25

(Ooh, y'all gonna fucking hate me)

Y/N

We stay like that for a couple more seconds before getting into it. Her grip remains on my shirt, my hands now on her waist. It soon turns into a full blown make out session and I can start to feel Rocket lifting off.

She gasps in my mouth; guess she feels it. My guess was proven true when she pushes herself closer against me. Boldly, I grab her ass, causing her to moan. The noise further excites me.

That's when it hit me.

I'm not in love with Leigh.

I'm in love with her body.

I missed her in this way, not that way.

Goddamn, I'm so relieved.

I break from her, out of breath from the intensity. "Wait," I say. Her hand loosens slightly, "What is it?"

"Is Andre okay with this?" She pauses, then nods. "Leigh, I'm serious," I say, looking down at her. She gives me an offended look, "I'm not lying. We talked about it recently."

I look at her, honestly unconvinced. I drop my hands from her, "Really?" She nods, "Yes. He actually brought it up. He remembered what we really were and asked if I'd continue it. I said I didn't know."

I nod for her to continue, "Yeah?"

"So, he said he was okay with it. Our sex life has been on the rocks as of late. He's always busy."

"You swear on everything?" She nods, "I promise. I can call him after... if it happens."

I think on it a bit, hesitantly putting my hands back on her. "Okay, but we can't do it in Jesy's dining room," I chuckle. "And if I remember correctly, you're pretty loud."

She playfully glares at me before smiling seductively. "We can go back to mine? Or would you rather do it in the car. If I remember correctly, you love it that way."

I shake my head, "Let's go to yours. I doubt you have protection in your car." She bites her lip with a soft laugh, "You're right." She glances down, "Still a large or...?" I lick my lips, "I'm XL now, baby girl."

Her eyes widen and she looks down again, eyes lingering. "We're gonna have to go to the drugstore, then." I nod, and she pulls from me. "Let's go now, because Jade likes to wake up at these hours."

She starts to leave, making sure I'm watching, then enters the living room.

I know this probably isn't a good idea because I now know I'm in love with Ally, but damn, it's been a while for me. Last time I had some was a quickie with Halsey in her dressing room.

That was over a year ago.

I look down at my prominence, covering it with my hands before going in the living room to slip my shoes on. Leigh throws on her hoodie then quietly grabs her keys.

"C'mon, let's go," she whispers, lust still in her throat.

Shit, in about 20 minutes, something else might be.

———
Ally

We get back to our hotel at around 4, and Normani tells me Y/N was gone. The news makes my heart sink. I just know she's gonna come back and sit me down to tell me she's leaving me for Leigh-Anne.

Then I remember Andre and how in love she is with them. They're honestly cute as heck and I'm happy for them. I hope everything goes well.

I go in my shared room and quickly got in the shower before Dinah. Which irritated the Tongan; I laughed like an evil villain at her annoyance and she calls me "an evil little witch". Um, it's Short Witch like it has been for three years.