Prologue.

3rd POV.

In a Mansion on a Hill stood a young kid who was currently working on his car. It was a broken down Ford Mustang 1970 but he learned from his father all that he needed to know to repair it and renew it. His father F/n, had a garage with all the car supplies you would need to repair or renew a car.

He was working very hard and very smart. He knew exactly how this car worked because he loved this type of car. Of course it wasn't easy because he was still a kid but he enjoyed working with this car.

Soon it became dark and he was still working until his mother came inside and looked shocked to se the car halfway through.

M/n: My God how did you do this???

Y/n: I simply replaced damaged parts with new ones and worked on the parts that looked old by giving them a style of new.

M/n: Oh dear you are so smart. I am proud of you. However dinner is ready and it's your favorite.

Y/n: Aw yeah my favorite (Fav/Food).

F/n: Y/n! Come on in, after dinner I have a surprise for you.

Y/n: Ok dad on my way.

The boy was only 12 years old and already knows how to work with cars with experties.

At the age of 8 he was studying about cars and they're history.

At the age of 10 he build his minicar that was a bit small but was anyway meant for children.

At the age of 11 he was fond of his father's work. You could say like father like son. The boys father had been one of the greatest racers ever known to the world. There was only one defeat and that was at his first race. Now the young boy is learning from his father.

Everyone sat at dinner and as they ate, the father asked.

F/n: Son would you like to live in an actual town?

Y/n: Yeah. Why?

F/n: Because we are going to move to a Town near a City.

Y/n: For real???

F/n: Of course Son. And I also have a gift for you since you have been taking good care of the Oldtimer.

Y/n: Thanks dad.

They continued to eat until they were finished.

Y/n then walked towards his father as he was walking downstairs towards his secret garage.

Once they entered the young boy saw in Awe as there stood a Brand New Dodge Challenger.

Y/n: Is that?

Y/n: Is that?

F/n: Yeah and it's for you.

Y/n: Thanks dad!!

The boy jumped into his father's arms.

F/n: Heh don't you hurt this beauty she is a real kicker.

Y/n: Never dad.

M/n: I see you spent money on a new car but oh well you can afford it.

F/n: So can you.

M/n: I know but I wouldn't just waste money on so many cars.

Y/n: That's because you like decoration more.

M/n: A families home should always look beautiful so I am in charge of that.

F/n: Alright alright let's get some sleep because starting tomorrow we are gonna pack up to move and register for the new house.

Y/n: Alright cool.

The boy ran towards his room and went to bed while the parents went to sleep aswell.

Before the Parents went to sleep though:

M/n: You know he has a gift.

F/n: And he shall put it to good use in his life. Soon he will succeed me in Racing and Car work and he will become the next number 1.

M/n: That's right dear but when we move though we should give him a Sister or Brother don't you think?

F/n: I agree he could always need a sibling in his life. I mean he is so busy with cars he doesn't have time for friends which worries me.

M/n: Don't worry we will make sure he has the best Sister or Brother in his life.

Everyone was then soon asleep.

______________________________________

Ok so as you read the winners are Dodge Challenger and Ford Mustang 1970. I haven't shown the picture of the Mustang yet because it will be shown when it's ready. Anyway let me know what you think so far.

Thanks for reading it makes me happy when people enjoy my books.

Anyway see ya in Chapter 1.