Chapter 24: Stay with me forever?

"Open it" i tell her. Suddenly the doors knocked over. I look and there are police officers everywhere.

"Charmeine your under arrest for kidnapping and holding captive a person". He than handcuffs her.

"Kate i hate you why do you always win Jake was mine all mine" she yells.

I decide not to bother with her and i feel someone undoing the chains but when i turn i see Jake.

"Jake?" I say in a weak voice.

He finishes undoing all the chains and than pulls me into a hug. "It's alright I'm here now" Jake says rubbing my back.

"Why did you bother looking for me?" i ask.

"Because your worth it and i wouldn't have given up" he says. "Do you need a hand getting up?" Jake asks.

"I'll manage" i say trying to push myself up but the minute i get up i feel like I'm going to fall back down. But before i hit the ground Jake has his arms around me. He holds me steady before placing an arm on my back.

He takes me outside and i wince from the bright light. I see someone running towards me. "Mum!" i yell as I'm pulled into a hug.

"Oh honey i thought I'd never see you again" she cries.

We then walk to the car and my mum insists we go to the hospital for a check up.

Thankfully I'm alright and a very lucky young lady as the doctor told me.

Once we head home i hear a knock on the door. I turn to see Jake holding something in his hands.

"Uh come in?" i say.

"Kate i need to give you something, i was going to leave it till Christmas but than after i nearly lost you i decided I'll just do it now" he says. "Now close your eyes and i hear a rustling.

"Now open them" he says.

"Wow it's one of the prettiest dresses I've ever seen" i gasp.

"Now get ready I'll wait downstairs: he says heading out.

"Wait! Where are we going?" i ask. He just smiles in reply and walks out the door.

I go and take a quick shower and feel a sharp pain in my leg. I look down to see a cut and after i finish i bandage it. Good thing my dress is long.

I blow dry and then straighten my hair making sure it's pin straight. I apply my makeup and head into my room to put my dress on. I grab my purse and put my wallet and phone inside before heading downstairs.

Jake:

I hear Kate going down the stairs so i head over. When i see her i don't know what to say because she's so perfect.

"So how do I look?"Kate asks.

"Uh..." i stutter

"Jake what's wrong?" and she looks at me in concern.

"I'm fine it's just that you look so perfect and I don't know what to say".

She just smiles and grabs my hand "lets go I'm really excited"

We head outside and i made sure to hire a car with a driver to get us there.

"Jake you didn't need to do all this for me" she says.

kate don't you realize your worth it? i ask.

She doesn't reply and follows me into the car.

We get to the restaurant that i booked us in, i hope she likes it.

I open the door and make sure to grab her hand to help her up.

We head in and go to the service desk.

"Can i help you?" asks the lady.

"Yeah we've got a booking under the name Jake Anderson" i reply.

"Okay" she smiles "follow me" the lady says directing me to a table for two.

Kate:

We sit down and I grab the menu and start to browse it. The waitress comes back to get our orders.

"What would you like?" she asks me

"The chicken salad please" I reply.

"Kate you and i both know that salad isn't your favorite thing" Jake says. "Scrap that we'd both like the pasta with coke for the drinks" he smiles.

After dinner Jake takes me outside and it looks really beautiful. He grabs my hands and turns to face me. "Kate I've been thinking about this for a while now and i realize i need you with me forever" he starts looking really nervous.

Jake suddenly pull a small packet out of his pocket and open it revealing the most beautiful ring. "Will you marry me?" he asks leaning down and suddenly there are fireworks in the sky spelling out just that. I gasp in shock and I don't know what to say...

Authors note:

Hey everyone how'd you like the chapter it was one of the hardest to write because I felt like it was important. As you can probably tell there isn't much to go so please don't stop reading if I don't update. I promise I'll get them out as fast as possible. Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote and comment. Hope you enjoy the rest of you week Tilda xx.