Info.

Ok so the fact is that the story is different compared to the other one.

Description:

A boy by the name of Y/n L/n lives a normal life as a Racer and Parkour Master. Of course it doesn't last as he is at the age of 17 kidnapped and experimented on. He tries to escape but to no succes. He meets a girl named alma who is only 8 at the time but he still is kind to the bottom of his soul. He plays with her. Comforts her and is generally nice to her. One day he is placed in a Capsule to which freezes him in time but not before erasing his memories.

What will happen in the future.

Will Y/n help Alma in destroying the world after what it has done to them.

Or will he forgive them and teach Alma the same forgiveness he has.

Your choice matters here.

You make the decisions.

And what you decide us what will happen in the future.

End of Description.

So that's that I will post another part on which some questions will be made of specific things. Anyway here is what you looks like at the beginning of the Story.

You have your hair color and eye color

You have your hair color and eye color. You can also decide what color your clothes are.

And like I said. This is a non Yandere story.

Anyway see ya in the question part.