Alola!

I'm going to try to post a chapter of this every Saturday, but since I might forget, could you guys help me by commenting when a chapter is due? If you do decide to help out, pls do it on Sunday. Thanks and happy reading!

I was getting ready to leave the boat with Riolu at my side while pouting. We were from Sinnoh and were happy there, but mom said that we had to move. No reason, no nothing. Alola seemed nice so far though. The tropical region was full of flowers and nice people.
As me, Riolu, and mom got off the boat, there were some guys with super cool blue hair wearing bandannas and hats that seemed to resemble skulls. They were also wearing black tanktops and black shorts with a silver necklace that had a skull thing on it. They were irritating a . . . guy? They referred to them as a 'girly boy', so I'm assuming that they're a he.
My mom looks at me smirking and I smirk back, 'cause we're thinking the same thing. That I can trash these numskulls. We walk up to the fight and mom tried to talk reason, but the two guys, respectively and in order of who said what first, said, "Yo, look here grandma, we ain't against nothing but the island challenge." "But we ain't gonna hold back if you get in our way." I then tell my mom, "Oh, don't worry about it. I'll have Croagunk poison 'em." Mom laughed, then said, "You know what I'm going to go look at open houses. Why don't you stay here and play with your new friends, honey?"
The pink haired boy was simply staring at me as I nodded at mom. The numskulls got angry and one said, "Yo, now you went an' done it. Now we're gonna beat you down!" After a relatively quick double battle, (they pulled out a ratatta and a fomantis, while I put Riolu and Croagunk on the field) I won and the numskulls left. I turned to the pinkette, who was still staring at me.
"Well? Aren't you gonna say thanks?" The pinkette shook his head and said, "I'm sorry, b-but yes, I should. T-thank you. My name is Ilima, perhaps we could hang out some time?" Definitely a boy, "My name is (y/n) and this, I gesture down to my riolu, is Riolu. I'm pretty sure that I'm free tomorrow, so why don't we hang out then? Maybe at, I don't know, 12?" He nodded. I noticed that his tan cheeks were a bit pink.
Before I could ask about it though, mom came out and said, "Alright, honey. It's time to go see our new house!" I responded with, "Okie dokie mom.", and waved goodbye to Ilima. Ilima said, "Let's meet up at the Marina tomorrow, OK?" I nodded and left with mom.