Chapter 3. Personality Problem and Perfection.

1 year later.

I sat in my room.

It was quiet.

Somehow I like it when it's quiet.

Normally I used to ride my Car with a lot of noise but now all I want is this sweet Sound of Silence.

My dull eyes can explain what is going on with me. By now I would be 18.

I look like I am nearly 12.

The door then opened.

Harlan: Ah Son good that your awake I believe you are gonna want to meet someone today.

You: ....

'you ruined my sweet Sound of Silence...' I was thinking to myself.

Mary then walked to the door.

Mary: Come on now my little boy we have to walk a bit to get there and she could really use a friend.

'Wait 'she'? I thought there were only boys in this facility.' I thought to myself yet again.

Harlan then said a bit more serious now.

Harlan: Come now boy we need to meet her she is not happy without a friend.

'Fine'

I stood up and walked with them.
I bet they're gonna experiment on me again very soon.

We walked until we arrived at a bigass fucking door. Yes I finally got myself to swear. I am that bad of a person hooray and please forgive me father.

Meanwhile in heaven...
F/n POV.

F/n: But my Son is down there suffering the pain that those freaking crazy people are doing to him.

Angel: I'm sorry but we can't let you return. The same rules are in hell unless the person was not destined for hell or heaven or they were placed in a different place for reasons I am not permitted to speak about.

F/n: At least save him somehow... please he's just a kid... even if he's 18 for the love of your lord he's just turned 18.

Angel: I will see what I can do.

Back...

(I don't know if you want this part added but if you don't then skip it and make it look like it was never there.)

Your POV.

Harlan opened the door and walked inside with me and Mary.

Inside was a mini park with a tree that held a swing and a girl was swinging.

Harlan: Alma

Harlan: Alma. Your guest has arrived.

The girl stopped and looked behind towards us. Her eyes stopped at me and she immediately ran towards me and hugged me.