Faendal x Reader

I laid my head down in the inn, my friend, Sven, looking at me weirdly.

"What's wrong?" He asked me, setting his tankard down.

"I rather not talk about it." I mumbled. 

"Okay, if you say so." I then sighed loudly and sat up.

"I like Faendal, but I'm too scared to tell him and I know he likes Camilla, so what's the point of even liking him if I don't even have a chance?! I mean, I know you also like Camilla, and if we were to date, you'd have to hang out with Faendal more often which would lead to arguing over Camilla and then everything would go down and if everything went down, we would fight too, which means that we would end up breaking up sooner or later, which means that we wouldn't be friends anymore, WHICH MEANS I'D BE LONELY FOREVER!!!!" I whined. Sven stared at me like he had no idea what I was saying.

"Um,..wait,...you said you like Faendal, right?" He asked. I nodded sadly. He smirked. 'If she ends up dating Faendal, that means Camilla and I would have a bigger chance of getting together.' He thought.

"Let's go confront that elf." I blushed and froze.

"W-wait, no, no..please, Sven, no.." I pleaded. Sven chuckled and took my hand. He intertwined our fingers and I was confused. He then walked outside with me, then got close to me. He saw Faendal and walked towards his direction. He made sure Faendal saw the two of us, and I blushed when I saw him. His white hair fell in front of his face as he picked up some firewood. He flipped it with a swift movement of his head, making it go to the side of his face. I stared at him.

"Hey, Faendal." Sven greeted, tightening his grip on my hand. It really hurt, actually.

"Huh? What do you want, Sven?" He glared. He saw that Sven and I's hands were intertwined. He looked away a bit.

"Hey, you can have Camilla. I have my sweet Y/n. She's so much better than that old girl." I frowned and looked into Faendal's eyes. This really hurt. Really.

"Let go of my hand, dear." I growled the last word out. Sven did so and I rubbed my hand. It was red.

"You freaking squeezed my hand too hard, idiot. Ouch.." I went to slap him, but couldn't move my hand much. Faendal stared at us confused.

"Um,...you sure you two are together?" He asked. I stared at him lovingly.

"Of course we're together!" Sven wrapped his arm around my waist tightly. 

"U-Augh...stop." I pushed him with my other hand, making him back up. I went next to Faendal, staring at my hurt hand, which by the way was now purple and black. Sven smirked and left the two of us alone. Faendal, as gentle as ever, grabbed my injured hand, stroking it soothingly.

"Is your hand alright?" He asked. He was looking down at my hand and his orbs glanced up at me.

"It hurts, a lot..." He frowned, "You realize this is harming your relationship with him?" 

"Oh, we're not actually dating. He just..is weird." I replied. Faendal smiled with his eyes half closed. He gently grabbed my arm and took me to his house. He gently pushed me down so I was sitting on his bed. From a chest beside his bed, he took out some bandages, gauze, ice from the fridge and came back. He sat in front of me on his bed with all the supplies.

"Give me your hand, please." He told me. I did what he said and I suddenly felt a weird burning sensation. I winced and he had a more gentle hold when he realized he was holding my hand too hard. Even though now he was barely even holding it. He scooped up a handful of gauze from the container, then gently rubbed it on my hand. I squealed a bit at the feeling. He got closer to me, his face close to mine, and whispered.

"You're going to be okay, okay? Trust me." I wiped the loose tear threatening to fall, and calmed down. He finished rubbing the gauze on my hand and slowly and gently wrapped the bandage around my wrist and hand. He then placed the ice on my hand and I laid back a bit. He saw my wet cheeks and wiped the tears away. He tied the ice to my hand so it stays, then sat beside me. He laid down and stared at me, once again, his eyes were half closed.

"If Sven ever hurts you again,...tell me." He pulled me close to him, making me blush. He smirked at my blush, which made my breath hitch. He kissed the top of my head.

"I...I-I won't..hes-hesitate..." I stuttered out. He smirked more, kissed my cheek. I blushed more, staring deep into his eyes. He was looking at me lovingly. I leaned in slowly, then stopped.

"You were lying when you said Sven was being weird, now, weren't you?" He asked, grinning.

"Yeah,...I w-was... I really like you and so I told Sven and had this giant panic attack and jumping to conclusion...after that, Sven grabbed my hand and decided to decide for me." He pressed his soft lips on mine, and I kissed back. He smirked into the kiss and held me down.

"I love you, too." He whispered. I blushed and flipped him over so I was over him. I laid my head on his chest. "You really do?" I asked softly.

"I love you more than anything in this world." I smiled and closed my eyes, feeling my hurt hand stroked gently. We both drifted off into a peaceful rest.

~

Outside Faendal's house, a certain Nord was jumping up and down at the two of us cuddling. 

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! yes! Woo hoo! She is MINE, Baby! Mine!"

968 words XD