He never told him

Outside it's stormy. In the apartment it's cozy. Eliott is standing in front of the door of Lucas' apartment and is let in by Mike.

"He's in his room," Mika says.

"Thanks," Eliott smiles. He walks down the hallway to Lucas' room.

"Hey, have you noticed that there's a storm outside and not a bit of a storm?" Eliott says as he enters Lucas' room and slides his bag off his shoulder. When he doesn't get an answer, he looks up. He smiles and gently takes off his coat.

Lucas is sleeping on his bed with two textbooks on his stomach, his sheets are on the floor and a laptop next to him on the bed. Eliott carefully takes Lucas' schoolbooks from his belly, takes the laptop off the bed and puts it down on the desk. He takes the sheets from the ground and puts Lucas in. After doing so, Eliott stands with shimmering eyes and his hands in the side looking at Lucas asleep. He has the opportunity to grab his sketchbook and draw Lucas. He takes a seat at the desk and starts drawing. While he's drawing, he hears Lucas moving and making noise sometimes. Eliott thinks 'cute' and continues with his drawing with a smile on his face.

Suddenly Eliott hears something ringing. He picks up his phone from his pocket, but it's not his phone that's shaking. He looks around in search of Lucas' phone. He sees Lucas' phone in the closet and grabs it.

Three missed calls from dad.

Eliott stares in front for a moment and then clicks out the phone. He sighs and turns to Lucas. Eliott wonders what's going on between Lucas and his father, he never told him anything about it...

A little later, when Eliott has started doing his homework for French, Lucas slowly wakes up. Eliott looks up and takes off his earplugs. He stands up and carefully settles on Lucas' bed.

"Good afternoon."

Lucas makes some noise and turns to Eliott. With his hands, he rubs his eyes and then looks at Eliott, who looks at him with a smile on his face.

"What time is it?" Lucas asks. Eliott picks up his phone and answers, "Almost five o'clock."

"Putain. I have so much to do, argh, I hate it." Lucas goes through the hair with his hands and looks at the ceiling. Eliott smiles and comes a little closer and with his fingers he touches an outstanding piece of Lucas' hair.

"How long have you been here?" Lucas asks and looks at Eliott. "Not long."

"I'm sorry, I fell asleep."

"Yeah, well, it was adorable how I found you here. I put your blanket over you because it's not exactly fantastic weather." Lucas sits up straight and looks out the window past Eliott. Then he looks in front of him for a moment and then he looks at the blanket that is covering his body. He turns to Eliott and leans forward and gives him a kiss. "Thank you."

Eliott makes himself comfortable and lies down. Lucas crawls right up against him and lies with his head warm on Eliott's chest. He slams the blanket over Eliott and lets his arm rest on Eliott's belly.

"Would you like to tell me about your father? You don't have to, but I'm just curious," Eliott says. Lucas moves his fingertip in circles on Eliott's sweater and clears his throat.

"I don't like to see or talk to him," Lucas says succinctly. "Hmm, why?" Lucas looks up to Eliott and they look at each other in silence for a while. "He has a new family," Lucas says and crawls his head back on Eliott's chest, "I don't like it."

Eliott gently goes through Lucas' hair with his fingers. "Thank you," he says and kisses Lucas on his head.

It stays quiet for a long time. Eliott and Lucas lie snugly under the blankets while it is still raining outside. They don't talk to each other, but they're satisfied with each other's presence.

"Talked out?" Eliott asks at some point. "Hmm," Lucas nods, "let's just lie here until tomorrow morning."

"I thought you had a lot of homework to do?" Eliott notices with a smile on his face and caresses Lucas' shoulders. Lucas starts laughing and puts his left hand on Eliott's chest and looks at Eliott. "That can wait, I have better things to do."

"Yeah, like what?" Eliott asks. "Kissing you so that you shut up," Lucas answers. Eliott starts laughing and moves his head towards Lucas. They start to kiss, after which they hug and Lucas as a little hedgehog himself up against Eliott. Warm and cozy with now the lightning and thunder in the background.

- June 24th, made by skam_tumblr on Instagram and Youtube.