Picnics and Mishaps

I've been wanting a crabrawler on my team for a while now, so this is a great chance to catch one.

    "Riolu, use tackle!" Riolu nodded and hit Crabrawler hard, but it still had a lot of fight left in it. The Crabrawler used bubble, which Riolu dodged.

    "Now use rock smash!" Riolu executed the move flawlessly, tiring the Crabrawler even more.

    "Alright then, Riolu, focus on not getting hit if the Crabrawler breaks out of the ball," Then I threw a pokeball. It shook three times and it dinged

   "Yes! Ilima, did you see that?! First try!"

   "I did, (y/n), you did splendid! Now," Ilima bent over to grab the berries and I got a nice veiw of his butt, "let's have a lovely picnic to celebrate."

    The picnic was great. Crabrawler really liked the cherri berries Ilima and I found, and he even beat Machop in a battle while working off the energy from the berries. I also caught Ilima staring at me. Yup, he definitly likes how I look, but does he like my personality? We'll see about that, but for now I think he just likes my body.

    After the picnic, me and Ilima were walking back to my house before we were stopped by some Team Skull grunts.

    "Hey, give us your pokem - oh wait, it's you, " the first grunt quickly realized what he was getting himself into, and then his buddy elbowed him.

    "Stop attracting attention, dimwit, or we'll never get away with stealing the slowpoke!" the second grunt yelled at his friend, which only got them more attention.

    "You boys stole a slowpoke?" I was angry. Don't they know that their actions have consequences?

    "Oh fuck, man, you really screwed us over!"

    "Tell Sis I love her if I don't make it, bro!"

    "Why don't we have a nice double battle boys? If you lose, you have to give the slowpoke back to it's trainer and apologize."

    They just looked at each other, exchanging a look of relief that I wouldn't be punching their faces in. I would have resorted to fighting them in a one v two fist fight, but Ilima is here and I doubt that he wants to see blood. I assure you, I would have won that fist fight.

    The battle went as expected. I powered though the grunts' team while Ilima lowered their pokemon's stats. I honestly wished for the battle to have been harder. My pokemon will get lethargic after a while of one-hit ko's. I wonder if the island challenge could help that situation . . .

    After the battle, Ilima made sure that the kid got the slowpoke back and then walked me home. When we passed his house, told him to go on and that I would walk alone, but he refused to let me go alone. He said that he was worried about me. He's so sweet . . . He would be a great husband.

    "What do you think about kids,(y/n)?"

    "I-Wait, what do you mean? Like parenting, or just babysitting?"

    "I-I mean parenting, " He laughed nervously, then continued, "you seemed to get quite protective when those grunts mentioned stealing a child's pokemon."

    "Well, yeah, " I looked at him with an irrate expression, "of course I would, no child deserves to have their pokemon stolen. " I said quite angrily, maybe too angrily? Ilima nodded quickly, and turned away. The rest of the walk was silent.

    When we got to my house, Ilima and I exchanged goodbyes and I went to my room to think over some things and to calm down, I guess. I thought about the incident. Had that not happened, Ilima and I could've hung out! He was very nice to cuddle . . . And our pokemon got along, too. My pokemon. My pokemon shouldn't go too long without a good battle . . . But where do I go to find a good battle? The Team Skull grunts here aren't that strong, Ilima's pokemon have a type disadvantage against mine . . .

     I should ask Ilima. If he even wants to hang out again.