock, there was already a lady standing there with a gorgeous white dress in her hands. "Ahhh you must be Evangeline, correct?"

"Yes"

"Come this way sweety" I followed her into an adjoining bathroom "Wear this dress and come out" I wore the dress. It was a perfect fit, it hugged all my curves, wasn't too tight nor too loose. It was perfect. I walked out of the bathroom and to where she was standing. The oh so kind lady did my hair into a messy bun. She gave me a few directions to a field out back, and warned me to not wear shoes. I followed her instructions 'till I made it to the field she had mentioned. I kept walking towards the middle of the field where I could see about 100+ people in black outfits, standing in a circle. When they felt my presence, they made a little gap for me to go through. I saw Cade standing in the middle of the vampire circle next to a little podium with a red ribbon on it. "Cade what do I do?" I asked quietly. "Just stand over there on that rock" 

"Thanks"

"Anytime babe" Awwweee another name. I walked over to the rock and stood on it. About 1 minute later Cade came and stood on it with me. "This is the new princess! and my beloved!" Cade shouted. There were a series of hollering and congrats, while I stood there quietly and awkwardly. "One more thing, Eva will not be here with us for long" People started to mumble and say a few things I couldn't catch. One of the vampires suddenly asked 'Why?' 

"She is the next Moon Goddess that will save the werewolf race" A bunch of oohs and ahhs were heard. Then Cade said "Now I want my closest friend and next in line to be prince, Levi (For me his name would be pronounced Lev-ee)  to come up and bind us together" The guy called Levi came up to us holding the ribbon. He had this gigantic smile on his face. Cade held up his wrist, I copied his action. Levi finished tying our hands together with a cute bow. Everyone cheered, until it was cut short by a shrill voice. "NO!" All heads turned towards the vampire who owns the voice. "She can't be your Beloved I AM!" Cade, me and all the people standing here started laughing. "Y-you think you a-are my b-beloved?" Cade managed to blurt out in between fits of laughter. Once I calmed down I took a closer look at the girl. She was wearing black but... It was a crop top with no bra, short, short, short shorts, her ass was practically hanging out of it. She looked like the typical slut. But she is a vampire slut. I mean seriously, who wears a crop top with no bra?? That is just messed up. When everybody quieted down Levi came back with a pair of scissors. He cut the ribbon "Now you are princess of the vampires" Cade whispered to me. I shivered at his close proximity. He seemed to notice. his eyes held amusement and mischief. "I-I'm g-gonna go n-now"

"Where are you gonna go? hmmm"

"I- I will just try and find the kitchen" I added a little laugh at the end to convince him. It didn't seem to work but he did let me go. I wandered back to Cade's mansion. I forgot why I had come back to the mansion, sooooo I started to wander around until I ended up in the kitchen. When I walked into the kitchen I saw no one other than The Slut. "What are you doing here Mutt" She spat out.

"I don't have to answer you slut" I said with a smug smirk. She gasped "How dare YOU call ME that?!"

"Oh I only said it cause you are one, I mean seriously, you're wearing a crop top with NO bra" She raised her hand and stalked up to me. Smack! She just fudging back handed me! "How dare you!!!!!" Cade walked in, wow talk about bad timing yet good at the same time. I fell to the floor holding my cheek, screaming in pain. Cade came up to me using his vampire speed "Eva whats wrong?" I was doing an evil laugh in my head when he asked "I-I was j-just t-talking to h-her and she b-backhanded m-me" I said fake sobbing. He growled and jumped up, he stalked over to the slut. "Why did you slap my beloved?" Wow he sounded so calm, that seemed to freak the slut out even more. "She called me a slut" 

"You are one Brittany! You have slept with 50+ of the vampires in this kingdom!" OK so her name is Brittany. Brittany just stayed silent knowing Cade was right. "You are shunned from the kingdom for backhanding the princess"

"NO! please I'm sorry, just don't turn me into an outcast please" Cade just stared at her. "You are to be gone by the morning" She ran away crying. I stood up and walked over to Cade, resting my hand on his back to calm him down. "Cade I'm OK now" 

"Sorry about her, I thought she had learned her lesson from the warning I had given her last month"

"What warning? and why?"

"Ummm, well, ahh she walked into my office and started to kiss me, so i told her that I would turn her into an outcast if she did anything like that ever again" 

"Eh thats fine"

"You're not mad?"

"Nope, I'm happy she's gone"

"Why?"

"I didn't like her at first glance and she gave me another reason to hate her by backhanding me"

"I guess you're right, come on its getting late" I followed Cade up to his bedroom. Once I was done getting ready for bed, I hopped onto his mattress. Let me tell you, it was SOFT! Not too long after Cade came back and plopped down onto the bed. He pulled me into his chest cuddling me. "Cade are you a cuddler?"

"N-no why would you ask?"

"You're cuddling me" I was smirking, the big bad vampire prince was starting to blush. "Cade are you blushing?" I was trying to hold in my laughter.

"No" 

"Your checks are turning pink"

"OK yes I'm a cuddler"

"OK" As soon as my head hhit the pillow, I was out like a light. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MWAHAHAHAHAHA

Again I'm sorry its short

Brittany: You just got me kicked out of the story!

Me: Shut Up you don't know what I have planned for this story SLUT!

Brittany: I'M NOT A SLUT!

Me: Well my story says otherwise (Walks up to Brittany and slaps her 'till she's unconscious) MWAHAHAHA (Runs away quickly)

Thank You For Putting Up With My Weirdness!