Uhmm just a quick message.

So many of you have said that you only wish to kill those who wanted pain for you and spare those who were forced.

I forgot to say that is a fact within the story. Only those who wanted this will be killed and those who were forced will be spared with a smack on the face to remind them of this moment. Maybe not the smack but we will see.

Anyway as a matter of fact I can assure you that there won't be innocent casualties by you.

However...

Once you choose the dark path you can never be human again.
You will become a monster.

A killer.

A cannibal so called freak that will kill any guilty individual on sight.

There is no such thing as mercy.

And no this is not for heroism.

You are loosing your mind slowly during this path and you will not go completely insane as in killing everyone however you get pissed off and alot of bodies will be ripped, eaten and ...

I will keep that last part for myself since I don't want any thoughts of too crazy in this and NOOO no rape ok jesus you guys are crazy for real now???

Ok anyway what I am saying is that you will become a hunter with no master. No boundaries. The only one you serve under specific occasion is alma wade. No one else. If anyone tries to control you you will kill them immediately and you will see soon how.

I have my plans for the Armachan and Atlas.

And don't think that I am merciful everytime when i write this story.

Maybe that was a bit too far but anyway we will see each other very soon also in case I am going to write something tomorrow expect it a bit later posted since today I am hosting a bigass party and we will drink like there is no tomorrow and I will probably have cops infront of my.

No not a house party.

A bar party.

There will be Vodka my fav. (My ancestors are Russians so yeah...)

Tequila

Whiskey

Beer for those who are pussies where I am.

Jagermeister

Basically strong shit going around and I might take a few pictures when I am home since the new Law about taking photos of people is out so I will show you what I will drink at home and trust me I don't care  if it's 30 40 50 or 60 % if its vodka I will drink it.

Ps: Not planning on becoming an alcoholic homeless dude so don't worry about that it's just that I haven't been able to calibrate with my friends in a long time so I want to chill  with them for once in a few months. 8 months in total.

Anyway I am sorry this is long and you probably don't care about the party but because I am excited I will let you know and those who are interested let me know how your parties work. I am always curious on how to make a party better.