Illicit Desires || Ashton Irwin

Ashton Irwin, a boy with a dark and daring fantasy, one which he had playing over in his head,  time and time again

Ashton Irwin, a boy with a dark and daring fantasy, one which he had playing over in his head, time and time again. Filling the never ending void with one night stands, not a single one of them came at all close to the one lustful urge he oh so desperately desired. He wanted her, a girl he'd known all through his teenage years and now that desire burned hotter than ever.

Olivia Clark, the girl of which he dreams of at night. A girl with high aspirations for her life, and not one of them involved that of Ashton Irwin. Until that night. Her fiancé had gone away on a boys trip before their upcoming wedding, she felt lonely, and so called upon the person whom she thought she could always rely on.

Her stepbrother.

The cool air swarmed the small apartment bedroom, leaving the bed covers cold to the touch. Chills rippling through their bodies as their exposed skin hits the sheets. Not once did either of them realise where this was heading and not a single thought of stopping had entered their minds. His soft lips pressed to hers as their hands explore the nakedness of the other, moans of sheer pleasure echo around the room; there was no turning back.

 His soft lips pressed to hers as their hands explore the nakedness of the other, moans of sheer pleasure echo around the room; there was no turning back

This story will contain sex, violence, bad language and deal with sensitive topics such as death and the use of drugs and alcohol.

Characters POV will change between chapters

Italics are intended, I liked the look of it.

Chapter One will be posted as a teaser.

Updates for this story will be posted every Monday starting July 1st 2019