Lazy Day

Your POV

    I thought I would blush, but I didn't. There was no denying it. I liked him and he liked me. But I want to play dumb and wait a bit before either of us confess. He looked disappointed at the lack of a blush, "Are you sure that I can woo any guy?" Now he's questioning his ability to flirt? "Yep! Like I said, any male would fall for you." He frowned a bit, "But I've been trying to flirt with my crush, but he hasn't noticed yet." Oh Arceus, "Maybe you should just confess to him then? I don't know, I haven't started a relationship with someone before." Ilima nodded, "Once I figure out how to tell my crush, I'll run it by you, okay?" I smiled, "Sounds good, Chief." Then I checked the time. "Shoot, I've got to get home! It's three and I told mom that I'd be home by three-thirty!" Ilima smiled, "Why don't I see you home then, (y/n)?" I liked this idea a lot, "Yeah! Then you would know where I live!" Ilima chuckled at me, "Let's get on our way then."

    After getting to my house, he gave me a bro hug and left. I went inside and Mom smiled, "Did you have fun with your friend,  (y/n)?" "Yeah! He showed me around the city and we even hung out at his house!" "That sounds very exciting. Why don't you grab a snack? You must be very excited after your adventure." I did as Mom suggested and went to my room. I laid there thinking about Ilima and what he said. Then I remembered that tomorrow was my lazy day and that Ilima could join me. I immediately made an alarm for tomorrow that was named 'invite Ilima over'. I couldn't wait.

    The next day, I got dressed and went over to Ilima's house at twelve to invite him over. Mom already approved of this and was excited about meeting Ilima. I knocked three times and waited for a minute. Then the door was opened by an older woman. I smiled politely, "Hi, I'm looking for Ilima, uh, is he here?" The woman smiled, "My Ilima is here. What do you need him for?" "I was wondering if he could hang out with me today at my house. Is that alright?" The woman, who I'm now assuming is Ilima's mom, smiled brightly, "That is more than alright, my boy needs to get out of the house. Come on in, I'll get him for you." She let me in and went upstairs as I looked around. I hadn't properly looked at the interior of the house when I first came in, but now that I could I saw a lot of expensive things and quite a bit of decor. It looked very homey even with all of these things. "Hello, (y/n)." I turned to face Ilima as he came down the stairs, "Hi, Ilima. What were you doing in your room?" He frowned, "Thinking." I smiled, "Well if you want to be secretive, then let's start walking to my house. My mom can't wait to meet you." Ilima smiled weakly, "I'm sure she can't." Ilima's mom rushed down the stairs with a bag and gave it to him, "Here sweetie. Just in case you sleep over. You don't have anything to do tomorrow anyway, so you might as well." "I hope mom will OK this", I smirked, "'cause that means that we can hang out all day." Ilima nodded, "It'll be exciting."

    When Ilima and I got to my house, Mom was making lunch. I immediately ran up to her, "Can me and Ilima have a sleep over, please?" Mom looked at me, then over to Ilima, who looked very awkward, "Sure,   (y/n). I'll bring snacks to your room if you two want to head back there right now." "Thanks Mom!" Ilima laughed a little bit. Then I practically dragged him to my room. Once we were in, I let out my pokemon. Machop went up to Ilima, being the curious little guy he was, while Riolu and Croagunk went to see who could lift weights the longest. Ilima smiled at Machop as he climbed into his lap. The sight was so cute. Then Ilima released his pokemon. His Smeargle and his Yungoos came up to me and started to climb on me. I scooped both of them up and stood up, while they made happy noises. Ilima chuckled, "They like you a lot. Mainly because I can't pick them up like that." I turned to him, "Really?" He nodded. I put down his pokemon and walked over to him. He looked up at me, clearly confused as I smirked. Then I scooped him up.

    Ilima squeaked when I picked him up and now he was blushing madly. I was holding him bridal style, "You're really cute when you squeak like that." Ilima got even redder, "Please, put me down, (y/n)." I sat down with him in my lap, "Does this count?" He sighed while leaning into my chest, "No (y/n), this doesn't count." I pouted, but I let him off my lap. Then, mom came in with some food, "Here you go, you two. Lunch is served." I smiled a big smile, "Thanks for not letting us starve Ma!" Mom laughed, "Anything to keep you alive, Sweet. I've got to do some shopping, so I'll see you two tomorrow. Have fun while I'm gone." Then Mom left.

    I turned to Ilima, who was still blushing, "What do you want to do?" "I don't know." Ilima then yawned. I raised an eyebrow at him. "I-I had a late night last night." I had the perfect idea, "How about we take a nap?" Before he could respond, I turned off the light and dragged him down onto the bed. Ilima face was putting Croagunk's cheeks to shame, "Smeargle, help me, please." His Smeargle shook it's head. Then he looked towards his Yungoos, which also shook it's head. Ilima sighed, "Fine." He snuggled into my chest afterwards. We then spent the rest of our lazy day cuddling, as friends. No homo yet.