Take care of you

"Here we go again," Yann says as he walks down the stairs to le gang.

Basile, Arthur, and Lucas nods.

"But hey, we're still together. Lovers have come in, but it's still; bro's before ho's," Basile says enthusiasm.

There's a silence in which everyone looks at Basile.

"What?"

"Bro's before ho's? Seriously?" Arthur says.

Lucas chants and says, "Eliott is not a ho."

"Neither is Chloé or Daphne," Yann adds.

"No, Daphne and I are forever! Yeah well, I admit it didn't come out quite right," Basile says.

Lucas keeps coughing and it catches Yann's eye.

"What's wrong with you?" Yann asks and taps Lucas with his elbow.

"Sick all weekend," Lucas replies.

"Ah, that's not good," Yann says.

"Headache or something?" Arthur asks.

Lucas rubs his eyes and leans against the wall.

"Yes, along with abdominal and sore throat."

Later in the biology class, Arthur notes that Lucas is getting paler and paler.

"Hey mec, are you all right?"

Lucas shrugs his shoulders and leans his head into his hands.

"Maybe you should just go home. I think it would be better for you," Arthur says and packs Lucas' bag.

"There's no one home and I don't have a key," Lucas says in a hoarse voice.

Arthur closes Lucas' bag and proposes to go to Eliott. He's at home because he works on fixed days and not today.

Lucas' takes his bag and says: "Alright," he walks up to the teacher to report sick.

With a banging headache, he is waiting for the bus a little later. Arthur has in the meantime apprised Eliott to say that Lucas is coming to his place and is sick.

When Lucas gets off the bus at an angle to Eliott's apartment building, Eliott is already waiting for him in the large doorway of the building. Lucas walks towards him and Eliott sees right away how bad and sick Lucas looks.

"You don't look that good," Eliott says when Lucas comes in front of him.

Lucas looks up and squeezes his eyes. Eliott smiles and grabs Lucas. Lucas rests his head on Eliott's chest. Eliott bends his head forward on Lucas' shoulder.

"Now I can take care of you," he whispers.

"Please," Lucas says softly as he crawls against Eliott and binds his arms firmly around Eliott.