Rainy day

It is one rainy day on another beautiful Sunday in May. Eliott and Lucas are sitting at the table opposite each other in a small house where they stay that weekend with Eliott's parents. Both are staring out of the window. It's raining almost the same as the night they had their first kiss. "Lucas," Eliott says to get Lucas' attention. Lucas turns his head to Eliott and looks at him with a questioning look. Eliott smiles at him and his glistening eyes look at Lucas'. He raises his eyebrows and stands up. Immediately Lucas gets up and takes Eliott's hand.

They run across a meadow to the beach. Once there they both have to catch their breath. Lucas' hands are leaning in his knees and he is bent over to breathe. Eliott stands with his hands in the side and looks at his boyfriend. "Didn't think you could run so fast."

Lucas looks up, "You should know." Eliott starts laughing and goes with his hand through Lucas' hair that is already soaked. "Come on."

Eliott takes off his coat and throws it in front of him. Lucas stands up straight and looks at Eliott, then at the coat in front of him on the ground. A little shy smile appears on his face. Eliott pulls his sweater over his head and holds it in his hands for a while looking at Lucas. Quickly Lucas takes off his coat and Eliott comes closer. Lucas still needs to catch his breath. Now Eliott is so close that they can feel each other's breath. Lucas lifts his head up and looks Eliott into the eyes.

It's still raining, even more, and harder than before. The wind is blowing through the trees and the seawater is splashing in the background. A ray of light coming from the moon glistens on a part of Lucas' face. "You are lovely," Eliott says softly and smiles. Lucas laughs, rises on his toes and stands still for Eliott. After a little smile from Eliott, he starts kissing Lucas and grabs him by the neck. Lucas, in turn, grabs Eliott by the hips. Eliott places his hands on Lucas' hips and bends down. Lucas his hands go to Eliott his face. Eliott's hands go gradually under Lucas' shirt. Lucas starts laughing softly and shyly. It tickles. Eliott's kisses him on his cheeks and in his neck. Lucas' hands go up and Eliott takes off Lucas' shirt. They start kissing again right away. They take off their pants and keep kissing.

By the way, nobody sees them, even though they are in the middle of the beach with their ankles in the seawater.

Eliott grabs Lucas firmly by his arms and walks slowly while kissing into the sea. Lucas doesn't have much control over it, as Eliott is stronger. But he's impulsive so doesn't stop Eliott from doing it. Out of nowhere, Lucas leans with his whole body on Eliott, his arms crossed behind Eliott's head. Eliott loses his balance and together they fall into the water. They'll go under and come back up soon. Eliott wipes his hair off his face and shakes his head, Lucas rubs his eyes.

"Nice," Eliott sarcastically says, "now we're all wet."

"Yeah, nice," Lucas says and swims that little bit of distance between him and Eliott. He stands in front of Eliott and spouts his lips like a child. Eliott smiles, grabs Lucas' face and barely jumps over Lucas to kiss him.

- June 20th, made by skam_tumblr on Instagram and Youtube.