Beach day

It's a hot day in France and Eliott decides to take Lucas to the beach for his birthday. Lucas is seventeen today and although it is not sweet sixteen or eighteen years old, it should be celebrated.

"Where are you taking me?" Lucas asked and walked up to a stone path with Eliott at his side.

"Trust me, you're going to like it," Eliott replied.

Eliott walks a bit forward in the sand and takes Lucas' hand, "Now you have to carefully step down a threshold."

"And... open your eyes."

Lucas opens his eyes and gets the bright sun in his eyes right away. He rubs his eyes several times and then sees the beach and sea in front of him.

"Beach day?" he asks Eliott and steps forward.

"Yes, it is too hot to do anything else. And the shirts have to take off."

Lucas starts laughing and together they find an ideal place to put down their towels.

Close to the sea and under a parasol.

"Did you bring sunscreen? I don't want to leave here bright red," Lucas says and looks at Eliott.

Eliott starts laughing and says, "Thought of it," he opens his bag and takes out sunburn. They rub each other in and enjoy the sun for the next hour.

As Lucas turns around and lays his back in the sun, Eliott quickly checks his phone.

Yann: Can we come?
Arthur: Maybe it's useful to share your location, otherwise it becomes a search 😉
Daphne: Basile and I are ready 🎊
Manon: Emma has lost her bikini... 😂

Eliott: You can come now, yes.
Eliott: ^shares location^

Not much later the boy squad and the girl squad come into the beach. Lucas doesn't know anything when they all lay a towel next to them.

"So funny that he still don't know that we're here," Basile says, breaking the silence.

Lucas hears it, opens his eyes and sits up. "What are you all doing here?" he asks smiling.

"Thanks to your mec," Arthur says and puts his hand on Eliott's shoulder. Eliott smiles.

Manon and Emma start clapping and the rest follows.

"Happy birthday to you," they all sing.

- July 11th, made by skam_tumblr on Instagram and Youtube.