Marina Meeting

Ilima's POV
    I watched as my newfound crush left with his mother. I decided that I needed to get home myself and make sure that nothing could ruin tomorrow's date. I checked my computer, set an alarm to remind me to go to sleep, and I even went as far as to pick an outfit for tomorrow. Before I knew it, the alarm I had set went off. I couldn't wait for tomorrow.

    I woke up early and took a shower. I was so excited for the date! I probably shouldn't say that it's a date though since he proposed it as a hangout session. . . either way I'm excited for it. When I finished my shower, i got dressed.

    It was my normal outfit, but the pattern on the vest was outlined in pink. Then my maid called me down for breakfast. I sat down at the table, only for mother to start interrogating me. "Who are you dressing up for?" "A friend. . ." Mom frowned, "Who's this friend? Is it a girl?" Of course she would press it, "Why does it matter?" "Because I need to know if you have a girlfriend!" I flinched at the word girlfriend. I was crushing on a boy, but I'm not sure how my family would take it, "Well, I can tell you myself that I don't have a girlfriend." Mother looked very disappointed, "Alright then. Be safe with your friend, Ilima." "Yes, mother."

    I had just finished cleaning up Verdant Cavern for the tourists that were to be coming through in ten minutes. It was also ten minutes until my (y/n) and I were to meet at the Marina. I calmly left the trial site and made my way to the meeting place.

    When I got there, I saw a girl flirting with my (y/n). He looked very uncomfortable, obviously he wasn't sure what to do, so I walked up to her, "Excuse me, but I don't think my friend here", I gestured to my crush, "likes the attention your giving him." The girl looked offended, "Well, I want to date him, so I'm making it obvious." (Y/n) sighed, "And I don't want to date you and I've made that very clear." The girl stomped on the ground, "Fine then! Have it your way. Just don't come crying to me when you die old and alone." Then she left. She made me really mad, mad enough to kill. But I wouldn't stoop that low.

    I turned to (y/n), "Are you okay?" He laughed a little, it was so cute, "Yeah, thanks for helping me out." I smiled, "It was nothing, but you could consider it payment for yesterday." My face felt hot. "Ilima?" "Yeah?" "Why are your cheeks red?" Damn it, I've been caught. I turned  away from him and realized that girl could be a scapegoat, "That girl made me mad." I heard him stand up, "Well, why don't we go get something to eat then. I'm starving over here!" I laughed at his cute exclamation, "Yeah, I should also take you around the city since you only got here yesterday." He cheered excitedly as we went off to the malasada shop.

    After I showed him around Hau'oli, (y/n) was tired, so I decided to suggest something, "Why don't we rest at my house, (y/n)?" He pouted, "More walking?!" I chuckled, "We're actually right next to my house." He smiled enthusiastically when I gestured towards my house. "You didn't tell me that you were rich!" "I'd like to think that I'm very well off." He just looked at me. Then I smiled, "Let us go in, shall we?" He smiled again, "We shall."

    When we got in, my maid instantly asked if she could take (y/n)'s bag. He obliged after getting his phone and his pokeballs. He had three pokeballs. . . interesting. When he was done, we headed up to my room. We sat down and started to talk about things, like pokemon and Alola.

    Then I brought up sexuality, "So, what gender are you sexually attracted to?" He nervously laughed, "I think that I'm straight, but I met someone that made me think otherwise." "Oh? And pray tell who is this male specimen?" "I don't wanna." "Then I will tell you about my sexuality. I'm pretty sure that I'm gay." He blushed, "I'm sure that you could woo any guy you wanted, Ilima. Especially with that fabulous pink hair of yours." He is so cute. "You think so?" I scooted closer to him while looking at him with a look of admiration. He smiled towards me, "Yeah, you totally could! They would swoon." He wasn't blushing. Why?