Chapter 22: Just go

"Uh hey Kate" he says awkwardly.

"What do you want?" I ask trying to control my anger.

"Listen I'm sorry he says let's go somewhere to make up for it" he says trying to grab me hand.

"Don't touch me!" i yell slamming the door in his face.

I pick up my things and wait for my dad at the bottom of the stairs. My dad's taking me to see Jake because mums busy today.

"Goodmorning Kate" he says.

"Hey dad" i reply trying my best to smile.

"What's wrong?"

he says.

"Uh Dave was here" and he wanted to talk i tell him.

"Well I'm going to drop you off and than I'm heading to the police station and making sure he gets punished" my dad angrily yells.

"Dad please calm down" i gently say placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Well I'm still going and you can't stop me" he says heading to the door. "Let's go" he adds a bit more gently.

We head to the car and by now I'm feeling really nervous to go see him. I just don't get it everytime i see him my heart skips a beat and i have trouble breathing. I've really fallen this time but i guess i don't mind because i feel like it's perfect.

So my dad drops me off and i head inside i slowly walk to Jakes room and knock on the door.

"Hey Kate" he says pulling open the door and smiling.

"Oh wow your walking" i say excitedly pulling him into a hug.

"Yeah the doctors said i can leave tomorrow" Jake replies.

"What took you so long?" he asks taking my hand and pulling me towards the chairs.

"Someone was knocking on the door and i opened it and saw Dave standing there" i say "i didn't let him in though" i add when I see the shock on his face.

"Oh ok" he replies giving my hand a squeeze.

We spent the rest of the day together and Karen called me the next morning to tell me to come over while Jakes dad went to pick him up.

I sit and wait anxiously in the living room, i wonder if we'll be together till forever. Suddenly the door opens and Jakes dad walks in followed by Jake.

"Hello Mr Anderson" i say

"Hey Kate" he replies giving me a small smile.

"I'll just go have a shower" Jake says heading up the stairs.

"Yeah sure" i reply feeling my face flush as i realize how lucky I am to have him.

I get up and walk into the kitchen to see Jakes mum making breakfast.

"Hey Karen do you need a hand?" I ask.

"Yes i actually did if you don't mind setting the table with those plates and cutlery" she answers pointing to the bench.

"Yeah sure" i reply picking them up and heading over and placing them on the the table, i place a knife and fork on each side of the plates.

Suddenly i feel a hand on my shoulder and i scream.

They instantly take it off. I turn to see Jake looking at me with concern.

"Uh Kate are you alright?" he asks taking my hand and pulling me towards the chairs.

"Sorry you just scared me" i reply nervously.

"No need to be sorry i shouldn't have sneaked up on you like that" he says with a guilty look.

"So Kate i was wondering it's soon Christmas and me and my family were thinking of having a dinner here" he says.

"Uh that sounds great " i reply suddenly remembering that i need to get Jake a present.

So we ended up eating breakfast and then my mum came to take me home. I called Heidi, Ella, Ellie and Claire so we could go to the shops to buy presents.

"Hey" i yell and wave eagerly when I  see them standing outside the mall.

So we each headed to different stores so no one would see the presents we buy for  each other.

I head into an accessories store to look for presents and I end up finding a necklace for Ellie.

Suddenly i feel someone pulling me and they clasp a hand on my mouth to stop me from screaming. I turn expecting to see Dave but it's a very unfamiliar girl.

Oh no I'm going to die just when my life was perfect i think suddenly feeling sleepy. All i hoped was that this girl  was wrong or maybe she'll change her mind.

Hey guys so sorry for the short and late chapter. Please forgive me and what do you think of the new chapter? and also comment who you think this mysterious girl is? I would love to hear your suggestions. Don't forget to vote and comment. I promise I'll get the next chapter out this weekend no later. Tilda xx